BB-FLPC-1.jpg
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
the poacher, Shadowblade
Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2021

Rank VI

Feb 18, 2021

Certainly the logical placement for it, though I feel it cuts the lines of the front grill too much. I’m hoping to find a spot on the drivers side of the modular bumper somehow. Nice to finally get a pic to put this question to bed though!
the poacher, Bronc96

Rank VI

Feb 18, 2021

Certainly the logical placement for it, though I feel it cuts the lines of the front grill too much. I’m hoping to find a spot on the drivers side of the modular bumper somehow. Nice to finally get a pic to put this question to bed though!

Certainly looks a bit better than what was posted awhile back. Front license plates are certainly going to break up the design regardless.
KJC76, Bronco Gal

Rank VI

Feb 18, 2021

Yep, an improvement from what we saw before for sure!
Jakob1972

Rank IV

Feb 18, 2021

Definitely an improvement. Maryland here. While we dislike it, we will just deal with it. I’m sure over time someone will come up with a creative solution.
Shadowblade, CARdiac

Gladesmen

Feb 18, 2021

I might just move to a state that doesn’t require a front plate. I think I’ll just have to live with it, but it is definitely much better that the last version
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
Curtiss BadSas, NebraskaBronc

Rank I

Feb 18, 2021

Uck. I will be crafting one to go to the bronco bolts
AndrewGold

Rank VI

Feb 18, 2021

Let's take a look at the back of mount.

BB-FLPC-5.jpg
GToddC5, NVSUR

Rank IV

Feb 18, 2021

Lets take a look at the back of mount.

View attachment 9137
Thank you for getting us this detail!!!
TEEDEE, Mal

Rank IV

Feb 18, 2021

What do we have here?

View attachment 9136

Wouldn’t this block the approach camera?! Thank god North Carolina only issues one license plate.
Aradmcc, SlashRacer

Rank VI

Feb 18, 2021

Come to Arizona for the great winter weather, stay for the no front license plate requirement!

If there is ever a tolerable front license plate solution, it would be a great place for my BN number plate:)
‘22, 4 door Badlands, 2.3l, MT, MIC top, lux, Sasquatch, tow. Velocity Blue.
Build Complete --> 5/5/2022. Delivered 5/25/2022.
Bronco Nation #1115
dmgale, WRANCO Flicka

Rank V

Feb 18, 2021

Well, we may not have endless trails, but at least there is only one license plate in Pennsylvania... on the back of the vehicle where it should be!

(Yeah, not a good consolation prize)... :confused:
MDT, SlashRacer

Rank VI

Feb 18, 2021

That is a big NOPE for me officer. I’ll start saving now for the tickets I’ll get for not having a front plate. No way in hell would I ruin the sweet design of the bronco with that buck tooth looking plate location:ROFLMAO: (actually I’ll probably attach mine under the front bumper on the skid plate so it’s technically “affixed to the front of the car” )6EED7D02-D887-489C-9997-212A6BCEC49E.jpeg
MY21 2dr Black Diamond 7MT Velocity Blue!
Curtiss BadSas, MDT

Rank IV

Feb 18, 2021

Thank you Ohio for finally dropping the front plate requirement! :cool:
red_blazer, Tuletime

Rank VI

Feb 18, 2021

Thank you Ohio for finally dropping the front plate requirement! :cool:
Man I didn’t know that. Good for Ohio! I don’t understand why more states don’t go to one plate. The cost savings would be HUGE for the government (since obviously they would still charge us the same, maybe higher if they get rid of front plates.)
Deano Bronc, NVSUR

Rank VI

Feb 18, 2021

Another idea to consider.

Sent off an email and heard back.

Hello,
We have 2021 Bronco on order so that we can start prototyping parts as soon as it arrives at our facility. We plan to offer a full product line for it.
Thanks and keep an eye out!
Jamey Paine
330-423-6446

www.fishboneoffroad.com
jaypiche, Rgwinn

Rank IV

Feb 18, 2021

Indiana doesn't require and I didn't see it on my order sheet. I better not be getting this...
ATC Enthusiast, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Feb 18, 2021

Another idea to consider.

Sent off an email and heard back.

Hello,
We have 2021 Bronco on order so that we can start prototyping parts as soon as it arrives at our facility. We plan to offer a full product line for it.
Thanks and keep an eye out!
Jamey Paine
330-423-6446

www.fishboneoffroad.com
In my opinion this is where it should have been from the factory. Looks so much better there(y)
the poacher, R11

Rank VI

Feb 18, 2021

Indiana doesn't require and I didn't see it on my order sheet. I better not be getting this...

The Front License Plate Bracket: 153 should appear as a separate line item on your WBDO pdf printout if it was ordered. In New Hampshire, we do require a front license plate. However, I did ask my dealer the following;

Could you add the following notes to my file?
  • Please do not place any dealer identifiers on the vehicle?
  • Do not mount the front license plate holder. Place in the truck for the owner to install.
TigerRN, MDT

Rank IV

Feb 18, 2021

The Front License Plate Bracket: 153 should appear as a separate line item on your WBDO pdf printout if it was ordered. In New Hampshire, we do require a front license plate. However, I did ask my dealer the following;

Could you add the following notes to my file?
  • Please do not place any dealer identifiers on the vehicle?
  • Do not mount the front license plate holder. Place in the truck for the owner to install.

Thanks. I looked at the PDF file after seeing this thread and didn't see any line item mentioning license plate.

Yeah I had dealership take off their logo on the explore I bought from them 7 years ago and will ask the same of the Bronco. I hate those badges.
TigerRN, LagoCJ