Rank II

Supporter I

Nov 17, 2021
NJ usa
First Name
John
Last Name
Ruta
I'd gladly give up all my gifts if I had my Bronco within 6 months ! Heck , after 2 years wait I'd be happy if I knew I would be getting it within 6 months from now !
I feel like such a damn whiner lol

I really didn’t expect to see it until MAYBE December of this year. I was absolutely caught off guard, I never tracked its progress. “A watched pot never boils” as they say lol

Reactions: Rydfree

jossman

Rank II

Advocate III

Apr 17, 2021
Monument,CO
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Joss
Got a backpack from Marketing when called to ask about my 7/17/2020 reservation.Later that day got call from Dealer telling me where I was on Dealer Allocation list.Don't know if there is any connection when you call Corporate or if was just coincidence!Hard to get info out of anyone.Waving money at Ford + not getting any takers!!!
0C6F27CB-E7B8-4735-8F19-35C1E1E33421_1_105_c.jpeg

Reactions: Jruta

Bronco 202?

Rank VI

Don't delete

Sep 22, 2021
Arizona
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Vogel
Member #

CHIRP CHIRP

Wish Ford would tell me something!
They have told you and everyone else they can F off. I think Ford‘s impression of the Bronco is that it is so spectacular they will sell everyone they make whenever they get around to making it. In my opinion that is the message that Ford has sent us all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jruta

Jruta

Rank II

Supporter I

Nov 17, 2021
NJ usa
First Name
John
Last Name
Ruta
Just think you are one of the persons in the majority just as myself. There are definitely more of us.
They’re all the same. Oops sorry that was meant for the poster above. I meant all dealers are the same. They really don’t care

Reactions: Bronco 202?

Laura

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Champion I

Mar 18, 2021
Michigan, Detroit, MI, USA
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

Reactions: Deano Bronc

Rotor_Bolt

Rank III

Advocate II

Jun 12, 2022
1515 Richmond Highway, Arlington, VA, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Sobyra
Member #

Did you happen to check with your dealership and they say they didn't order or anything, by chance? @RagnarKon posted this once, and it was alarming how hard it is to be alerted parts are in: https://thebronconation.com/forums/threads/how-to-successfully-order-parts-from-ford’s-accessories-site.12533/
I actually ordered them direct from Ford -- the price included installation. But it's byzantine -- I called Ford and they were very specific that I needed to contact the Parts Manager at the dealership -- said he was the only one who would know the status. Not a very efficient or customer-centric process for sure.

BTW, they've been on backorder since I submitted the order.

Skybrono

Rank III

Advocate II

Aug 20, 2021
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Trombley
Member #

Anything new coming from Ford . I received the poster , flag , hammock and calendar but it's been quite since then .

Yesterday a shipment showed up on my FedEx app that I have no idea what it could be . It shows to be delivered Friday from a company called CSF ( Corporate Support & Fulfillment ,LLC) out of Houston Texas . Package weight 8lbs .

I couldn't remember the company name that was shipping the Ford products so it has me curious as to what it could be .
I actually did get something small from ford this week. I dont want to give it away, but I expect most people will get it like the hammock and calendar. I know it doesnt make up for the fiasco that we have all endured.... but its something.

Reactions: Rydfree

Bronco 202?

Rank VI

Don't delete

Sep 22, 2021
Arizona
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Vogel
Member #

I actually ordered them direct from Ford -- the price included installation. But it's byzantine -- I called Ford and they were very specific that I needed to contact the Parts Manager at the dealership -- said he was the only one who would know the status. Not a very efficient or customer-centric process for sure.

BTW, they've been on backorder since I submitted the order.
Ford nor the dealership give a rats a**. Maybe you can cancel and get Something aftermarket? Good luck.

Reactions: Rotor_Bolt

Rydfree

Rank VI

Promoter II

Sep 1, 2020
Alabama
First Name
Benny
Last Name
Bryant
Member #

I actually did get something small from ford this week. I dont want to give it away, but I expect most people will get it like the hammock and calendar. I know it doesnt make up for the fiasco that we have all endured.... but its something.
Yeah I received my gift Thursday . Playing with it now :)

Reactions: Deano Bronc and 14U