Champion I

Feb 12, 2021
Brighton, MI
First Name
Alan
Last Name
Heneveld
Member #

I haven't seen that anywhere yet. How did you find out?
Once I told the dealer I had a build date , he looked with the VIN into the order visibility system that they have with Ford. He told me 8/14 to 8/20 ETA to dealer was on his screen. I asked yesterday and now it's not showing anything. That's why I was asking you because we are in the same area. Mine is building today I hope !

markmichuda

Rank 0

Advocate II

Jan 25, 2022
Chicago, IL, USA
First Name
mark
Last Name
michuda
My base model sasquatch went in production on 8/8. I got a window sticker a couple days later. I called Ford support and they said no holds in their notes for this build.

Any guesses on when it will be at the dealership 2hrs away?

RhondaS

Rank IV

Advocate III

Nov 1, 2021
Nashville TN
First Name
Rhonda
Last Name
Stephens
Member #

Here we go again. Got bumped again, 6/27 to 8/1, to 8/8.
I was scheduled for 6-8-22 then 6/13/22 then 7/25-22 finally 8-1/22 in
Production 8/4 built 8/5 shipped yesterday due to delivery at dealership 8/24 to 8/30. We will see. These are emails I’m getting from Ford. Dealership says nothing i tell the salesman. Only time i got this many emails from ford since reservation of 7/20/2020.

Dirt Dog

Rank V

Champion I

Feb 12, 2021
Brighton, MI
First Name
Alan
Last Name
Heneveld
Member #

My base model sasquatch went in production on 8/8. I got a window sticker a couple days later. I called Ford support and they said no holds in their notes for this build.

Any guesses on when it will be at the dealership 2hrs away?
Chicago is a little more than 2 hours away . Does your window sticker say Convoy?

Reactions: Crawler Green

Broncy_OBX

Rank V

Promoter III

Mar 20, 2022
Texas
First Name
Priscilla
Last Name
C
Think I was built today 8/12 but those pesky modules haven't popped or pooped yet. Slap that baby on the butt and get it out of there ! Daddy is waiting ! Come on Little double D !
Me too! Nothing has shown up yet! Can’t wait.

87BroncoVB

Rank II

Supporter I

Jun 5, 2022
Virginia Beach, VA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Wills
Looks like the July shutdown really helped Ford get back on track. I got my rail car info from the dealer this morning. They are cranking them out and loading them up quick.

It‘s in the Oakwood rail yard now. Hopefully, it gets hooked to a VB bound loco soon. Also, nice to know I am getting some of my freight charge back as a NSC shareholder:)

Last edited:

Crawler Green

Rank V

Supporter II

Dec 9, 2021
Brighton, Michigan, USA
First Name
Allen
Last Name
Withington
Member #

Looks like the July shutdown really helped Ford get back on track. I got my rail car info from the dealer this morning. They are cranking them out and loading them up quick.
It usually does help, we fix and upgrade the equipment, top off the stock, and have a refreshed worker crew. It’s a good time to get your vehicle built.

Dirt Dog

Rank V

Champion I

Feb 12, 2021
Brighton, MI
First Name
Alan
Last Name
Heneveld
Member #

I guess it's not a good sign if your modules are not live a day after your blend date ! I have to stop looking I guess !

Broncy_OBX

Rank V

Promoter III

Mar 20, 2022
Texas
First Name
Priscilla
Last Name
C
I guess it's not a good sign if your modules are not live a day after your blend date ! I have to stop looking I guess !
Mine is still showing nothing either but I’ve seen others on this week say there’s took a day or two to show up. Since we are a Friday I’m hoping they’ll be there Monday.

Reactions: Dirt Dog