Rank 0

Advocate II

Nov 2, 2021
WA
First Name
Lisa
Last Name
Anderson
I'm watching all of you to see what's real ! I'm supposed to be built 8/10 and arrive 8/20 ! We'll see if I get mine a full month ahead of you. Alabama must be a long long RR ride ! haha
when I spoke to customer service they said 8/5 blend, estimated delivery 9/1-9/7. I fully expect frankly 9/20 - I am in WA state

GaitherJ

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Jul 26, 2022
Kensington, MD, USA
First Name
Jefferson
Last Name
Betmarik
I have a 8/1 build date as well. Originally it was 8/8 and it actually got bumped earlier....amazing! The link to my window sticker went live this morning too. Can someone remind me what all information can be gleaned from the sticker.

I've been waiting along time for this week. A September build date would of officially been 2 years since my reservation. Pretty disheartening hearing people placing OG orders this year and having them filled quickly. Luck of the draw I guess.

Dirt Dog

Rank V

Champion I

Feb 12, 2021
Brighton, MI
First Name
Alan
Last Name
Heneveld
Member #

I have a 8/1 build date as well. Originally it was 8/8 and it actually got bumped earlier....amazing! The link to my window sticker went live this morning too. Can someone remind me what all information can be gleaned from the sticker.

I've been waiting along time for this week. A September build date would of officially been 2 years since my reservation. Pretty disheartening hearing people placing OG orders this year and having them filled quickly. Luck of the draw I guess.
Earlier in this tread you can find a link or you can pick from here
https://thebronconation.com/forums/threads/links-to-check-on-your-bronco.7958/
Top middle of window sticker you can determine your blend date . When the body is attached to the frame.

GaitherJ

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Jul 26, 2022
Kensington, MD, USA
First Name
Jefferson
Last Name
Betmarik
Anyone have an update on their 8/1 build? I haven't seen anything new change on the back door tracker site or the link from the email Ford sent me.

My dealership did email to let me know my Bronco went into production. They never call or email me so I'm taking that as a good sign that the build is moving along.

Here's what I have showing on the tracker sites.Bronco2 8.5.22.jpg Bronco 8.5.22.jpg

Last edited:

Broncy_OBX

Rank V

Promoter III

Mar 20, 2022
Texas
First Name
Priscilla
Last Name
C
Mine hasn't updated. I was suppose to go into production 8/9. I talked with Chat today to see if anything has changed since I still can't get a WS but she said as of today it shows in production, Ford Tracker still says confirmed but the ordertracker app shows in production.

3Dogs

Rank VI

Promoter II

Oct 27, 2020
Scottsdale, AZ, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Zusman
Member #

Anyone have an update on their 8/1 build? I haven't seen anything new change on the back door tracker site or the link from the email Ford sent me.

My dealership did email to let me know my Bronco went into production. They never call or email me so I'm taking that as a good sign that the build is moving along.

Here's what I have showing on the tracker sites.View attachment 41403 View attachment 41404
Mine had a blend date of 8/1 and a built date of 8/3. I guess I was lucky, at least in the building department.

GaitherJ

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Jul 26, 2022
Kensington, MD, USA
First Name
Jefferson
Last Name
Betmarik
Hopefully the 8/1 build date thread isn't dying. I'm going to keep posting updates I've received. I'd still love to see how it's going for everyone else.

Latest news for my build was a ton of modules populating. You can track your modules going live with this link and your VIN at the end. Then click through to view modules. You'll have to enter your VIN again with a captcha type security check. https://ordertrack.app/order/?order_number=7635&vin=

The tracker email link that Ford sent me has been hit-or-miss. Some days it's working and some not. When it does work there is a new link that forwards me to a page with another picture of my Bronco and gives a bunch of info on the interior and exterior features, an option for virtual tour of my new Bronco, and links to a schedule of live webinars.

As of this Sunday morning the Bronco is still listed as in Production and hasn't changed to Built or Shipped.

2022-08-07.png

Reactions: Mike Kleen

Mike Kleen

Rank 0

Advocate I

Jul 7, 2022
Alabama, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Keene
Hopefully the 8/1 build date thread isn't dying. I'm going to keep posting updates I've received. I'd still love to see how it's going for everyone else.

Latest news for my build was a ton of modules populating. You can track your modules going live with this link and your VIN at the end. Then click through to view modules. You'll have to enter your VIN again with a captcha type security check. https://ordertrack.app/order/?order_number=7635&vin=

The tracker email link that Ford sent me has been hit-or-miss. Some days it's working and some not. When it does work there is a new link that forwards me to a page with another picture of my Bronco and gives a bunch of info on the interior and exterior features, an option for virtual tour of my new Bronco, and links to a schedule of live webinars.

As of this Sunday morning the Bronco is still listed as in Production and hasn't changed to Built or Shipped.

View attachment 41599

I was 8/2 blend. Modules popped on 8/4 and tear tag showed on 8/5. Hoping to get an update tomorrow but since I was a walk-in order I hardly ever get updates from Ford.

Reactions: frdfan

68 galaxie

Rank IV

Promoter II

Nov 4, 2021
Bryceville Fl
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Hyer
last week 8/1 build week was very busy for all of us that’s been waiting so long. I was a 8/2 blend and watching the tracker every few hours.modules popped up late 8/3 . By Thursday, I finally called my sales representative and he advised I was built and being shipped. He gave me an estimated window of 8/15-22/2022 can’t wait to see it. Im on a trip and want be home till September 1st. This could be the longest 3 weeks of this adventure that’s been 22 months long.

