Anyone Attended Moab Off-Roadeo Recently??

JasonAM
Feb 26, 2022

Rank II

Feb 26, 2022

My wife and I will be attending the Moab Off Roadeo on Friday March 4th. Super excited but wondering what they do (or what we need to do) for food? Does it go the full day? We'll be driving down from northern Utah and are just trying to plan.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, White, 2.7, Squatch, MIC
Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2022

Life is a Highway

Feb 26, 2022

@BuckYeah went today. Should be posting tomorrow
JasonAM, Deano Bronc

Life is a Highway

Feb 26, 2022

I went in October and they provide lunch mid day and dinner afterwards. Bring some water and snacks and you are good. It is a long day but and awesome one!
CaliKAP, cindylou

Beers, Broncos, and Battlestar Galactica

Feb 26, 2022

I went yesterday and enjoyed it immensely. It far exceeded my expectations. Have breakfast before you arrive. Coffee is available at base camp. Afterwards, all food is provided by Off-Roadeo staff. We all enjoyed a picnic lunch at an amazing location. Like @TK1215 said, feel free to bring your own snacks to nosh on during breaks on the trail. When you return to the base camp, they have a delicious dinner waiting for you. It was very well orchestrated. Enjoy!
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA
ABQNMBronco, Broncomon

Rank II

Feb 26, 2022

Thanks! My wife is special needs ;) with food so can you tell me what they fed you? More excited now- thanks!
BuckYeah, ABQNMBronco

That's a terrible idea, when do we start?

Feb 26, 2022

I went yesterday and enjoyed it immensely. It far exceeded my expectations. Have breakfast before you arrive. Coffee is available at base camp. Afterwards, all food is provided by Off-Roadeo staff. We all enjoyed a picnic lunch at an amazing location. Like @TK1215 said, feel free to bring your own snacks to nosh on during breaks on the trail. When you return to the base camp, they have a delicious dinner waiting for you. It was very well orchestrated. Enjoy!
I went in Oct. as well, and our guide brought snacks as well! The link location was amazing. But I think they might be using a different trail now, not sure.1645899181407.png
4 Door BadSquatch | Soft-top | Velocity Blue | 2.7 Auto | Towing | Lux | Leather
the poacher, BuckYeah

Rank V

Feb 26, 2022

Thanks! My wife is special needs ;) with food so can you tell me what they fed you? More excited now- thanks!
You can make special accommodation requests when you register just fyi. I'm sure if you call you can also directly discuss special needs requests with a member of the staff.
2022 Badlands 2.3L 10Spd Auto Hot Pepper Red 4 door Mod Bumper Soft Top
BuckYeah, ABQNMBronco

Rank VI

Feb 27, 2022

It’s an all day affair on the trail and super awesome. We went last weekend. I think we were leaving for the trail by like 8:30 and back to base camp by 5:00 or so. As others have said, they have some snacks and water plus lunch in the trail. Even though they plan for special food needs, be sure to bring it up JIC. 6CE782BD-7AD1-444A-A1A9-58D5C885703C.jpeg
the poacher, TorgSurv

Rank V

Feb 27, 2022

I went yesterday and it was awesome. When you fill out your registration online you can note any special needs. Great instructors, incredible views, and you are going to take on legit obstacles requiring lockers. Lunch and dinner provided and a chance to refill water bottles at lunch. Really good group of fellow Bronco owners too. Highly recommend, I want to do the other 3 locations now.

Attachments

TorgSurv, Deano Bronc

Rank II

Feb 27, 2022

What do they serve for lunch and dinner? I really don't care but want to plan for my wife.

Rank VI

Feb 27, 2022

What do they serve for lunch and dinner? I really don't care but want to plan for my wife.
Lunch was DIY sandwiches and chips. Dinner was prime rib (I think), chicken, some pasta, Brussel sprouts, salad and a few other things.
ABQNMBronco, BuckYeah

Feb 27, 2022

The Bronco Off-Roadeo staff supplied a table full of fresh cold cuts, several cheeses, lettuce, tomato, breads and croissants, condiments, plates and napkins, chips, BIG chocolate chip cookies, orange wedges and pickles. I brought water in my newly-acquired Off-Roadeo YETI tumbler from base camp. The food was delicious. The dinner consisted of steak and/or chicken, rice, potatoes, asparagus, broccoli, and Brussels sprouts. Dessert involved two rich options, one a cookie bar and the other was a tart-like confection. Coffee, water and lemonade were offered. PLENTY of food to be had. I left complete sated. LOL
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA
Broncomon, TorgSurv

Rank II

Feb 27, 2022

Thanks! We're not going for the food but it helps with planning. I am so excited, have heard nothing but great things about the event! Any other tips/things to bring?
TorgSurv, ABQNMBronco

That's a terrible idea, when do we start?

