Supporter I

Aug 29, 2021
Daytona Beach, FL.
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Pace
Member #

Last week I was scheduled for an 8/8 build week. Yesterday I received an email stating the same. I don't really expect it to hold, but with the 3 week plant shutdown in July, I hope it does not move much.

And September is my birth month, so I have high hopes for a great BDay present.
AT LEAST YOU HAVE RECEIVED AN E-MAIL

• Haha
Reactions: the poacher

Aperkins15

Rank 0

Advocate II

Apr 4, 2022
Ohio, USA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Perkins
Ford chat gave me a build date of 8/12, order tracker gave me the same, got my window sticker! Three questions.. is there a difference between build and blend date? Is that the date they begin building it or the day it’s supposed to be done? And could it still be pushed back since I have the ws?

SAVEUP

Rank V

Supporter II

Oct 7, 2021
14257 Bois D Arc, Kingston OK
First Name
Russell
Last Name
Wood
Member #

Ford chat gave me a build date of 8/12, order tracker gave me the same, got my window sticker! Three questions.. is there a difference between build and blend date? Is that the date they begin building it or the day it’s supposed to be done? And could it still be pushed back since I have the ws?
Blend Date is the day the Body and Chassis are put together, sometimes considered the build date. You can find the Blend Date at the top of your WS. "Blend" 3202208DD DD=Day. I have heard it takes 3 shifts, about a day and a half (when running 2 shifts) to complete the build. Blend dates CAN move either way by a day or two, but typically don't.

87BroncoVB

Rank II

Supporter I

Jun 5, 2022
Virginia Beach, VA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Wills
Chat gave me a 8/12 ”build” date as well but my WS has a blend date of 8/8. Hoping it all comes together the next two days and modules go live on Wed/Thurs maybe?

Reactions: SAVEUP

CC11

Rank 0

Advocate II

Aug 8, 2022
Downey, CA, USA
First Name
Carlos
Last Name
Contreras
When I check online there’s a green check mark on place order and it shows as complete, last week it was saying in progress. Does anyone know what that means?

Broncy_OBX

Rank V

Promoter III

Mar 20, 2022
Texas
First Name
Priscilla
Last Name
C
Everyone's getting closer! So exciting. My blend date is suppose to be Friday, but I'm near the end so probably won't be done by end of day. Do they have weekend shifts?

Reactions: CBWAR1 and Dirt Dog

SAVEUP

Rank V

Supporter II

Oct 7, 2021
First Name
Russell
Last Name
Wood
Member #

Everyone's getting closer! So exciting. My blend date is suppose to be Friday, but I'm near the end so probably won't be done by end of day. Do they have weekend shifts?
I have heard that they normally run a Saturday shift, but I am not sure if they are due to Supply Chain Issues.

@RagnarKon Do you know?

Reactions: Dirt Dog

the poacher

Rank V

Don't delete

Jun 14, 2021
whistler, b.c.
First Name
john
Last Name
brooks
Oh oh, I don't know if the 12th is good news. Vehicles built on a Friday are not supposed to be good builds..

the poacher

Rank V

Don't delete

Jun 14, 2021
whistler, b.c.
First Name
john
Last Name
brooks
Hi all,
Curious if any of you received a confirmation of a build on the 8/8th. From what I can see so far, many are being pushed to the 8/12...

• Angry
Reactions: Jakob1972

CC11

Rank 0

Advocate II

Aug 8, 2022
Downey, CA, USA
First Name
Carlos
Last Name
Contreras
Bef
Hi all,
Curious if any of you received a confirmation of a build on the 8/8th. From what I can see so far, many are being pushed to the 8/12...
Before you got your build date, what did it say in place order? Did it say in progress or complete?

Crawler Green

Rank V

Supporter II

Dec 9, 2021
Brighton, Michigan, USA
First Name
Allen
Last Name
Withington
Member #

8/8 Blend Date, modules just started popping this morning 8/10. There’s a sweet taste in my mouth. Where are people seeing the xxx of xxx numbers? The App shows me 574 similar vehicles, but doesn’t show where I am in that mix.

SAVEUP

Rank V

Supporter II

Oct 7, 2021
First Name
Russell
Last Name
Wood
Member #

8/8 Blend Date, modules just started popping this morning 8/10. There’s a sweet taste in my mouth. Where are people seeing the xxx of xxx numbers? The App shows me 574 similar vehicles, but doesn’t show where I am in that mix.
Top row of Window sticker. To the left of the VIN and small QR code.

Congrats! 8/10 Blend date here 823/1208.....BTW your number should be XXX of 939

Reactions: CBWAR1