A huge thanks to the Off Rodeo Team

Flourman
Sep 08, 2021

Rank VI

Sep 08, 2021

I had planned to attend the Moab Bronco Off Rodeo this weekend. We had rooms reserved at the Red Cliffs Lodge and were super excited. Monday, my wife and I went on a dirt bike ride and my wife had a hard get off, avoiding a head on trail collision in a blind corner. In the process, she suffered a few fractures to her left leg and some ACL damage.

My wife still wanted to go but I had to remind her, a 5 hour car ride in a leg splint plus trail driving wouldn’t be pleasant with a busted leg. I reached out on Monday evening, by email, to the Off Rodeo team and informed them of my situation and needing to make a reservation change. I got a response back, on a holiday, stating I’d have to pay $150 for a change. No big deal as I had heard that before. The team reached back out to me and is waiving the $150 due to the circumstances. With all the ups and downs of the Bronco and now add in an injury, this was a fantastic thing to hear and I can’t say how much I appreciate that.

On the other end, the Red Cliffs has a 30-day cancellation policy on the first night reservation. Which is a bit odd for hotels (I am normally on the road weekly for work) but I am eating the $450 for the reservation there. I’ll say that when we look to reschedule, we WILL NOT be staying at the Red Cliffs.

Again, a HUGE thanks to the Off Rodeo team.4A33FD04-1878-41E4-9BEF-40A5E95194D9.jpeg
KennyMac, TorgSurv
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 08, 2021

Life is a Highway

Sep 08, 2021

I had planned to attend the Moab Bronco Off Rodeo this weekend. We had rooms reserved at the Red Cliffs Lodge and were super excited. Monday, my wife and I went on a dirt bike ride and my wife had a hard get off, avoiding a head on trail collision in a blind corner. In the process, she suffered a few fractures to her left leg and some ACL damage.

My wife still wanted to go but I had to remind her, a 5 hour car ride in a leg splint plus trail driving wouldn’t be pleasant with a busted leg. I reached out on Monday evening, by email, to the Off Rodeo team and informed them of my situation and needing to make a reservation change. I got a response back, on a holiday, stating I’d have to pay $150 for a change. No big deal as I had heard that before. The team reached back out to me and is waiving the $150 due to the circumstances. With all the ups and downs of the Bronco and now add in an injury, this was a fantastic thing to hear and I can’t say how much I appreciate that.

On the other end, the Red Cliffs has a 30-day cancellation policy on the first night reservation. Which is a bit odd for hotels (I am normally on the road weekly for work) but I am eating the $450 for the reservation there. I’ll say that when we look to reschedule, we WILL NOT be staying at the Red Cliffs.

Again, a HUGE thanks to the Off Rodeo team.View attachment 18038
Ouch! Sorry to hear and a to speedy recovery
Jakob1972, Flourman

Rank V

Sep 08, 2021

I totally with your assessment of the Off-Roadeo folks :love:. We also had some issues with scheduling after we made our reservations. We needed to postpone the trip two or three weeks before we were scheduled to arrive. I spoke with Jaime and Patrick a few times and they were always helpful and courteous. The $150 fee was waived in our case, also. The Off-Roadeo folks might not be able to remedy the injury, but waving the deposit might take a little sting out of it.
I hope your wife has a speedy convalescence and gets back out there soon! (y)
4 Dr OB/Carbonized Grey/SAS/Soft Top/2.7L/Auto/Lux/Tow Pkg
Reserved-7/15/20, Initial Order-1/30/21, Updated to Soft Top-6/28/21, Scheduled Build-10/19/21, In Prod-10/25, Built 11/1/21, Del 11/30/21
KennyMac, Deano Bronc