Feb 27, 2022

Thanks! We're not going for the food but it helps with planning. I am so excited, have heard nothing but great things about the event! Any other tips/things to bring?
They actually provide some good advice in their email on what to bring/wear, etc. But I would emphasize the shoes. There will be a few times that you will want to et out of your Bronco and move around a bit, and I was glad I listened and brought some sturdy shoes. Here's an example of a spot we stopped and walked around a bit and explored.
IMG_0078.JPG
4 Door BadSquatch | Soft-top | Velocity Blue | 2.7 Auto | Towing | Lux | Leather
the poacher, TorgSurv

Feb 27, 2022

@JasonAM I am certain you will have a great time. The entire Bronco Off-Roadeo staff is extremely courteous and professional and make you feel like welcome guests from the moment you walk in the door. Everything is laid out for you and I think you'll be pleased by the goodies they offer. I won't go into too much detail because they may change between groups, but suffice it to say I was pleasantly surprised by their generosity! There is LOTS of Bronco attire and other swag to choose from as well.

As far as what to bring, it's a good idea to have a hat and gloves, layered warm clothing and a good pair of sunglasses. You will have the opportunity to fill up water bottles (hint hint) before you hit the trail. I brought snacks with me, but didn't really have time to eat them and by the time I did, they served us lunch. Again, I'm sure you will enjoy yourselves. Everyone there is just there to have a good time and it's hard not too!
TorgSurv, JasonAM

Feb 27, 2022

I went yesterday and it was awesome. When you fill out your registration online you can note any special needs. Great instructors, incredible views, and you are going to take on legit obstacles requiring lockers. Lunch and dinner provided and a chance to refill water bottles at lunch. Really good group of fellow Bronco owners too. Highly recommend, I want to do the other 3 locations now.

I went on Friday and was in the lodge on Saturday morning and watched as that group went out. I felt like joining them and I wondered if they had any idea of what they were going to experience. It was fun watching the convoy of Broncos head out to the trail.
TorgSurv, JasonAM

Rank VI

Feb 27, 2022

So, I have a question about how many Broncos were in attendance? I am sure it depends on the day but just wondering what the average amount attending.
2021 OBX 2 door High Package Cyber orange, second day reservation, ordered Jan 20, 2021, blend date of 18 Dec 2021, delivery date of Jan 12th and loving it.

Feb 27, 2022

So, I have a question about how many Broncos were in attendance? I am sure it depends on the day but just wondering what the average amount attending.

On my day, there were 15 attendees, broken into three smaller groups. Each went out together, but moved ahead at different rates, leaving plenty of time to make the most of the trail. Everyone regrouped at the lodge afterwards for dinner.
TorgSurv

Rank V

Feb 28, 2022

On my day, there were 15 attendees, broken into three smaller groups. Each went out together, but moved ahead at different rates, leaving plenty of time to make the most of the trail. Everyone regrouped at the lodge afterwards for dinner.

Yep, we had three groups on Saturday. Six Broncos in my group, some singles, some couples, and I had two others with me in my Bronco. Great full day with a combination of rock crawling, baja type driving and we even got into some mud.

Attachments

Deano Bronc, TorgSurv

Rank VI

Mar 01, 2022

Yep, we had three groups on Saturday. Six Broncos in my group, some singles, some couples, and I had two others with me in my Bronco. Great full day with a combination of rock crawling, baja type driving and we even got into some mud.
Thanks for the info, can't wait for May...
2021 OBX 2 door High Package Cyber orange, second day reservation, ordered Jan 20, 2021, blend date of 18 Dec 2021, delivery date of Jan 12th and loving it.
Broncomon, TorgSurv