Apr 07, 2022

Bronco Raptor_header.jpg

Read the article: A Cluster Unlike Any Other: Bronco Raptor's Performance View, MyMode, and More

Last week, Bronco Nation got to see the completely digital 2022 Bronco Raptor cluster in its fully working state. The team has been experiencing the Raptor in person for nearly half a year, from a first look at it off-roading to its reveal and durability testing in Johnson Valley. Throughout that time, I’ve appreciated the power and capability of the SUV but told myself a 2-door Badlands would still be plenty of Bronco for me. However, sitting in the driver’s seat just days ago, internalizing the vehicle’s scale from that perspective and thumbing through the cluster’s unique elements ruined me, quite frankly –– even without putting in drive. Ford has made a monster.

Over on the news section of the website, we cover some of the tech and displays that will have you dreaming of the need to use them in a race across the desert. We’ll look at each G.O.A.T. mode animation and talk about Ford Power-Up software as well.

Bronco Raptor_Drive Modes_GIF.gif
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
ResidualGenius, Deano Bronc