Any Bronco Clubs in Michigan?

MIGeezer
Dec 12, 2021

Rank V

Dec 12, 2021

I just placed my order and was wondering if any clubs have started in MI? Are there any in the Grand Rapids, MI area?

Thanks,
Dave
Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2021

Rank VI

Dec 12, 2021

I don't know of any. I am in Grand Rapids area as well. Kentwood to be exact. I wouldn't mind being a part of one.
Wildtrak, hot pepper red, mic, Lux, tow...Totally worth it!!

Rank V

Dec 12, 2021

Number 3 from G.R. area..........NE Knapp area to be exact from here....Did reservation on July 25, 2020......order Jan 21 and reorder in Oct 21 for a 22 OBX with extras and still waiting.

Rank III

Dec 12, 2021

Caledonia.
I ordered in June, and may have mine by the end of next year...

Rank VI

Dec 12, 2021

My reservation was 7-14-2020. Ordered 11-5-2021. Got a build date of 2-7-2022

Rank VI

Dec 12, 2021

Caledonia.
I ordered in June, and may have mine by the end of next year...
We're practically neighbors!!
Brobee

Rank VI

Dec 12, 2021

There is a MI club associated with another forum. We did a group ride in SE MI today (open to anyone that was interested). It may end up having local chapters, as it’s not always easy to make rides and events across state.

Rank VI

Dec 12, 2021

There is a MI club associated with another forum. We did a group ride in SE MI today (open to anyone that was interested). It may end up having local chapters, as it’s not always easy to make rides and events across state.
Ya. I so wanted to go to that. I don't have my bronco yet and my truck really isn't configured for Holly Oaks. I saw some of your pics from it. It looked like you guys had great turn out and a lot of fun.

Rank V

Dec 12, 2021

Ya. I so wanted to go to that. I don't have my bronco yet and my truck really isn't configured for Holly Oaks. I saw some of your pics from it. It looked like you guys had great turn out and a lot of fun.
Which club is it? I used to live near the Holly Oaks area.

Rank VI

Dec 12, 2021

Hopefully we will get some more pics up. I wasn’t taking a bunch of pictures, but several others were and there should be some drone footage too. I was surprised by the attendance! We had one from OH and one from Cadillac, so some good distance traveled ton play with the Broncos in the mud
Deano Bronc, Alpha1_Silverback

Rank 0

Dec 12, 2021

Hopefully we will get some more pics up. I wasn’t taking a bunch of pictures, but several others were and there should be some drone footage too. I was surprised by the attendance! We had one from OH and one from Cadillac, so some good distance traveled ton play with the Broncos in the mud

Was tons of fun! So glad we could make it !
( a51 BB with tiny tires )
Mattwings, Deano Bronc

Rank IV

Dec 12, 2021

Strong showing at Holly Oaks. This was about half our group

8F78F3E5-DC53-4E62-A9EE-7FC4559ADE3F.jpeg
4DR - OBX - LUX - AMB - 2.3L
IG/@blue.bronco
StickerFab 5% Off Code: bluebronco5​
Deano Bronc, Alpha1_Silverback

Rank V

Dec 12, 2021

View attachment 23575
Had a great day weather wise.
RichieRich

Rank VI

Dec 12, 2021

View attachment 23575
Dang. How big are those tires on the far left Bronco? Those things look massive!

Inmate #19359

Dec 12, 2021

View attachment 23575

This is great! Can’t wait to get mine and do this as well (but in Arizona). Still have a long wait though. 
2023 Bronco,Black Diamond 🏴‍☠️ Velocity Blue 🟦, 4Door, SAS, MIC, Mid, 2.7m, Orig Order: 9/10/21 Blend Date: 11/30/22. Built: 12/02, Shipped 12/4, Arrived at dealer on 12/23, Took possession on 12/30/22!!! 476 Days after ordering.
Goodyear, AZ 🌵🔆

Rank IV

Dec 13, 2021

Dang. How big are those tires on the far left Bronco? Those things look massive!

Stock 35s. May look a little beefier since aired down
4DR - OBX - LUX - AMB - 2.3L
IG/@blue.bronco
StickerFab 5% Off Code: bluebronco5​

Rank VI

Dec 13, 2021

Stock 35s. May look a little beefier since aired down
Well the camera does add weight doesn't it!!! Lol.
Deano Bronc, yeet

Road trip!!!

Dec 13, 2021

I just placed my order and was wondering if any clubs have started in MI? Are there any in the Grand Rapids, MI area?

Thanks,
Dave
I’m just south of Grand Rapids in Allegan. My bronco is scheduled to be built the week of 12/20.

As this website grows, they will add to the forums and we will eventually end up with a Michigan section.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.

Rank VI

Dec 13, 2021

I’m just south of Grand Rapids in Allegan. My bronco is scheduled to be built the week of 12/20.

As this website grows, they will add to the forums and we will eventually end up with a Michigan section.
Maybe even a West Michigan group!
Brobee, SlashRacer

Rank V

Dec 13, 2021

Today was awesome!!!!

Attachments

RichieRich, Deano Bronc