Anyone been to a Sunday MOAB Off-Rodeo?

ATLBronc
Mar 16, 2022

Rank 0

Mar 16, 2022

18 days out and I cannot wait! I just got the confirmation email and it said start time is 1:00 p.m. I called to confirm and the lady said that they start a little later on Sunday but you don't miss out on any driving, just some of the "fluff" like classroom time. Has anyone been on a Sunday and do you feel like you missed out on anything? For those that attended another day of the week, what was the classroom stuff and do you think you needed it? Sunday's tour ends at 8:30 so I'm hoping for some epic sunset images out on the trail somewhere.
BuckYeah
Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2022

Beers, Broncos, and Battlestar Galactica

Mar 16, 2022

18 days out and I cannot wait! I just got the confirmation email and it said start time is 1:00 p.m. I called to confirm and the lady said that they start a little later on Sunday but you don't miss out on any driving, just some of the "fluff" like classroom time. Has anyone been on a Sunday and do you feel like you missed out on anything? For those that attended another day of the week, what was the classroom stuff and do you think you needed it? Sunday's tour ends at 8:30 so I'm hoping for some epic sunset images out on the trail somewhere.

I’m sure you’ll have an amazing time, no matter how long you’re behind the wheel. They may have an abbreviated classroom schedule, but I doubt you’ll miss anything critical to your safety or enjoyment. I attended a full day on Friday, and certainly felt like I got a lot accomplished. They may just skip the meet and greet aspect and dive right into the meat and potatoes of trail safety and recovery. As I said, I’m certain you’ll enjoy your time there.
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA
Deano Bronc

Rank 0

Mar 24, 2022

Just got back last week. You are going to love it. Great information and outstanding people. Ask to drive in Brian’s group if he is available, the guy really know broncos.
Deano Bronc