Advocate II

Jan 21, 2021
Clay City, KY, USA
First Name
Jeremiah
Last Name
White
Member #

I had a build week of 9/5. Showed "In Production" on 9/8. Still showing that and it's 9/26...

Any idea what is going on???

TK1215

Rank VI

Champion I

Jan 1, 2021
Maricopa, AZ
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Kiely
Member #

I had a build week of 9/5. Showed "In Production" on 9/8. Still showing that and it's 9/26...

Any idea what is going on???
I was 9/14 blend date and have been in production since 9/16. For my build it is on a hold waiting for an interior trim piece. QC rejected something and now I wait until new parts are delivered. People both before and after were fine. The production line continues and if there is a rejected part you are put off to the side. Even though others kept on rolling after you.

W.D.Murray

Rank III

Supporter I

Nov 1, 2021
Michigan
First Name
Bill
Last Name
Murray
Anybody with a 9/5 ship week received their production line photo yet?
I received a email from the Mothership saying that they were sorry but due to unforeseen circumstances they missed my Bronco coming off of the line. So no Bronco birth picture for me.

Scotter7532

Rank IV

Supporter II

May 10, 2021
Carver, MN
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Reader
I was 9/14 blend date and have been in production since 9/16. For my build it is on a hold waiting for an interior trim piece. QC rejected something and now I wait until new parts are delivered. People both before and after were fine. The production line continues and if there is a rejected part you are put off to the side. Even though others kept on rolling after you.
Curious how you found about about the QC rejection. FMC share this or do you have an insider? Mine is still sitting "in progress"

TK1215

Rank VI

Champion I

Jan 1, 2021
Maricopa, AZ
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Kiely
Member #

Curious how you found about about the QC rejection. FMC share this or do you have an insider? Mine is still sitting "in progress"
A bird told me…of course this is unconfirmed….sometimes when you speak with people they may say things by accident…sometimes when people are checking things on a computer they speak what they are reading out loud and don’t realize it

Bronco Hueso

Rank III

Advocate II

Jan 15, 2022
Salinas, CA, USA
First Name
Abel
Last Name
Munoz
Member #

Well, talked to dealer hoping to get a date to pick up my vehicle in the coming week. No such luck. No rail car number available, although it was shipped 9/25 the Dealer rep estimated another month if I was lucky and it streamlined. Probably more time than that.

radar3d

Rank V

Promoter III

Aug 19, 2021
Virginia, United States
First Name
Raymond
Last Name
Luck
Member #

Just so ya’ll know mine went “In Production” 8/15 and I heard nothing for a month and a half of them saying “It’s Produced”. Then yesterday ETA status 9/29 updated to “Micro Chip hold”

• Wow
Reactions: Bronco Hueso