Mules moved south?

DRWright
Aug 15, 2020

Rank VI

Aug 15, 2020

Mike Levine just posted he is headed to Tucson Az and I believe he is with the Bronco Mule Envoy. There are some good trails in Tucson and I'm tempted to drive down there to try and find them tomorrow. Screenshot_20200814-181724_Twitter.jpg
Wildtrak, 4DR, Iconic Silver, High, Camo Seats.
SaddleUpWild, BuzzyBud
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2020

Rank VI

Aug 15, 2020

Bronco has some history in AZ, maybe heading back to the roots?
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
SaddleUpWild, BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Aug 15, 2020

Come on go to Texas
Build week of 7/26....still....no its 8/16 now
BuzzyBud, DRWright

Rank V

Aug 15, 2020

That is pretty cool :)
BuzzyBud, DRWright

Rank VI

Aug 15, 2020

Wait.... what?

The instrument panel knows when the rear roof section is removed?
2021 BadSquatch, 4DR, 2.7/AT, High Package, Oxford White
brnc_o_vrlndr, SaddleUpWild

Rank IV

Aug 15, 2020

Wait.... what?

The instrument panel knows when the rear roof section is removed?

I think that might be a Ranger he is in, someone can probably verify that. It has a car like front end and a bed so that would not be a Bronco in my opinion. Plus the display is all wrong for the Bronco, too short and the display is centered over the gear indicator. If the Bronco has a center gear indicator (I haven't seen it so not sure) then the display should be offset to the right, not centered as they traditionally are since there is no Tach on the Bronco and the Speedo is on the left.
SaddleUpWild, BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Aug 15, 2020

I think that might be a Ranger he is in, someone can probably verify that. It has a car like front end and a bed so that would not be a Bronco in my opinion. Plus the display is all wrong for the Bronco, too short and the display is centered over the gear indicator. If the Bronco has a center gear indicator (I haven't seen it so not sure) then the display should be offset to the right, not centered as they traditionally are since there is no Tach on the Bronco and the Speedo is on the left.

Good eyes and more familiarity with the product line than I have. If not on a motorcycle, my dashboard view is of a 2002 F350 :p
2021 BadSquatch, 4DR, 2.7/AT, High Package, Oxford White
SaddleUpWild, BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Aug 15, 2020

Good eyes and more familiarity with the product line than I have. If not on a motorcycle, my dashboard view is of a 2002 F350 :p
The post was because it is believed that he has been traveling with the Bronco group. Im sure they have a couple trucks as support like in other videos shown with the broncos out testing. I posted it as an update to them possibly moving out of Moab UT.
Wildtrak, 4DR, Iconic Silver, High, Camo Seats.
SaddleUpWild, BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Aug 18, 2020

Also... 120 degrees and a cup of "hot" coffee.
[O- 725 -O]
Fstfrd00, SaddleUpWild

Rank VI

Aug 18, 2020

That’s a Lincoln Navigator... (wink, wink)
SaddleUpWild

Rank IV

Aug 18, 2020

Mike Levine just posted he is headed to Tucson Az and I believe he is with the Bronco Mule Envoy. There are some good trails in Tucson and I'm tempted to drive down there to try and find them tomorrow. View attachment 2361
Well...better give yourself a little extra time to pick up a cup of Joe in Tucson after that tweet.... they’re mobbing the coffee houses for a glimpse of Mr. Levine and his Bronco posse...

Attachments

Deano Bronc, Commodore

Rank VI

Aug 18, 2020

^^^Is that real life?

But outside temperature and coffee have no correlation, I love a hot cup of coffee in the afternoon, when it is hot out
Build week of 7/26....still....no its 8/16 now
Deano Bronc, Commodore