Aug 13, 2021

Ford Bronco Logo
Dear Future Bronco Owner,

There's nothing we want more than to get your Bronco to you.

But unfortunately, we're having appearance and quality issues with our hardtop roofs, such that Broncos produced to date will have their roofs replaced.

As you can imagine this is causing further delays in production timing, because we need to replace all existing roofs before we can make any new hardtop Broncos.

We expect you will be getting a 2021 model year Bronco. When we finalize plans to replace these roofs, you'll be updated via email on your vehicle timing. You can expect this information by early October. Please click here for more information and details on this announcement.

We know it doesn't make your Bronco appear any faster, but to show how much we appreciate your patience, we will continue to send you exclusive Bronco gear until you're behind the wheel.

This isn't the email you wanted but we thank you for your ongoing patience as we continue the hard work of bringing back a legend.

The Entire Bronco Team

Now I am even more confused? And swag? I have yet to receive a single piece of anything? But that is not the most confusing part, the most confusing part has to do with the dalay and complete reset for all of those waiting. Why can't they do both. I guess it may potentially add to their issues. Love the "Early October". I have heard late Sumer early Spring, early Summer and now we are into Q4. Ugh - Keep Calm and Carry On.
2021 FE Cactus Grey
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2021