84 Bronco II with a new /old look.

HI ENUF
Jul 24, 2021

Rank 0

Jul 24, 2021

Purchased this 84 Bronco II XLT stock in 1985 with 5,000 miles on it, currently has 195,000. This is where it's at today and still isn't done. Outside is almost done and now reworking interior, swapping everything from a 1990 B II that is in excellent condition. Next may be engine and trans as it still has original 2.8 and 5 speed manual. Numerous upgrades to include, 4"lift, 4.56 gears with limited slips on both ends, new carb and ignition without all the EGR junk. Warn winch, custom made bumpers and chain rocker guards, axle stud size increased from 1/2" to 9/19 to keep the 33" tires where they belong. headers and dual exhaust. grill from a 66 and tail lights to match. Bushcracker fender flares, mirrors from a Toyota FJ, Real wood dash and center counsel, Raptor -lined the entire outside to resemble the Marine Corps Dress Blue uniform. This old horse was missing shoes so I added some. If you have any questions or comments let me know. Thanks for looking.
Semper Fi

IMG_6522.JPG

Attachments

BlackDog, Steve777468

Life is a Highway

Jul 24, 2021

Purchased this Bronco II XLT stock in 1985 with 5,000 miles on it, currently has 195,000. This is where it's at today and still isn't done. Outside is almost done and now reworking interior, swapping everything from a 1990 B II that is in excellent condition. Next may be engine and trans as it still has original 2.8 and 5 speed manual. Numerous upgrades to include, 4"lift, 4.56 gears with limited slips on both ends, new carb and ignition without all the EGR junk. Warn winch, custom made bumpers and chain rocker guards, axle stud size increased from 1/2" to 9/19 to keep the 33" tires where they belong. headers and dual exhaust. grill from a 66 and tail lights to match. Bushcracker fender flares, mirrors from a Toyota FJ, Real wood dash and center counsel, Raptor -lined the entire outside to the pattern of the Marine Corps Dress Blue uniform.

View attachment 15996
Sweet ride!

Moab or bust!!!

Jul 24, 2021

Great job keeping the old girl updated and looking better than ever. Keep us updated on all your upcoming mods.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.

Rank VI

Jul 28, 2021

Semper Fi...... I served from 1986 to 1990 (3521 diesel mech .... Camp Lejune 10th Marines)

I dig it. The raptor texture looks really great. The front grill and headlights are the bomb

There are alot of Ford explorers in the upull yards. I nice 4.0l upgrade would give her some much needed grunt.

ever since I saw a B2 with the top chopped..... Everyone I see ... I picture it with a chop

Rank VI

Jul 28, 2021

is that Linex on it?

Rank 0

Jul 29, 2021

is that Linex on it?
Raptor liner, easy to apply and don't have to worry if a bug gets stuck.
Last Ride Bronco

Rank 0

Jul 29, 2021

Semper Fi...... I served from 1986 to 1990 (3521 diesel mech .... Camp Lejune 10th Marines)

I dig it. The raptor texture looks really great. The front grill and headlights are the bomb

There are alot of Ford explorers in the upull yards. I nice 4.0l upgrade would give her some much needed grunt.

ever since I saw a B2 with the top chopped..... Everyone I see ... I picture it with a chop
Semper FI . I was also at Lejeune 89-91 Court House Bay with Amtracks. as a 2141 diesel tech. With the lower gearing the engine runs in it's power band and the spedo is almost correct, good on the trails and fair on the highway. At my age I'm in no hurry to get anywhere. I do have a carbed 302 and another 5 speed trans I plan on dropping in this winter. Just have to decide on transfer case. I thought about the top but only to make it come off just inside the support rails inside. almost like the new Bronco's. With the outside like the Blues & had to change out the interior to khaki.

Attachments

Deano Bronc

Rank XXXXXXVVVVVIIII

Nov 30, 2021

hey thats pretty cool!