Added the ARB Summit Bumper today!!

WestCoastPete
Jul 04, 2022

Rank V

Jul 04, 2022

Added the ARB Summit front bumper today. Took 2 days to install. It’s a DIY Lego kit!!!

Attachments

grmmylpa, the poacher

Rank V

Jul 04, 2022

That is a beast bumper. Looks good
2021Bronco☆2.3☆BL☆7MT☆4D☆A51☆SoftT☆ARRIVED 9/9/21☆SOLD 1/21/23☆NT Supports▪Consults▪Supply's Car Dealers, Vehicle Distributors, and Retail Customers Since 1992

Rank 0

Jul 04, 2022

Looks awesome. Are you selling your original bumper? If so, does it have tow hooks or just the plastic in the front? if it has tow hooks, I’m in interested. Joe [email protected].

thanks
jor

Rank V

Jul 04, 2022

What a bumper. Looks like the front of a police cruiser. How heavy is this? Does it require any type of lifts to level? I looked at an AEV front bumper for my JK and that along with a winch would lower it roughly 1.5 ". Does the front camera work OK, ETC.?

Rank VI

Jul 04, 2022

Added the ARB Summit front bumper today. Took 2 days to install. It’s a DIY Lego kit!!!

Holy H#%%... That thing is no joke!
22 Badlands | Eruption Green | 4Dr | 2.7L | Sasquatch | Lux | Tow | MGV | MIC | Mod Bumper
Ordered
: 11/27/21 | Production: 10/25/22 | Blend: 10/26/22 | Built: 10/26/22 | Shipped: 11/08/22 | Delivered: 11/09/22
Progress pics and full build details can be found in my profile posts.

Beers, Broncos, and Battlestar Galactica

Jul 04, 2022

Good Lord, is there a Bronco behind that? o_O

Nothing screams "Outta my way!" like that setup!
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA

Libations MOD

Jul 04, 2022

Damn it, was looking at that as an option but wasnt sure and now yep, looks dam good!! Any front tilt with it on?
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending

Rank V

Jul 04, 2022

Damn it, was looking at that as an option but wasnt sure and now yep, looks dam good!! Any front tilt with it on?
I feels a little heavier but no tilt that I can see.
KennyMac, ResidualGenius

Rank V

Jul 04, 2022

Looks awesome. Are you selling your original bumper? If so, does it have tow hooks or just the plastic in the front? if it has tow hooks, I’m in interested. Joe [email protected].

thanks
jor
Its just the rubber bumper cover. No recovery hooks. The recovery hooks stayed on the Bronco.

Rank V

Jul 04, 2022

That is a beast bumper. Looks good
Thank you!! I love it!!

Rank V

Jul 04, 2022

What a bumper. Looks like the front of a police cruiser. How heavy is this? Does it require any type of lifts to level? I looked at an AEV front bumper for my JK and that along with a winch would lower it roughly 1.5 ". Does the front camera work OK, ETC.?
Its pretty heavy. I think it adds 175 lbs., but no noticeable change in how the vehicle sits. No lift required. I didn't add a winch, but it has to room to do so. The front camera is relocated forward about 8 inches or so but it still works. I just gotta go back through the wiring and reroute a few things. But all in all, its a complete kit that allows all of the Lux package electronics to work.

Rank V

Jul 04, 2022

Holy H#%%... That thing is no joke!
Yeah, its a beast.

Rank V

Jul 04, 2022

Hahahaha!!! Yeah, its pretty stout. But I think ARB did a good job making it fit the lines of the Bronco.
BuckYeah

Rank V

Jul 04, 2022

More picturesImage (6).jpegImage (5).jpegImage (4).jpegImage (3).jpegImage (2).jpegImage (1).jpegImage.jpeg
BuckYeah, dirty finger

Beers, Broncos, and Battlestar Galactica

Jul 04, 2022

Hahahaha!!! Yeah, its pretty stout. But I think ARB did a good job making it fit the lines of the Bronco.

I like it. A no-nonsense approach. Looks like you’ll have ample candlepower on demand as well!
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA

Rank IV

Jul 07, 2022

Looks amazing I’m thinking about getting the same bumper. Did you have to upgrade your suspension before you put that thing on?

Rank V

Jul 07, 2022

I didn't upgrade my suspension. After driving for a while it doesn't seem like I have to. But I haven't taken it off road yet.

Rank V

Jul 10, 2022

I'm torn. It looks amazing and functional, and very well integrated with the vehicle design. And apparently not as heavy as it looks. But, it looks like it takes away from your approach angle quite a bit, especially with those recovery lugs being the first point to bottom out on a rock ledge. Of course, that only matters if you're bouncing up rock ledges in your Bronco, which most owners are not. But I love it...
7/14/20 Res, took delivery 4/7/22!!
A51 2 door Badlands, 2.7L, Sasquatch, Lux, MGV, MIC, Roof Rails, Tow