A Rich History – One Family.

BuzzyBud
Nov 14, 2020

Rank VI

Nov 14, 2020

As I started my journey to own a 2021 Bronco, I began to understand how Ford designed it with an appreciation for the Bronco’s rich history. As weeks/months passed I realize the Bronco is simply a catalyst for the creation of a community.

To aid me in understanding the rich history of the community, I found the following three videos to be helpful. The Creel family is just one of thousands of families across the US and beyond. Over time I hope to integrate within this community.

As I watched these videos, I pictured the many potential 2021 Bronco buyers in their 20s, 30s, and 40s with small children of their own. Years from now perhaps those children and their moms and dads will have fond memories to share.

Enjoy!

Howdy, 1Five1 Garage
Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2020

Rank VI

Nov 14, 2020

Nice Buzzy, thanks for posting! Broncs are absolutely more than a vehicle, they become a passion. I think it is cool how the new Bronc has brought this excitement to a new generation of Bronco fans!
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Nov 14, 2020

Family is a core value of the Bronco community. @mitchcreel and family have a great story with Bronco.
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
DRWright, BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Nov 14, 2020

Family is a core value of the Bronco community. @mitchcreel and family have a great story with Bronco.

Wow! Did not realize @mitchcreel (aka "Mad Man Mitch") is a member of our Bronco Nation! I now wonder if he or his family hopes to buy a 2021 Bronco. What model? Maybe a cool 2 door Carbonized Gray to join the Pitbull?
DRWright, 1Five1 Garage

Rank VI

Nov 25, 2020

Wow! Did not realize @mitchcreel (aka "Mad Man Mitch") is a member of our Bronco Nation! I now wonder if he or his family hopes to buy a 2021 Bronco. What model? Maybe a cool 2 door Carbonized Gray to join the Pitbull?

I just saw this thread haha I didn't know I had a nickname :LOL: We are definitely interested in snagging a Bronco or two and we look forward to getting our hands on some to continue engaging with the ever growing Bronco community! I have know idea what color I'll snag, but I'll definitely be getting one at some point!
Rydfree, DRWright

Rank VI

Nov 25, 2020

I just saw this thread haha I didn't know I had a nickname :LOL: We are definitely interested in snagging a Bronco or two and we look forward to getting our hands on some to continue engaging with the ever growing Bronco community! I have know idea what color I'll snag, but I'll definitely be getting one at some point!

Yup, you are Mad Man Mitch! You have a talent few YouTubers possess. When you get behind the camera the video comes alive.

Good to hear “Wild Horse Bronco TV” will have a new star and younger brother for The Pitbull. The 2021 Bronco has ignited a new passion for a truck. Ride that wave as your videos walk us through a whole new set of adventures. Hopefully with fewer breakdowns? ;)

Rank VI

Nov 25, 2020

Yup, you are Mad Man Mitch! You have a talent few YouTubers possess. When you get behind the camera the video comes alive.

Good to hear “Wild Horse Bronco TV” will have a new star and younger brother for The Pitbull. The 2021 Bronco has ignited a new passion for a truck. Ride that wave as your videos walk us through a whole new set of adventures. Hopefully with fewer breakdowns? ;)

We'll see if Ford has built the new Bronco for people with luck like mine haha I really appreciate the kind words!
DRWright, TorgSurv

Rank VI

May 23, 2021

As we patiently wait for our Broncos to be built, we can rediscover some of these Bronco threads and update them with new knowledge.

Since last November I have learned @mitchcreel has placed an order to own a 2021 Bronco. Like many of us, he plans to modify his Bronco to make it uniquely his own. Maybe @mitchcreel will highlight some of his plans? Is it true Mitch that you hope to wrap or paint your Bronco? With that goal in mind, you might want to select an exterior color other than Velocity Blue since that color is stunning and it would be a shame to cover that paint! ;)
Deano Bronc, Sdakotabronco

Rank VI

May 24, 2021

As we patiently wait for our Broncos to be built, we can rediscover some of these Bronco threads and update them with new knowledge.

Since last November I have learned @mitchcreel has placed an order to own a 2021 Bronco. Like many of us, he plans to modify his Bronco to make it uniquely his own. Maybe @mitchcreel will highlight some of his plans? Is it true Mitch that you hope to wrap or paint your Bronco? With that goal in mind, you might want to select an exterior color other than Velocity Blue since that color is stunning and it would be a shame to cover that paint! ;)
haha this seemed like ages ago now since we filmed those videos. So much has happened :LOL: but yes! I definitely want to change the color right off the bat just to make it stand out more. I chose carbonized gray because I figured that was probably the color I would become least attached to.
Bronc96, Sdakotabronco

No Ragerts

May 24, 2021

haha this seemed like ages ago now since we filmed those videos. So much has happened :LOL: but yes! I definitely want to change the color right off the bat just to make it stand out more. I chose carbonized gray because I figured that was probably the color I would become least attached to.
Nooooo - it’s because all the cool kids ordered Carbonized Grey...
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
Bronc96, Sdakotabronco

Rank VI

May 24, 2021

Haha! I chose Carbonized Gray since it was the one color I was most attached to! The color defines me, as one who does not want to stand out. That is why you work so well in front of the camera. Me, I would faint! Haha!
Looking forward to seeing your Bronco modifications!
Bronc96, Sdakotabronco