Allocation and Estimated Delivery

jedmisten
Apr 23, 2021

Rank V

Apr 23, 2021

I hope everyone has survived the first two weeks of possible Ford emails. Congrats to all the lucky ones. I have a few questions that some of you may have some input on. I found out yesterday that I was #28 of 28 allocated MY21 Broncos at my local dealer. I am going to assume that I would be later and more towards the end of the MY21 build year. The bummer is that I was a 7/14 reservation (7/15 timestamp) holder. I know that the majority of reservations were in the the first few days. Does anyone have an input on whether I might be sooner than December? Also, does Ford use your timestamp from your dealer without considering other timestamps from other reservations/dealers? What I mean is that I may have a sooner timestamp than someone at another dealer but does that other person get built first because they are earlier in their dealerships allocation. I hope that makes sense.

Any input you have, would be great.

Have a great day!
Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2021
OBXBroncoGuy

Apr 23, 2021

Short answer, nobody knows! :ROFLMAO: but there's a few posts about this which are normally the top topics right now. Know that doesn't help.
jedmisten, Deano Bronc

Road trip!!!

Apr 23, 2021

I hope everyone has survived the first two weeks of possible Ford emails. Congrats to all the lucky ones. I have a few questions that some of you may have some input on. I found out yesterday that I was #28 of 28 allocated MY21 Broncos at my local dealer. I am going to assume that I would be later and more towards the end of the MY21 build year. The bummer is that I was a 7/14 reservation (7/15 timestamp) holder. I know that the majority of reservations were in the the first few days. Does anyone have an input on whether I might be sooner than December? Also, does Ford use your timestamp from your dealer without considering other timestamps from other reservations/dealers? What I mean is that I may have a sooner timestamp than someone at another dealer but does that other person get built first because they are earlier in their dealerships allocation. I hope that makes sense.

Any input you have, would be great.

Have a great day!
From what’s pulled pulled so far, it seems to be a crap shoot on who’s Bronco gets built when. Ford has their own mathematical formula on what gets built and when.

It will come down to parts availability. Yours could be built before someone else’s at the dealership you are at.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
Gutter Clown, Deano Bronc

Libations MOD

Apr 23, 2021

No one really has a clue except someone at Ford (we think) that decides who and when things get built or they maybe just might have put everyone in a hat and simply draw names by the look of these build emails coming out with barely any FE and almost ZERO WT (1 that I have seen).
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
Gutter Clown, SlashRacer

Rank V

Apr 23, 2021

Thanks everyone!
Gutter Clown, SlashRacer

Rank 0

Apr 24, 2021

Saw this in Bronco 2021 Facebook group from a gentleman working at the Michigan assembly plant responding to some rumors about building delays but he says the plant he is at is on course

Attachments

Michael
"All heritage Ford all the time"
Deano Bronc, jedmisten