Any new gifts from Ford ?

Rydfree
Jun 08, 2022

Don't Follow Me ,I'm about to do something Stupid

Jun 08, 2022

Anything new coming from Ford . I received the poster , flag , hammock and calendar but it's been quite since then .

Yesterday a shipment showed up on my FedEx app that I have no idea what it could be . It shows to be delivered Friday from a company called CSF ( Corporate Support & Fulfillment ,LLC) out of Houston Texas . Package weight 8lbs .

I couldn't remember the company name that was shipping the Ford products so it has me curious as to what it could be .
2Dr Badlands - MIC - Area51 - 2.7 Auto - MGV - Headliner - High Pkg
Reserved 7/20/20 Delivered 5/6/23
"Ford said, hey we're gonna fulfill all reservations and pre-orders before we build stock units."
Last edited by a moderator: Jun 08, 2022

Libations MOD

Jun 08, 2022

Nope they stopped that in 2021 and now are crickets
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
Bronco 202?, Jruta

Rank VI

Jun 08, 2022

Nope....I'm half way through the calendar and just inching ever closer to paying 2023 prices for a vehicle I ordered in 2021.
Badlands | Sasquatch | Cyber Orange | 2.7L | Lux | Soft Top
Dimo302, washope

Rank V

Jun 08, 2022

Based on some comments, some of you are getting the gift of High Blood Pressure from FMC...........
WildTrak | MIC | Velocity Blue | HOSS 3.0 | Lux | 4Dr | HD Mod
5.13.022, 10.9.022, 3.9.022, Built: 9.29.2022, SHIPPED: 11.26.2022, Arrived: 12.16.2022
MobScene13, Dimo302

Rank VI

Jun 08, 2022

Nope they stopped that in 2021 and now are crickets
CHIRP CHIRP

Wish Ford would tell me something!
Bronco 202?, Jruta

Jun 08, 2022

Hmmm , now I've just got to wait and see who I don't know is sending me a 8lb package and what it is. Suspense..
"Ford said, hey we're gonna fulfill all reservations and pre-orders before we build stock units."
Bronco Hueso, Deano Bronc

Libations MOD

Jun 08, 2022

Hmmm , now I've just got to wait and see who I don't know is sending me a 8lb package and what it is. Suspense..
FMC was using a company up north I know, forgot the exact location
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
Rydfree

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Jun 08, 2022

They don't have money for full size hammock's only small ones that barely hold a banana.
mobroncogal, Thetank

Member 2541 Jerry

Jun 08, 2022

I haven’t seen anything from Ford lately.
I do know for certain that 35 days from now,
@ResidualGenius “Email Libations “ thread is doing a
Giveaway of sorts.
But that’s just a couple of BN members trying “desperately” to build a thread of excitement and fun in the BN community.
“That doesn’t require driving half way across the country to engage others in BN.”

But you would never know it from the “complete lack” of reactions from
@Ford Motor Company
@Laura
@David
Or whomever is in charge of the
“Social Media Platforms”
“I only mention the above names as I know of no other management connections”
I suppose for whatever reason this gives me a black eye with all involved.
A few of us have been posting up about a virtual
“Car Show”
We thought was very innovative on our part.
But…
The script is written ?
Bloggers are the “holy grail “ of social media interaction?
“Nice Rig” is the template comments “officially allowed “
Is Sales ,Sales,Sales the official platform were all here for .
RGs thread by far the most interactive thread,
“NOT MY THREAD !” By the way.
And I personally Do Not Know RG.
But seems like a stand up guy alright.

I guess I’ll wrap up here,..
Myself at 57 years old , a full life of “manual” labor ,
Eye sight slowly fading, Got the old man shakes in the fingers. Thinning skin as the outdoors has taken it toll over the decades. Memory fading,
too uneducated to realize there is “nothing social” about social media.
“Absolutely” not looking or wanting any
“awe that sucks” comments.
To answer the question
I do know for certain,
There is for sure (one more free gift) being given away.
It’s Not from Ford and it’s not from Bronco Nation.
It is directly influenced by them. As that’s the only reason I’m here.

Yep,
“One Last Custom GIFT”
From this old man .

Regards
Jerry.
2022 -2door Black Diamond
Mid Package
2.7. Velocity Blue.
Bronco 202?, SlashRacer
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Jun 08, 2022

Now don't act like I didn't like one of the posts describing it, @14U ;) I operate under the mindset of "never let 'em know your next move."
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
Bronco 202?, Griffinftw

Member 2541 Jerry

Jun 08, 2022

Now don't act like I didn't like one of the posts describing it, @14U ;) I operate under the mindset of "never let 'em know your next move."
Absolutely Not Ma’am.
You and my wife are about the same age…
If she thought I was being disrespectful,.
She would “throat” punch me while I sleep.
Genuinely/Hopefully no offense given on my part.

The purpose for my post is to tell as many as I can without spamming someone’s thread.
However I can that there are several of us that want to have a family/friends atmosphere here.
Many don’t have Rigs yet, Many too old to travel long distances, or Single and can’t make the journeys alone.
I totally get and understand the age brackets of the Blog/Tube/Marketing needed to sustain a business.
It’s just as an older guy,
BRONCO & The B Nation. Are nothing without the 40 & over crowd. Those of us that carried the first 5 generations of Broncos. “Hence why I taged @Ford Motor Company
There’s not a bigger Ford / Bronco / BN fan than me.
I promise.
My /Our hope is “everybody” checks out /Posts in the Virtual Car Show. @ResidualGenius could care less what the thread count is. Set it back to zero for that matter.
One Big massive Block Party in the Bronco Nation.

Cheers.
Mid Package
2.7. Velocity Blue.
Bronco 202?, ResidualGenius
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Jun 08, 2022

It's ok, @14U, you didn't know I was at Costco getting the cake. Think one that feeds 96 is enough? Hope you like buttercream frosting.

Online meetup.png
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
frdfan, AD BRONCO

Member 2541 Jerry

Jun 08, 2022

It's ok, @14U, you didn't know I was at Costco getting the cake. Think one that feeds 96 is enough? Hope you like buttercream frosting.

View attachment 37453
YOU MY DEAR are AWESOME!!!
Mid Package
2.7. Velocity Blue.
SlashRacer, Deano Bronc

Jun 10, 2022

Well the pkg was just delivered. Looks like an Artic box . Will have to wait until I get home to see if it is from Ford

Attachments

Xpathf1nderX, Deano Bronc

Jun 10, 2022

Well the pkg was just delivered. Looks like an Artic box . Will have to wait until I get home to see if it is from Ford

Well it was from Ford . Town & Country Ford where I have my order with .

Attachments

Bronco 202?, KennyMac

GASQUATCH

Jun 11, 2022

They don't have money for full size hammock's only small ones that barely hold a banana.

wow-oh.gif
2022 Badlands / Sasquatch / 2.7 / Auto / 2DR / MIC / Bestop Trektop / LUX / 12000# Badland winch / in Hot Pepper Red
14U

GASQUATCH

Jun 11, 2022

Well it was from Ford . Town & Country Ford where I have my order with .
Now that is pretty cool.....(pun intended) and useful! My dealer gave me a backpack with supplies, and while it was pretty neat, not real useful.
2022 Badlands / Sasquatch / 2.7 / Auto / 2DR / MIC / Bestop Trektop / LUX / 12000# Badland winch / in Hot Pepper Red
Deano Bronc, Rydfree

Rank V

Jun 11, 2022

My dealer could give a rats ass about any of there customers.
Past - 87 Suz Sam; 76 ChevBlaz14 Rubi 2 Dr -35's First Auto 4wd. Ox Wht 2dr Base SAS, bumper, Flr-lin, 2.7 aux switches.
Leo_Catsby, Bronco 202?

Rank II

Jun 12, 2022

Ordered my my22 in November 2021, received it last month (May) but it’s just a basic, base model. I received absolutely nothing from Ford other than updates. I guess I have no room to complain

Jun 12, 2022

Ordered my my22 in November 2021, received it last month (May) but it’s just a basic, base model. I received absolutely nothing from Ford other than updates. I guess I have no room to complain

I'd gladly give up all my gifts if I had my Bronco within 6 months ! Heck , after 2 years wait I'd be happy if I knew I would be getting it within 6 months from now !
mobroncogal, Deano Bronc