Anyone from RDU, NC?

Megakatx
Aug 11, 2021

Rank IV

Aug 11, 2021

I'm trying to create a local bronco sport group.
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2021

Rank V

Aug 11, 2021

I'm in winston-salem nc, but I'm in the foggy holding pattern for the full size bronco.

Rank II

Aug 13, 2021

I'm in winston-salem nc, but I'm in the foggy holding pattern for the full size bronco.
Me too! Although I reserved and ordered late in the game (8/4 and 8/9/21). I didn’t order a hard top so I’m not sure if I’ll get it in 2022 or 23! Who’d your order from? Parkway for me.

Rank V

Aug 13, 2021

Yes Parkway on Peters Creek

Rank V

Aug 13, 2021

I reserved December converted to an order 2/6 ish.

BD,cyber orange,2.7L, sasquatch, mid package, 4 door, MIC hardtop

In early july I converted to a rag top. I'm not a big fan of soft tops but I really didn't want to wait and I'm glad because the finish quality on that top in their show room is very poor. The unfinished edges are where they are coming apart.

Rank II

Aug 13, 2021

In early july I converted to a rag top. I'm not a big fan of soft tops but I really didn't want to wait and I'm glad because the finish quality on that top in their show room is very poor. The unfinished edges are where they are coming apart.

I ordered a 4 door Badlands 2.7 SAS LUX with a soft top. I was hoping after Fords announcement that maybe being a soft top would help move me up a bit. But I texted the sales guy today asking for my order number and he said there isn’t one because Ford has not confirmed it. He said i could be 600 days out from getting my bronco. If it takes that long, I’ll be trading my Gladiator in for another one or the new 4Runner.
I hate they won’t let us test drive the mannequin. Apparently the manager is buying it.

Rank V

Aug 14, 2021

I would at least like too see the instrument displays light up. I was told that they are getting a 4 door that we will be able to drive. I guess we shall see if that happens.

As for delivery, it is all a mystery. You will find the dealer will begin to play real dumb to it all. For me its frustrating, i just would like the honest truth and have Ford say only First Editions will be built and all other orders will be filled by third quarter 2022. Right now from the very little bit Parkway has passed on I will be surprised to see mine 2q 2020 and that is with changing to soft top. The whole process has been a real mess. It is a bit of a bummer.

I'm driving a yellow 2004 FX4 F150 Supercrew that I special ordered from parkway in 03 and I'd like to retire it from daily driving soon.