Above or Below MSRP???

white lightning
Sep 14, 2021

VTBRONCO-

Sep 14, 2021

I'm expecting my Bronco Badlands on 9/23. The dealer has yet to give me a final price. What price have you owners seen? MSRP or above? I'm sure no dealer is selling below MSRP even though they did nothing but receive an order that I elected for them to receive and process paperwork.
check me out on INSTAGRAM @ hokiebronco
Bike007b
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2021

Rank II

Sep 14, 2021

If you didn’t get a signed price agreement there’s no telling what they’ll ask for. If they are a good dealer you’ll pay MSRP (very few are discounting from that). If your dealer doesn’t care about customers they could add mark up. There are numerous occasions where dealers have added mark up when a customers order arrives if there was no signed price agreement. Hopefully not the case!
ChetC

Road trip!!!

Sep 14, 2021

I'm expecting my Bronco Badlands on 9/23. The dealer has yet to give me a final price. What price have you owners seen? MSRP or above? I'm sure no dealer is selling below MSRP even though they did nothing but receive an order that I elected for them to receive and process paperwork.
I have a signed MSRP price guarantee.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
Bronco_Girl, SierraHotelBronco

Rank II

Sep 14, 2021

I have a signed MSRP price guarantee.
That’s great. You’ll pay MSRP plus taxes, tags, and whatever dealer/doc fees they have, which can very state by state.
Bronco_Girl

Rank I

Sep 14, 2021

Paying MSRP for my Badlands, no mark ups
Bronco_Girl, Bike007b

VTBRONCO-

Sep 14, 2021

We had an agreement of MSRP, but not in writing. I do have it in an email and I have asked for a meeting with the sales manager. The salesperson said that I would have to pay a $3000 "bump" price.
Bronco_Girl, LR48

Road trip!!!

Sep 14, 2021

That’s great. You’ll pay MSRP plus taxes, tags, and whatever dealer/doc fees they have, which can very state by state.
I have all of fees agreed upon. No hidden surprise fees.

I’m with a very honest dealership that is not looking for 1 sale. They want to sell vehicles to me, my family and my friends. Denooyer Ford in Vicksburg, Michigan.

If you or anyone would like, I will give you the sales manager’s name and number and she will give your a written pricing guarantee if you order through them.
Bronco_Girl, LR48

Road trip!!!

Sep 14, 2021

We had an agreement of MSRP, but not in writing. I do have it in an email and I have asked for a meeting with the sales manager. The salesperson said that I would have to pay a $3000 "bump" price.
I had this happen to me. Even showed the sales manager the messages between the salesman and me. The sales manager told me “things have changed”, then went on to tell me I don’t understand economics”.

I ended up cancelling my order on the spot, left and made a new order with another dealership.
Deano Bronc

VTBRONCO-

Sep 14, 2021

Thanks, everyone! I was able to get the bump price waived. I'm paying MSRP, taxes, tags, and processing. No more and I have a signed buyer's order.
Bronco_Girl, LR48

Wank ER

Sep 14, 2021

Paying $400 over invoice, (not MSRP) and this dealer shows you the invoice - also employee pricing on all accessories. Not the closest Ford dealer, but what a deal. My neighbor just got a job in the repair shop so I got that neighborly "Install of accessories" going for me, which is nice.
2021 FE Cactus Grey
white lightning, Sdakotabronco

VTBRONCO-

Sep 15, 2021

Paying $400 over invoice, (not MSRP) and this dealer shows you the invoice - also employee pricing on all accessories. Not the closest Ford dealer, but what a deal. My neighbor just got a job in the repair shop so I got that neighborly "Install of accessories" going for me, which is nice.
Can you share the dealership and state that this occurred?

Rank VI

Sep 15, 2021

I am paying $1,300 under invoice. Granger Ford Iowa. They even had an October special that brought it to $2,000 under invoice. I will be saving several thousand under MSRP. Zach is the owner. You can reach their Bronco team at [email protected]

Stephen's Ford in WV also has great under invoice pricing. Jon is who you would want to connect with over there.

