Today at Bronco Nation - Mon., 5-17-21

Laura
May 17, 2021
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

May 17, 2021

_I4I2720.jpg

Hope your week has started well! Over on the blog, we published a news piece about the Fun-Haver placements in their 4400 Broncos. Loren Healy placed 1st, and Vaughn Gittin Jr. advanced strongly in position. Watch them tear across the dirt and rocks in a short video clip. Additionally, Brad Lovell won 1st in the 4600 Stock Class (beating out the 2nd place winner by nearly 10 minutes. Was it the Jeep chassis holding him back? :devilish:) . An all-around good set of races for these drivers and the Bronco name.

I really love a two door Oxford White. Gorgeous :love: But -- focus -- Yes, a few of us on the Bronco Nation team have the incredible opportunity to go look at the Austin Off-Roadeo digs and terrain, starting today. Some of our members at the dealer version have shared awesome images and given us great tidbits of what to expect, and we've loved it. Jordan, I, our videographer, and photographer are now going with the purpose of capturing what your experience can be like. I'll say it straight: It's a delicate line. I know there are some at the point of "Just give me my Bronco!" Those feelings are valid, but what is also true: Ford has gone to great lengths to make this portion of the journey epic. The 6th generation of Broncos are now part of history, and your ownership along with that. We'd like to show some of the magic while leaving plenty for you to discover. We'll be sharing what we gather (including unrelated-to-the-Bronco content in case you want to drool over something else) in the coming weeks, plus our regularly scheduled content.

Enjoy your evening!
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
TK1215, Gutter Clown
Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2021

Rank V

May 18, 2021

The excitement/wait of getting the new Bronco someday is killing my wife and I. Although sometimes frustrating, we understand the complications in a manufacturing environment. Now we have an additional thing to look forward to, the Off-Roadeo. When they announced the Off-Roadeo, Jill and I agreed that our first "Official" vacation sense her cancer diagnosis as well as our marriage would be to one of these locations. She loves anything cars/trucks as much as I do. I can't wait to see the true uncontrollable smile on the woman's face I love that has kept smiling the through the entire ordeal. The cancer.... not the marriage. LOL. Can't wait for the date we can start reservations and set date for flights and hotels.
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
Laura, TK1215

Rank 0

May 18, 2021

I saw in some of the Texas Off-Roadeo videos that the Broncos had pod lights and a light bar connected without a roof rack. Does anyone have any insight as to what light bar and mounting system was used? As well as the pod lights used? I like the look and want to replicate something similar when I get my Bronco.
Laura, TK1215

Libations MOD

May 18, 2021

I saw in some of the Texas Off-Roadeo videos that the Broncos had pod lights and a light bar connected without a roof rack. Does anyone have any insight as to what light bar and mounting system was used? As well as the pod lights used? I like the look and want to replicate something similar when I get my Bronco.
They are (or were, haven't looked for a while as I'm going a diff route for lights) in the accessory catalog but are Rigid. Both use the factory stock mounting locations
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
Laura, MattyAg