All out

Bucktown
Apr 27, 2021

Rank V

Apr 27, 2021

Kind wished I would have went all out. I cut something's thinking it would help it getting it early, but people reserved and ordered in febuary with everything and get a build for early summer.They kind of pushed people to the MIC top and according to the points listing throws me to a negative 16. I wouldnt be in the negative at all if I went with soft top. Oh well ride it out, going to be cool seeing pigs fly when I get my bronco
Deano Bronc, TK1215
Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2021

Road trip!!!

Apr 27, 2021

Kind wished I would have went all out. I cut something's thinking it would help it getting it early, but people reserved and ordered in febuary with everything and get a build for early summer.They kind of pushed people to the MIC top and according to the points listing throws me to a negative 16. I wouldnt be in the negative at all if I went with soft top. Oh well ride it out, going to be cool seeing pigs fly when I get my bronco
You may regret not getting it exactly the way you want it.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
14U, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Apr 27, 2021

You realize that the ones with February reservations who have build dates got a "golden ticket" from their dealer after Ford caved and gave them a couple of priority orders?...
'21 AMB Basesquatch 2 Door. 2.7. 569 days from reservation to delivery
14U, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Apr 28, 2021

Sorry to hear that. I am waiting, impatiently mind you, for the Bronco I want rather then the Bronco they want me to get. As frustrating as it is to wait, I know if I chose what they wanted I would be more frustrated when I realized I paid 40k+ for something I wasn't happy with.
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
PSUTE, TK1215