Kearney Mesa Ford in California has some good offers as I understand also.

I also think Leonardtown Ford may be at MSRP in Maryland.
Deepshag, Deano Bronc

VTBRONCO-

Sep 15, 2021

I am paying $1,300 under invoice. Granger Ford Iowa. They even had an October special that brought it to $2,000 under invoice. I will be saving several thousand under MSRP. Zach is the owner. You can reach their Bronco team at [email protected]

Stephen's Ford in WV also has great under invoice pricing. Jon is who you would want to connect with over there.

Kearney Mesa Ford in California has some good offers as I understand also.

I also think Leonardtown Ford may be at MSRP in Maryland.
Great information. Thank you!
If you are on Instagram would you mind posting this information @hokiebronco

Rank 0

Sep 15, 2021

I paid MSRP for my Big Bend. It was nicely appointed with the Ford Co-pilot 360 assist+ Class II trailer tow package, 18” Mach wheels, and the Big Bend package including the power moonroof. I didn’t mind paying MSRP for this because most dealerships near me only had base models coming in or Big Bends without the moonroof (deal breaker for me) package. I know a couple of dealerships had some sort of “bumped up” pricing since these are so hot right now.
Bike007b

Life is a Highway

Sep 16, 2021

I paid MSRP for my Big Bend. It was nicely appointed with the Ford Co-pilot 360 assist+ Class II trailer tow package, 18” Mach wheels, and the Big Bend package including the power moonroof. I didn’t mind paying MSRP for this because most dealerships near me only had base models coming in or Big Bends without the moonroof (deal breaker for me) package. I know a couple of dealerships had some sort of “bumped up” pricing since these are so hot right now.
What color did you get on your Sport?
Bike007b, white lightning

Life is a Highway

Sep 16, 2021

And welcome to the BN!
Sprat6164

Rank V

Sep 16, 2021

At invoice at my local dealer. Small town. Stephen's is not that far away, and would save me some money. The folks who own it and work there are my neighbors. We stick together up here in Appalachia...
'21 AMB Basesquatch 2 Door. 2.7. 569 days from reservation to delivery
Bike007b, Deano Bronc

Rank 0

Sep 16, 2021

I went with white! I really only had a choice of silver or white. The dealership with silver had a "bump up" price and a "Murray's package" of an extra $1799 that they put on every vehicle as well... I like the high contrast between the white and black and this one has the two tone cloth seats. I live a half mile from the beach and my car is forever full of sand. Lol! I love the idea of wipe down seats! My RDX A-spec lease is about to be up and while I love it, it's suede and leather seats and plush interior really aren't suited for the beach (I'm a STL transplant now). I also liked the fact that I didn't have to put a penny down on my purchase and was able to get in on the 1.9% financing... Here's a pic, pardon the state of my carport in the background, the previous owners cut into the carport and enclosed it as living space... I have been working on turning the space back into a proper carport!

Attachments

Deano Bronc

VTBRONCO-

Sep 16, 2021

At invoice at my local dealer. Small town. Stephen's is not that far away, and would save me some money. The folks who own it and work there are my neighbors. We stick together up here in Appalachia...
Where in Appalachia? I'm in Southwest Virginia.
PSUTE

Life is a Highway

Sep 16, 2021

I went with white! I really only had a choice of silver or white. The dealership with silver had a "bump up" price and a "Murray's package" of an extra $1799 that they put on every vehicle as well... I like the high contrast between the white and black and this one has the two tone cloth seats. I live a half mile from the beach and my car is forever full of sand. Lol! I love the idea of wipe down seats! My RDX A-spec lease is about to be up and while I love it, it's suede and leather seats and plush interior really aren't suited for the beach (I'm a STL transplant now). I also liked the fact that I didn't have to put a penny down on my purchase and was able to get in on the 1.9% financing... Here's a pic, pardon the state of my carport in the background, the previous owners cut into the carport and enclosed it as living space... I have been working on turning the space back into a proper carport!
Looks great. I always gravitate towards white with black trim. Just a classic look
Sprat6164