Am I able to attend?

Jpulido91
Jan 30, 2022

Rank III

Jan 30, 2022

Hey y’all! New user here! I ordered base bronco with the Sasquatch package. Can I qualify to go to a bronco off rodeo once I get a VIN ?
Thank you!
AllthePonies, Crawler Green
Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2022

No Ragerts

Jan 30, 2022

I believe so
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)

Moab or bust!!!

Jan 30, 2022

Hey y’all! New user here! I ordered base bronco with the Sasquatch package. Can I qualify to go to a bronco off rodeo once I get a VIN ?
Thank you!
Welcome to Bronco Nation!
You are definitely eligible and you don't necessarily have to have a VIN.
When did you order? Once Off-Roadeo verifies your order, you can book it.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
TorgSurv, AllthePonies

Rank III

Jan 30, 2022

Welcome to Bronco Nation!
You are definitely eligible and you don't necessarily have to have a VIN.
When did you order? Once Off-Roadeo verifies your order, you can book it.
I ordered it in October, I got an email from ford, but other than that I don’t have anything else. When I went to the off rodeo website, it said I needed a VIN

Rank VI

Jan 30, 2022

Unless they have changed the requirements, you should just need a verified order to attend the Off-rodeo. I attended almost a year ago, and I am nowhere near close to getting my actual Bronco. I recall that I just had to enter my order number on the Off-roadeo website, and then within a few days they had it verified and I was able to book my place. Good luck.
AllthePonies, Deano Bronc

Member 2541 Jerry

Jan 30, 2022

I ordered it in October, I got an email from ford, but other than that I don’t have anything else. When I went to the off rodeo website, it said I needed a VIN
That “could” very well be true.
The no vin offer that I’m aware of is for long holding reservations , “probably so Ford could buy time/entertainment while people waited over the last year or so”.
You Do Qualify as far as I know , but a vin may indeed be required for non reservation holders.
I am “not” 100% certain about the vin request however.
2022 -2door Black Diamond
Mid Package
2.7. Velocity Blue.

Beers, Broncos, and Battlestar Galactica

Jan 30, 2022

I don’t have a VIN but I did get an order confirmation from Ford. I had to wait about six weeks before that information appeared on the Off-Roadeo system. They found that I placed an order when I called and gave me the authorization to attend.
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA
TorgSurv, Deano Bronc

That's a terrible idea, when do we start?

Jan 31, 2022

Thank you!
Hmmmm that wasn’t how it worked last year. But things might have changed I’m not aware of. I would call the Bronco Off-Rodeo 800 number and talk with them directly. They are super nice and very helpful. Have your order number handy when you call.
4 Door BadSquatch | Soft-top | Velocity Blue | 2.7 Auto | Towing | Lux | Leather
TorgSurv, BuckYeah

Rank VI

Jan 31, 2022

https://broncooffroadeo.com/?_ga=2.221581148.51858870.1643554565-1894447449.1643554565
Take a look at registration and FAQ sections and 800# is there to call also.
[email protected]
TorgSurv, BuckYeah

Rank III

Jan 31, 2022

Thank you all!!! Helped me a whole lot!
TorgSurv, BuckYeah

Rank IV

Feb 01, 2022

I ordered week before Thanksgiving 2021. Signed up on Off-Roadeo website as an order, without VIN. I was "verified" last week (1/24) and was able to register for an event this coming May in Moab. The difference is it costs $200 or so if you haven't taken delivery of your Bronco. Once you take delivery, they refund the program fee to the original payment method. Well worth it to me! Hope that helps.
--Rob
2024 2-Door Big Bend | 2.7 | Hard Top | Sas | Velocity Blue
TorgSurv, Deano Bronc

Rank III

Feb 01, 2022

I ordered week before Thanksgiving 2021. Signed up on Off-Roadeo website as an order, without VIN. I was "verified" last week (1/24) and was able to register for an event this coming May in Moab. The difference is it costs $200 or so if you haven't taken delivery of your Bronco. Once you take delivery, they refund the program fee to the original payment method. Well worth it to me! Hope that helps.
Amazing! I’m just waiting now

Adventure Day

Feb 01, 2022

I had an issue getting registered for OffRoadeo. Initially, OffRoadeo told me it takes 6-8 weeks after ordering before their information is updated from Ford. I waited but still no order. I emailed Kaiti at [email protected]. She requested copies of my order information and from there she was able to find my order and get me squared away. If you can get scans of your dealer order and send them to Kaiti she can tell you what's up. Just address your email to her and she will get it. She was amazing to work with.
TorgSurv, rskiba

Rank II

Feb 22, 2022

I’m in the process of registering. I’m a little confused about dealership involvement. Were they supposed to mention it to me? I found out about this on this forum and Facebook groups.

I’ve been told their is a refundable deposit and $35 fee. I definitely have no issues with paying this, just want to be sure this wasn’t something the dealership was supposed to offer. Thank you

Rank III

Feb 22, 2022

I’m in the process of registering. I’m a little confused about dealership involvement. Were they supposed to mention it to me? I found out about this on this forum and Facebook groups.

I’ve been told their is a refundable deposit and $35 fee. I definitely have no issues with paying this, just want to be sure this wasn’t something the dealership was supposed to offer. Thank you

No, this is more of a Ford and less of a dealer driven opportunity. The only place you’ll likely see anything about this at a dealer is on the window sticker where the Off-Rodeo is listed as a benefit. The Off-Rodeo website (link available directly from BN) is the best source for information.

https://broncooffroadeo.com/
TechnicalDisaster, Jesusfreak

Off-Roadeo Ranger

Feb 25, 2022

Some dealers are helping their customers get there, and some even pay the fee for an extra guest to go with you. Sadly some dealers still don't even know what Off-Roadeo is. If you have a dealer who isn't involved encourage them to reach out to the Off-Roadeo team and find out more. It will help them and you in the long run.

Just to clarify on the refundable deposit, it is required whether you have your Bronco or not. The difference is that it's $200 if you don't have the Bronco, and $150 if you do. Either way it's refunded a few weeks after you have both received the Bronco and attended Off-Roadeo.
Deano Bronc, Bt_ostate

GASQUATCH

Feb 25, 2022

There are other bronco drive events that is not the off-roadeo. I thought they were scams, but there were legit, more money, and no refund. Not sure what they were called, but just a FYI..if you really want to go to off-roadeo, be sure to register thru the above link, not a email.
2022 Badlands / Sasquatch / 2.7 / Auto / 2DR / MIC / Bestop Trektop / LUX / 12000# Badland winch / in Hot Pepper Red