Rank III

Advocate II

Jun 17, 2021
First Name
Victoria
Last Name
Jones
Member #

I ordered the WT 2dr in Cyper Orange w/ LUX package. I am STILL debating on switching to the Badlands for the Rock Crawl & Stab Disconnect. Very hard decision for me. My baby is a 86 CJ7 that I do moderate rock crawling, mostly out at the Hammers in Johnson Valley, CA. and Big Bear. But we have recently moved to N/E OK and I think the trails will be a lot different. (Dirt/sand vs Mud/clay). I have tried to watch a ton of YouTube videos, but haven't really found anything that shows the WT climbing rocks. And YES, choosing a color!!! OMG...Velocity blue vs Cyper Orange. Cyper won out, due to the fact that my dad was friends with Micky Thompson and he bought 2 of his personnel Broncos, the one my dad kept was orange. So as kids we climbed in the back, no top, no doors, and went 4 wheeling. This is homage for my dad.
And...it will be so nice to have A/C while off roading. lol

Bike007b

Rank V

Supporter III

Feb 12, 2021
Las Vegas, NV, USA
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Hauritz
Member #

I ordered the WT 2dr in Cyper Orange w/ LUX package. I am STILL debating on switching to the Badlands for the Rock Crawl & Stab Disconnect. Very hard decision for me. My baby is a 86 CJ7 that I do moderate rock crawling, mostly out at the Hammers in Johnson Valley, CA. and Big Bear. But we have recently moved to N/E OK and I think the trails will be a lot different. (Dirt/sand vs Mud/clay). I have tried to watch a ton of YouTube videos, but haven't really found anything that shows the WT climbing rocks. And YES, choosing a color!!! OMG...Velocity blue vs Cyper Orange. Cyper won out, due to the fact that my dad was friends with Micky Thompson and he bought 2 of his personnel Broncos, the one my dad kept was orange. So as kids we climbed in the back, no top, no doors, and went 4 wheeling. This is homage for my dad.
I have had the same demons in my head. To destabilize or not. I also wish the WT came in the no carpet and mgv. But I think how often I would use the disconnect would be very limited and is another expense and possible thing to go wrong.
love that Orange!
WT/high/tow/cactus grey/

ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Champion II

Dec 15, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Loescher
Member #

I have had the same demons in my head. To destabilize or not. I also wish the WT came in the no carpet and mgv. But I think how often I would use the disconnect would be very limited and is another expense and possible thing to go wrong.
love that Orange!
WT/high/tow/cactus grey/
You nailed my wish for the WT too...MGV!!! Here in CO I really don't see me using the disconnect as much as its worth so opted for the loaded(or almost) WT

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

Welcome to Bronco Nation. Yep, I can't say that I've seen a Wildtrak in the rocks either. I would probably go with a Wildtrak if it had the MGV and the washout floors.
@14U may have some insight in what to expect off-road in OK.

14U

Rank VI

Don't delete

Mar 3, 2021
Tulsa, OK, USA
First Name
Jerry
Last Name
Cook
Member #

Welcome to Bronco Nation. Yep, I can't say that I've seen a Wildtrak in the rocks either. I would probably go with a Wildtrak if it had the MGV and the washout floors.
@14U may have some insight in what to expect off-road in OK.
Yep Yep Yep,
Sure thing !
I live in Tulsa.
Welcome to the Bronco Nation
&
Welcome to Oklahoma.
PM me and I’ll give you the low down on N/E Okla.

Chaos

Rank II

Supporter I

Feb 9, 2021
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Wiersema
Wildtraks are one of the elusive builds. Component/parts used on Wildtraks are prioritized for First Gens. Got a look at the actual build list. Loads and loads of wildtraks on order. They are building a few, but not the ratio of other builds, and if you have certain packages you will not likely get it this year. All stuff we assumed and pretty much knew. No new builds scheduled in June, except maybe first gens that can be scheduled. New build emails are suppose to start in July. Lots of people chose to keep the painted hard top and were 99’d.

Reactions: FiestyTink

patch

Rank 0

Advocate I

Jun 22, 2021
Arlington Heights, IL
First Name
Paige
Last Name
Adams
I just got the word this morning from my dealer -- my Wildtrak with MOD top will be pushed to 22MY (which I knew already).

He also threw in this tidbit: "There will be different options and colors available for the 22MY. We will be able to customize everything September 13th for the 22 MY."