Account setup issues

JD_Offroad
Jul 24, 2021

Rank IV

Jul 24, 2021

Hi Folks! I reserved a Bronco last Feb and Im waiting for delivery. I have my order confirmation from my dealer as well as an email from Ford. When trying to set up a reservation for the off rodeo I was able to create an account and log in, but I cannot update my profile nor can I get to the vehicle verification steps.. I must be doing something wrong and could use some help.. any pointers?
John Dunn
gearwrench
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2021

Rank V

Jul 27, 2021

Hi Folks! I reserved a Bronco last Feb and Im waiting for delivery. I have my order confirmation from my dealer as well as an email from Ford. When trying to set up a reservation for the off rodeo I was able to create an account and log in, but I cannot update my profile nor can I get to the vehicle verification steps.. I must be doing something wrong and could use some help.. any pointers?
I'm having the same issues. I contacted them and they said they're having tech issues, but to just keep trying. 3 days later....still trying. Sigh.
JD_Offroad

Rank IV

Jul 27, 2021

I'm having the same issues. I contacted them and they said they're having tech issues, but to just keep trying. 3 days later....still trying. Sigh.
I called them yesterday - they were super nice and told me they were having issues as well. I have a blank page when I go to enter any profile info. They told me that was one of the issues they've heard reported, which means we're not alone and we'll just wait for the fixes. I'm really in no rush - I just thought I was doing something wrong. Thanks for your reply!!
John Dunn

Rank II

Sep 22, 2021

Apparently they are still having issues. Just tried to sign up and it keeps saying that there is no order affiliated with the provided e-mail! GRR...
4 door, big bend, 222A options, auto, 2.3L. Ordered 9/15/2021, Delivered 12/7/2021.

Rank V

Sep 22, 2021

Apparently they are still having issues. Just tried to sign up and it keeps saying that there is no order affiliated with the provided e-mail! GRR...
That's no fun!! Just give 'em a call. They're super nice and helpful.