Supporter II

Jan 19, 2021
Denver
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Lesniak
Member #

Certainly the logical placement for it, though I feel it cuts the lines of the front grill too much. I’m hoping to find a spot on the drivers side of the modular bumper somehow. Nice to finally get a pic to put this question to bed though!

David

Rank VI
Staff member
Super Moderator

Promoter II

Mar 19, 2020
Southgate, MI, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Liebmann
Member #

Certainly the logical placement for it, though I feel it cuts the lines of the front grill too much. I’m hoping to find a spot on the drivers side of the modular bumper somehow. Nice to finally get a pic to put this question to bed though!
Certainly looks a bit better than what was posted awhile back. Front license plates are certainly going to break up the design regardless.

Hkak45

Rank V

Supporter III

Sep 11, 2020
Illinois, USA
First Name
Harold
Last Name
Kilowaski
Member #

That is a big NOPE for me officer. I’ll start saving now for the tickets I’ll get for not having a front plate. No way in hell would I ruin the sweet design of the bronco with that buck tooth looking plate location:ROFLMAO: (actually I’ll probably attach mine under the front bumper on the skid plate so it’s technically “affixed to the front of the car” )
6EED7D02-D887-489C-9997-212A6BCEC49E.jpeg

Hkak45

Rank V

Supporter III

Sep 11, 2020
Illinois, USA
First Name
Harold
Last Name
Kilowaski
Member #

Thank you Ohio for finally dropping the front plate requirement! :cool:
Man I didn’t know that. Good for Ohio! I don’t understand why more states don’t go to one plate. The cost savings would be HUGE for the government (since obviously they would still charge us the same, maybe higher if they get rid of front plates.)

Hkak45

Rank V

Supporter III

Sep 11, 2020
Illinois, USA
First Name
Harold
Last Name
Kilowaski
Member #

Another idea to consider.

Sent off an email and heard back.

Hello,
We have 2021 Bronco on order so that we can start prototyping parts as soon as it arrives at our facility. We plan to offer a full product line for it.
Thanks and keep an eye out!
Jamey Paine
330-423-6446

www.fishboneoffroad.com
In my opinion this is where it should have been from the factory. Looks so much better there(y)

BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 7, 2020
USA
First Name
Warren
Last Name
Parlee
Member #

Indiana doesn't require and I didn't see it on my order sheet. I better not be getting this...
The Front License Plate Bracket: 153 should appear as a separate line item on your WBDO pdf printout if it was ordered. In New Hampshire, we do require a front license plate. However, I did ask my dealer the following;

Could you add the following notes to my file?
  • Please do not place any dealer identifiers on the vehicle?
  • Do not mount the front license plate holder. Place in the truck for the owner to install.

Gutter Clown

Rank IV

Super Supporter III

Jan 22, 2021
Indiana
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Austin
The Front License Plate Bracket: 153 should appear as a separate line item on your WBDO pdf printout if it was ordered. In New Hampshire, we do require a front license plate. However, I did ask my dealer the following;

Could you add the following notes to my file?
  • Please do not place any dealer identifiers on the vehicle?
  • Do not mount the front license plate holder. Place in the truck for the owner to install.
Thanks. I looked at the PDF file after seeing this thread and didn't see any line item mentioning license plate.

Yeah I had dealership take off their logo on the explore I bought from them 7 years ago and will ask the same of the Bronco. I hate those badges.