Adding Ford Raptor Grill Lights

Bronc84
Jan 16, 2022

Rank 0

Jan 16, 2022

Finally was able to get to installing these this past weekend & couldn’t be happier with the results. Let me know what you guys think. Hope this was helpful for you who have been wanting to do the same to yours.
FuzzyNuggets, Erin
Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2022

No Ragerts

Jan 16, 2022

Finally was able to get to installing these this past weekend & couldn’t be happier with the results. Let me know what you guys think. Hope this was helpful for you who have been wanting to do the same to yours.
Great job & nice video too!

May I make a pair of suggestions that will eliminate some potential issues down the road:
1 - Use waterproof connections (not T-taps) to connect the 3 individual lights to your wiring harness
2 - Add a 2 wire waterproof connector for the power and ground wires at the end of your harness and run them over by the camera & wiper connectors so all the connections are in the same place. This will allow you to easily disconnect the Raptor light harness when you need to remove the grille in the future.

Keep up the great work @Bronc84
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
Deano Bronc, Bronc84

Rank 0

Jan 16, 2022

Great job & nice video too!

May I make a pair of suggestions that will eliminate some potential issues down the road:
1 - Use waterproof connections (not T-taps) to connect the 3 individual lights to your wiring harness
2 - Add a 2 wire waterproof connector for the power and ground wires at the end of your harness and run them over by the camera & wiper connectors so all the connections are in the same place. This will allow you to easily disconnect the Raptor light harness when you need to remove the grille in the future.

Keep up the great work @Bronc84
Appreciate the tips!
Bschurr