75' EB Patches Adventure Machine.

King_Bronco0327

Rank IV

Supporter II

May 21, 2020
Orlando, FL, USA
Member #

Patches in several configurations, bed of the truck, and general overview.
5:13 gears, Aussie locker in the rear Spartan locker up front. Twin sticks (TBP), Duff suspension (3.5"+ lower spring cups & Long arms) 35x12.5 pitbull Rockers on 17" My Classics. Nv3550 trans, tomwoods driveshafts, dual batteries (missing the front currently), electric wiper conversion, wildhorses headlight upgrade, mustang alternator swap, twin caged, room to remove the half cab and reinstall AND run a soft top. Internal cage is tied to the frame.
View attachment 359View attachment 360View attachment 361View attachment 362View attachment 363View attachment 364View attachment 365View attachment 366
What rooftop is this?

Reactions: LoneRanger

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

Wow, what a great setup. How many years did it take you to get it to this stage? I'm sure there were a lot of testing and re-engineering stuff. (y)

Reactions: LoneRanger

LoneRanger

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Williston, FL, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Incognito
Member #

Wow, what a great setup. How many years did it take you to get it to this stage? I'm sure there were a lot of testing and re-engineering stuff. (y)
More than a few lol. I'm real good at tearing shit up, but I also believe in measuring thirty times before cutting once. :ROFLMAO: It wasn't horrible and waste was kept to a minimum. I have an electrical gremlin going on currently that is a PITA. I've also not taken any time to figure it out! haha (led lighting stuff, not primary systems)

L.R.

• Haha
Reactions: Deano Bronc