Attachments

87BroncoVB

Rank II

Supporter I

Jun 5, 2022
Virginia Beach, VA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Wills
last week 8/1 build week was very busy for all of us that’s been waiting so long. I was a 8/2 blend and watching the tracker every few hours.modules popped up late 8/3 . By Thursday, I finally called my sales representative and he advised I was built and being shipped. He gave me an estimated window of 8/15-22/2022 can’t wait to see it. Im on a trip and want be home till September 1st. This could be the longest 3 weeks of this adventure that’s been 22 months long.
where are you located? Maybe I can go pick it up for you and keep it in my garage. I know you don’t want it sitting around the dealership for a week or two with all their customers touching it with their grubby hands and sitting in it, etc. The Bronco Nation has got you covered!:p

GaitherJ

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Jul 26, 2022
Kensington, MD, USA
First Name
Jefferson
Last Name
Betmarik
Monday morning and the Ford email link is working again. See pic for the new button that is live from the Ford tracker page. It's circled in yellow and takes me to the New Vehicle Guide page.

Bronco3 8.5.22.jpg

Bronco4 8.5.22.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Broncy_OBX

GaitherJ

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Jul 26, 2022
Kensington, MD, USA
First Name
Jefferson
Last Name
Betmarik
On a side note......I'm not even sure if I'm going to take delivery of the Bronco when it arrives. Anyone else having doubts? Probably not if your posting on this forum thread :giggle:!

It's going to depend on if my dealership wants to back off the "surcharge". When I first ordered the Bronco they said it would be $7,500 over MSRP. That was in November or 2020 and again they reminded me of the "surcharge" when I updated the MY22 in October of 2021. Back then there were no Broncos anywhere in the area and hard to find any for sale on the internet.

Don't get me wrong I would love to have the Bronco I designed and have been following all these years. But the novelty has worn off a bit, my investments have taken a hit in the market, interest rates are up for auto loans, and more importantly there are a lot of Broncos for sale online. I've already found some pretty similar builds to mine for sale at MSRP and some base models at a way cheaper price than what mine is going to cost. I've also waited 2 years....I'm pretty sure I can wait another 2 years for an E or hybrid version similar to what Jeep has out now.

Scritz

Rank II

Advocate III

Jun 28, 2022
Belton, TX, USA
First Name
Lisa
Last Name
Costanza

View attachment 41599

What do the modules mean? That it's built? I see them on mine, but no clue what it means :)

Broncy_OBX

Rank V

Promoter III

Mar 20, 2022
Texas
First Name
Priscilla
Last Name
C
On a side note......I'm not even sure if I'm going to take delivery of the Bronco when it arrives. Anyone else having doubts? Probably not if your posting on this forum thread :giggle:!

It's going to depend on if my dealership wants to back off the "surcharge". When I first ordered the Bronco they said it would be $7,500 over MSRP. That was in November or 2020 and again they reminded me of the "surcharge" when I updated the MY22 in October of 2021. Back then there were no Broncos anywhere in the area and hard to find any for sale on the internet.

Don't get me wrong I would love to have the Bronco I designed and have been following all these years. But the novelty has worn off a bit, my investments have taken a hit in the market, interest rates are up for auto loans, and more importantly there are a lot of Broncos for sale online. I've already found some pretty similar builds to mine for sale at MSRP and some base models at a way cheaper price than what mine is going to cost. I've also waited 2 years....I'm pretty sure I can wait another 2 years for an E or hybrid version similar to what Jeep has out now.
Man that would suck. I couldn't pay over MSRP, especially that much. I would be second guessing it too. Now that mine is in production I am stressing out a little more just because the payment will be huge but I have prepared myself for it. My sticker is a little more than what I signed at my dealer but not by much.

frdfan

Rank V

Don't delete

Jan 12, 2022
LaVista Nebraska, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Larson
What do the modules mean? That it's built? I see them on mine, but no clue what it means :)
If you see data in the modules section, and there is a 4 character "Tear Tag", your Bronco is built and is able to run on its own power. It's my understanding that once the Tear Tag populates, the Bronco has gone through quality control and is heading to the shipping yard. You'll likely get a "Built" email sometime today or overnight.

Scritz

Rank II

Advocate III

Jun 28, 2022
Belton, TX, USA
First Name
Lisa
Last Name
Costanza
If you see data in the modules section, and there is a 4 character "Tear Tag", your Bronco is built and is able to run on its own power. It's my understanding that once the Tear Tag populates, the Bronco has gone through quality control and is heading to the shipping yard. You'll likely get a "Built" email sometime today or overnight.
OOOOO exciting! Thank you

frdfan

Rank V

Don't delete

Jan 12, 2022
LaVista Nebraska, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Larson
Mine hasn't updated. I was suppose to go into production 8/9. I talked with Chat today to see if anything has changed since I still can't get a WS but she said as of today it shows in production, Ford Tracker still says confirmed but the ordertracker app shows in production.
are you using the Tracker App Ordertrack.app or the link from the Ford email? The Order tracker app has always pulled up my window sticker.