The 2022 Bronco: What We Know So Far

David
Dec 31, 2020

Rank VI

Dec 31, 2020

Happy New Year, Bronco Nation! 2021 is almost here and that means it's time to start talking about the 2022 Ford Bronco. We've seen numerous options and accessories slip from 2021 Bronco to 2022 Bronco, lets start keeping track of what the defining specs of the 2022 Bronco will be.
Let me know what else we're missing. Please provide a source, it would be more helpful if we keep it to confirmed information.
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
drtabick, Gutter Clown

Rank III

Dec 31, 2020

Happy New Year, Bronco Nation! 2021 is almost here and that means it's time to start talking about the 2022 Ford Bronco. We've seen numerous options and accessories slip from 2021 Bronco to 2022 Bronco, lets start keeping track of what the defining specs of the 2022 Bronco will be.
Let me know what else we're missing. Please provide a source, it would be more helpful if we keep it to confirmed information.
@David Thank you for posting, good to read and understand. Do you know if there are any interior colors or color combinations that Ford has plans for with the 2022 Bronco? I have been chatting in the forums about really wanting an all tan interior option :cool: The Medium Sandstone color option looks good, would love to carry that throughout the vehicle with the flooring, side panels, etc.

Rank IV

Jan 29, 2021

You forgot the White Painted Modular Hard Top option coming for 22MY.

Easy to miss as it was in the same line item as Body color.

Source: email from Ford Motor Company on 1/15/21 that should have been sent to all reservation holders.

1611923905771.png
1611923944243.png
ATC Enthusiast, Bronc96

Rank VI

Feb 02, 2021

Hopefully the roof rails will be an easy add on on the MY21 post production.
21 Wildtrak, Rapid Red, MIC, Tow, Lux, side steps, Built 12/21 delivered 3/22
ried, Broncofly

Rank IV

Feb 02, 2021

Hopefully the roof rails will be an easy add on on the MY21 post production.
Kind of crossing my fingers. If the cap just pops off the windshield like in the how to remove hardtop video.
Broncofly, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Feb 16, 2021

I read there will be a hybrid model in 22 as well as a heritage edition. Not sure if it's true. I placed my order last week for an OB white with leather roast interior. Would love to had been able to go cactus gray with white top though.
Gutter Clown, Deano Bronc