Already NOT liking some things about the Bronco?

gibsBRonCO

Rank V

Supporter III

Mar 21, 2020
Cuchara, CO, USA
Member #

The only things I can't get over are the fender flares. Which look like landscaping edging. And the fact that the BD with the rubberized washout floors has carpet on the back of the rear seats. Oh and the fact they don't have heated seats and steering wheel paired together. Stupid IMO. Who wants one without the other?
Agree. Not a deal killer but I will wait for the aftermarket to come up with some fenders and flares that better resemble the shape of the early Bronco wheel wells or go with the flare deletes from 4WheelParts. Actually I'm really liking the flare deletes!

Buckin'

Rank V

Champion III

Jun 13, 2020
Wilmington, NC, USA
Member #

Agree. Not a deal killer but I will wait for the aftermarket to come up with some fenders and flares that better resemble the shape of the early Bronco wheel wells or go with the flare deletes from 4WheelParts. Actually I'm really liking the flare deletes!
That's going to be an issue with the 4-door because the door shape determines the curve on the rear fenders (and flares). 2-door it's not a problem.

BigHoof

Rank II

Advocate III

Feb 8, 2021
Western PA
First Name
James
Last Name
Lentz
The only things I can't get over are the fender flares. Which look like landscaping edging. And the fact that the BD with the rubberized washout floors has carpet on the back of the rear seats. Oh and the fact they don't have heated seats and steering wheel paired together. Stupid IMO. Who wants one without the other?
You think the stock flares are ugly? Take a look at the ones in the Accessory Catalog. There are no words....... :poop:

Agree with you on the other points.

Advocate II

Jul 14, 2020
Bunker Hill, WV
First Name
Vince
Last Name
Wright
Yeah the flares are a bit cheap looking but here we couldn't just take them off. Truck wouldn't pass state inspection. Heated seats and steering wheel... don't need em.
The front camera being blocked.... didn't plan on getting it anyway. I saw a guy on YouTube bitching about the rear wiper being so small... that I could care less about. I haven't noticed the tank being THAT low either.

Reactions: TK1215

Bronco5.0

Rank VI

Promoter I

May 29, 2020
USA
Member #

Yeah the flares are a bit cheap looking but here we couldn't just take them off. Truck wouldn't pass state inspection. Heated seats and steering wheel... don't need em.
The front camera being blocked.... didn't plan on getting it anyway. I saw a guy on YouTube bitching about the rear wiper being so small... that I could care less about. I haven't noticed the tank being THAT low either.
Yeah , here we can't have more than 2" of tire sticking out from the fender, measured vertically.Heated seats aren't worth giving up the manual trans.$50 you can get a seat warmer from Amazon.Front camera? I don't care what I run over, rear wiper? see front camera

Sdakotabronco

Rank VI

Champion I

Oct 24, 2020
Sioux Falls, SD, USA
First Name
Linda
Last Name
Fowler
Member #

I'm from the Midwest and now live near northern VA now... the winters aren't nearly as harsh so I'm OK without the heated seats lol
I'm getting them installed AM. It'll cost about 400.00 or I can do it myself for about 150.00. Getting into a vehicle in -20 with MGV seats isn't appealing.

F OR D

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Mar 14, 2021
USA
First Name
Yes
Last Name
Man
I am kind of hoping that all of these people who don’t like this vehicle will cancel their early orders so I can get mine! I mean it won’t be any sooner...I’m just saying :ROFLMAO:
Dealers will take any cancellation. There's a 20% allowance for dealers and they are sold the second they hit the lot.

Advocate II

Apr 28, 2021
Mason, MI
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Ayres
I have seen some really sweet after market fender flares and flare deletes so there is hope for that cause im caught between thinking they look ok and not at the same time :ROFLMAO: