Advanced Fiberglass Concepts.

BuzzyBud
Aug 23, 2021

Rank VI

Aug 23, 2021

For those who purchase a 2021 Ford Bronco soft top and seek an after market hard top, this might be a company to consider.
Quality Fiberglass Fenders & Bedsides | Advanced Fiberglass Concepts (advfiberglass.com)

On 8/23/2021, I asked John at Advanced Fiberglass Concepts the following question:
Hello,
I am seeking a company which plans to sell a fiberglass roof for the 2021 Ford Bronco 4 door. Do you have any plans to sell this product? If so, do you have a timeline when it will be available for purchase?
Thank you,

On 8/23/2021, John replied as follows:
Hi,
Yes, we plan to sell hardtops for the 2021 Bronco. Currently, we are expecting to release the first top closer to the end of the year/early next.
Please let me know if I can answer any more questions, I am happy to help!
Thank you,

Coxxy, frogier
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2021

Trusted and Carefree

Aug 23, 2021

Hmm- I will keep an eye on this. I want to see the options from Ford, but I will likely be open to anything. Good Find BuzzyBud!
2023 Wildtrak. "Sometimes you got to get lost, to get found" -J Bronco
Coxxy, Deano Bronc

No Ragerts

Aug 24, 2021

D404F11D-76FA-4DCF-B810-B9B07681DE12.png
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
Brownco24, CaliKAP

Rank II

Aug 27, 2021

This is why i swapped to a soft top and never looked back, I assumed the AM would provide what Ford could not.....and most likely be a lot better.
Reformed Wrangler, Pakrat

Your unofficial Favorite Author

Aug 30, 2021

Forget just that, they offer Vented and Ram Air Hoods!

1630333151319.png
1630333162266.png
2dr Badlands 2.3 Manual w/Mid, Rapid Red
My blog, Mfcomics.net, my stories: https://payhip.com/MFComics
BuzzyBud

Rank V

Aug 30, 2021

This is why i swapped to a soft top and never looked back, I assumed the AM would provide what Ford could not.....and most likely be a lot better.
Yes. And look at it this way, you get to take off $695 from your build price and put it towards the top you really want.
4DR BL-Cactus Gray - Sas - 2.7 - 10 Spd - Lux - Soft Top
Res 7/14 - Ord 1/20 - VIN 8/26 - Sticker 10/12 - Blend 10/18
BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Aug 30, 2021

I actually like the Safari Hard Tops for the Jeep, was always something I wanted to pick up.

I have a deposit on an Ursa Minor, but I’d like to see what else the aftermarket has cause I’m easy with a RTT too.
BuzzyBud

Rank V

Aug 30, 2021

I actually like the Safari Hard Tops for the Jeep, was always something I wanted to pick up.

I have a deposit on an Ursa Minor, but I’d like to see what else the aftermarket has cause I’m easy with a RTT too.
What is the weight of the Ursa Minor? Neighbor had one on his 2016 Rubicon and it was ungodly heavy. So heavy it made you wonder how they packed it with so much weight :unsure:. Needed more than two people to lift it. In fact, he had one of those portable lifts for taking Jeep tops off and even after he modified it by welding reinforcements that Ursa Minor bent it to all hell and beck.
4DR BL-Cactus Gray - Sas - 2.7 - 10 Spd - Lux - Soft Top
Res 7/14 - Ord 1/20 - VIN 8/26 - Sticker 10/12 - Blend 10/18
BuzzyBud, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Aug 30, 2021

What is the weight of the Ursa Minor? Neighbor had one on his 2016 Rubicon and it was ungodly heavy. So heavy it made you wonder how they packed it with so much weight :unsure:. Needed more than two people to lift it. In fact, he had one of those portable lifts for taking Jeep tops off and even after he modified it by welding reinforcements that Ursa Minor bent it to all hell and beck.

That I don’t know yet, I just have a deposit on it. Weight is a consideration.

I was going to purchase a GFC Superlite, but then I switched to the Soft Top, and put the deposit on the Ursa Minor.

I just want to hop in the Bronco and drive west for a few weeks, exploring and camping. So I’m easy, I just want something all inclusive instead of a ground tent.
Pakrat

Aug 30, 2021

Heat Extractors or Ram Air, which one to get…?:unsure:

Rank VI

Jan 04, 2022

Can someone set up a go fund me for me? :)
Have a feeling it won't be cheap... But I need one!!
(posted by Advanced Fiberglass on B6G)

rear.JPG.jpg
Front.JPG.jpg

Next teaser drops 1/10.
2021 Broncos - BaseSquatch 4dr. Rapid Red V6 Soft Top
Big Bed 4dr. AMB V6 Soft Top Tow (BIL's)
Nitto tires SUCK! You've been warned.
TEEDEE, Rydfree

Moab or bust!!!

Jan 04, 2022

View attachment 25284
View attachment 25285

Next teaser drops 1/11.
I like the rear slant.
Definitely a little nervous about pricing also.
We'll see what they reveal next Monday.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
TEEDEE, Jakob1972

Jan 04, 2022

Someone explain to me why we want their roof now? Just curious, I'm ready to ditch my hard top for the soft

Moab or bust!!!

Jan 04, 2022

Someone explain to me why we want their roof now? Just curious, I'm ready to ditch my hard top for the soft
First off, it's not so much of a big deal for 2 door owners since they have to get a hardtop from the factory.
For the 4 door people that went with the soft top so they could get their Bronco quicker, they have an option instead of waiting for Ford to make them available sometime in 2023.
For me, I really wanted the painted modular top but didn't want to wait until MY23 so I assume this gives me the option of getting a paintable top without waiting until next year.
Plus the MIC top construct has had issues and nobody knows what will happen with them 5 years down the road.

More options is a good thing!
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Bschurr, Jakob1972

Jan 04, 2022

First off, it's not so much of a big deal for 2 door owners since they have to get a hardtop from the factory.
For the 4 door people that went with the soft top so they could get their Bronco quicker, they have an option instead of waiting for Ford to make them available sometime in 2023.
For me, I really wanted the painted modular top but didn't want to wait until MY23 so I assume this gives me the option of getting a paintable top without waiting until next year.
Plus the MIC top construct has had issues and nobody knows what will happen with them 5 years down the road.

More options is a good thing!

True, forgot about the 4drs for the extra whore there.

Hopefully it's quieter as well
Deano Bronc, ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Jan 04, 2022

I would think that you living in NJ would know what a piece of shit the soft tops are around here. Then again, I don't know if this is your 1st Bronco.... if you've ever owned a Jeep with a soft top or not... but soft tops rear windows on Jeeps & the new Bronco get crudded up with all the road dirt.... and winter salt and you can never see out the back of them!

Sure, if my Mustang wasn't over 200k miles, and if we weren't going to get any snow this year (remains to be seen, but last year had a couple good storms), I could've stuck with the hard top and waited it out. But I wasn't willing to risk another winter in my car, so I switched to a soft top knowing exactly what I was in for. At the same time though, I'm looking for a hard top!
2021 Broncos - BaseSquatch 4dr. Rapid Red V6 Soft Top
Big Bed 4dr. AMB V6 Soft Top Tow (BIL's)
Nitto tires SUCK! You've been warned.
TEEDEE, Deano Bronc

Jan 04, 2022

I would think that you living in NJ would know what a piece of shit the soft tops are around here. Then again, I don't know if this is your 1st Bronco.... if you've ever owned a Jeep with a soft top or not... but soft tops rear windows on Jeeps & the new Bronco get crudded up with all the road dirt.... and winter salt and you can never see out the back of them!

Sure, if my Mustang wasn't over 200k miles, and if we weren't going to get any snow this year (remains to be seen, but last year had a couple good storms), I could've stuck with the hard top and waited it out. But I wasn't willing to risk another winter in my car, so I switched to a soft top knowing exactly what I was in for. At the same time though, I'm looking for a hard top!

Never owned plastic windows, I've had glass window verts, so its a different experience, I mean I getcha, but you also know the weather report says sunny with 0% chance of rain and all of a sudden here's a downpour. I'll deal with dirty windows if I can easily remove and put back up my top
EvlNvrDys

Rank V

Jan 04, 2022

Will be picking up some stuff from them when I get the Black Diamond.
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
Speed Devil, EvlNvrDys

Don't Follow Me ,I'm about to do something Stupid

Jan 04, 2022

View attachment 25284
View attachment 25285

Next teaser drops 1/10.

Looks like a rain drip channel and a slight slant in the rear . I like it so far . I wonder if they are going to be compatible with the factory prep kit ?
2Dr Badlands - MIC - Area51 - 2.7 Auto - MGV - Headliner - High Pkg
Reserved 7/20/20 Delivered 5/6/23
"Ford said, hey we're gonna fulfill all reservations and pre-orders before we build stock units."
TEEDEE, Speed Devil

Rank V

Jan 04, 2022

Never owned plastic windows, I've had glass window verts, so its a different experience, I mean I getcha, but you also know the weather report says sunny with 0% chance of rain and all of a sudden here's a downpour.

welcome to Florida weather. Lol
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
Speed Devil