Rank V

Promoter III

Mar 20, 2022
Texas
First Name
Priscilla
Last Name
C
Hoping to see WS today. I'm gonna check with Chat to make sure my date hasn't changed. I haven't received any emails stating that so fingers crossed it hasn't.

Reactions: Dirt Dog and SAVEUP

Broncy_OBX

Rank V

Promoter III

Mar 20, 2022
Texas
First Name
Priscilla
Last Name
C
Just got off with Chat, they said it shows in production as of today and to keep track of it on their tracker but my end of the tracker still shows confirmed, it hasn't updated yet. I'll check for WS again later today.

Reactions: 87BroncoVB

SAVEUP

Rank V

Supporter II

Oct 7, 2021
14257 Bois D Arc, Kingston OK
First Name
Russell
Last Name
Wood
Member #

Just got off with Chat, they said it shows in production as of today and to keep track of it on their tracker but my end of the tracker still shows confirmed, it hasn't updated yet. I'll check for WS again later today.
You might need to clear the Cached files on your web browser.

Are you using the ordertrack app? Add your vin and use this link. https://ordertrack.app/order/?order_number=7635&vin=

Broncy_OBX

Rank V

Promoter III

Mar 20, 2022
Texas
First Name
Priscilla
Last Name
C
Oh yes, your right, let me try that since I have checked a million times. That ordertrack app does show in production, but no window sticker. Strange how that updates but Ford doesn't.

SAVEUP

Rank V

Supporter II

Oct 7, 2021
14257 Bois D Arc, Kingston OK
First Name
Russell
Last Name
Wood
Member #

Oh yes, your right, let me try that since I have checked a million times. That ordertrack app does show in production, but no window sticker. Strange how that updates but Ford doesn't.
Ordertrack app showed mine in production a few hours before I could get the WS. I don't know how it can show updates before the FORD site, but it does.

Keep checking. Good Luck! I know the wait is not over, but seeing the WS is a big relief.

Broncy_OBX

Rank V

Promoter III

Mar 20, 2022
Texas
First Name
Priscilla
Last Name
C
Ordertrack app showed mine in production a few hours before I could get the WS. I don't know how it can show updates before the FORD site, but it does.

Keep checking. Good Luck! I know the wait is not over, but seeing the WS is a big relief.
Thanks! I’m excited. It’s been a somewhat long wait so I’m anxious.

jossman

Rank II

Advocate III

Apr 17, 2021
Monument,CO
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Joss
Week of 8/8 build date per Ford 7/1/22.VIN# but no window sticker as of 8/5. Reservation 7/17/2020.
WT,Lux/Leather MIC,Tube steps,tow +Keypad .Shall see-hope it happens as a GOOD Yugo is looking good right now + maybe more reliable with all the Ford Quality Control Issues Will be 1 Mad MO FO if needs to go to shop every week.Have a checklist when go to pick up as far as visual problems have read about.Have had great luck with 4 new ordered Fords since 2010 + 1978 0rder 0n 79 F150 with 500,000 miles[now my snow plow trk.

Attachments

87BroncoVB

Rank II

Supporter I

Jun 5, 2022
Virginia Beach, VA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Wills
as excruciating as the wait has been, after reading through some of the issues with the roof, front diff, windshield, etc. I am glad I waited to reserve and hopefully we’ll all be lucky and not have to deal with these issues.

Dirt Dog

Rank V

Champion I

Feb 12, 2021
Brighton, MI
First Name
Alan
Last Name
Heneveld
Member #

as excruciating as the wait has been, after reading through some of the issues with the roof, front diff, windshield, etc. I am glad I waited to reserve and hopefully we’ll all be lucky and not have to deal with these issues.
Amen