Real Bronco fans/enthusiasts so far

Garemlin
May 23, 2020

Standing Grumpy Face

May 23, 2020

I know the forum is still new. But I must say it is a breath of fresh air. So far people who are joining seem to be genuine Bronco fans and enthusiasts. Or have a sincere interest in the new Bronco.

I've been on the Bronco 2021 group on Facebook and it's so many whiners and complainers. Moaning and groaning because the reveal is raking so long. Pissing and bitching because it isn't a full size based on the F150 platform. There has never been any indication that it would be so if that is what you were expecting, then you haven't been paying attention. And then the "I'm tired of waiting so I bought a (insert vehicle here)". They are the best. If you aren't willing to wait then you really didn't want a Bronco in the first place. You just wanted what you think is the next trendy vehicle to buy. And would probably trade it in six months later like so many Gladiator buyers are doing.

I'll admit I have never owned a Bronco. Always wanted one but it hasn't happened. Yet. I have had a 70 K5 Blazer, 2005 Liberty, 2015 Wrangler and now a 2019 Grand Cherokee. The Bronco will probably be the last new vehicle I will own. And when it's paid off maybe I will be able to finally track down a decent first gen project.
bdawson24, Corsair
Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2020

Rank 0

May 23, 2020

I know the forum is still new. But I must say it is a breath of fresh air. So far people who are joining seem to be genuine Bronco fans and enthusiasts. Or have a sincere interest in the new Bronco.

I've been on the Bronco 2021 group on Facebook and it's so many whiners and complainers. Moaning and groaning because the reveal is raking so long. Pissing and bitching because it isn't a full size based on the F150 platform. There has never been any indication that it would be so if that is what you were expecting, then you haven't been paying attention. And then the "I'm tired of waiting so I bought a (insert vehicle here)". They are the best. If you aren't willing to wait then you really didn't want a Bronco in the first place. You just wanted what you think is the next trendy vehicle to buy. And would probably trade it in six months later like so many Gladiator buyers are doing.

I'll admit I have never owned a Bronco. Always wanted one but it hasn't happened. Yet. I have had a 70 K5 Blazer, 2005 Liberty, 2015 Wrangler and now a 2019 Grand Cherokee. The Bronco will probably be the last new vehicle I will own. And when it's paid off maybe I will be able to finally track down a decent first gen project.
My first vehicle was a 72 Blazer, I got it when I was 16, had it a few years. I bought my 72 Bronco in 1991 at 29 Palms. Still have it, I will have that Bronco forever.
gibsBRonCO

Rank III

May 28, 2020

I have had an affinity for the early Broncos but never owned one...maybe one day... but all Broncos are a passion of mine...I have enjoyed being a Fullsize Bronco owner and plan on buying another Fullsize Bronco for another project build to be more of a daily driver...currently my Bronco has been strictly an off road toy and not street legal so I want double the enjoyment of driving down the street...however, the new Bronco(s) will join the fold with new technology and innovations that can bring new excitement to the brand. Even if Ford screws it up In my eyes I’m glad they brought the brand back...I look forward to the possibilities that await...and I’m glad I have a place to go with multiple forums to share my love of the Bronco and hope I have the chance to meet some of the other enthusiasts that share my enthusiasm
Bronc72

Mud,Sweat and Gears

May 31, 2020

You will never make everyone happy. It has taken a while for Ford to reveal the Bronco.The fact that so many are chomping at the bit (no pun intended) waiting for the Bronco tells me that Ford is on the right track.

Standing Grumpy Face

May 31, 2020

66145BB6-62B8-4058-9E85-C9609241D75F.jpeg

Rank V

Jun 03, 2020

If it must be, I vote for this:

Rank VI

Jun 04, 2020

Are you going to get one?
Bronco Nation Member #0000
Instagram: bdawson24

Standing Grumpy Face

Jun 04, 2020

Are you going to get one?

Oh absolutely. I pretty much knew I would be getting one a few years ago. Even before the first teaser image was released. It would have taken a Chevy Blazer style disaster for me not to want to get one.
bdawson24

Rank VI

Jun 04, 2020

Oh absolutely. I pretty much knew I would be getting one a few years ago. Even before the first teaser image was released. It would have taken a Chevy Blazer style disaster for me not to want to get one.
I agree with the Chevy disaster. That was/is quite embarrassing. I am getting one as well, looking forward to it.

Rank III

Jun 05, 2020

This seems like a good forum thus far! I’m in my second 5th gen. Had one back in the 90’s and bought a 95 last year. (90 in the air)408D49CD-527E-49DA-BA98-4C95720E1704.jpeg5BEEE94E-FC69-44D6-B1B8-99C9F099F115.jpeg
@hb_bronco
1995 EB 5.8 RC 6” lift.
bdawson24

Rank VI

Jun 05, 2020

This seems like a good forum thus far! I’m in my second 5th gen. Had one back in the 90’s and bought a 95 last year. (90 in the air)View attachment 441View attachment 442
I like the color scheme.

Rank III

Jun 05, 2020

I like the color scheme.
Thanks! All stock OEM paint!
@hb_bronco
1995 EB 5.8 RC 6” lift.
bdawson24

Rank VI

Jun 05, 2020

Thanks! All stock OEM paint!
Assuming it's garage kept, how do you take care of the paint?

Rank III

Jun 16, 2020

Assuming it's garage kept, how do you take care of the paint?
I’ve only had it for a year and it’s not garage kept (now at least) but paint is decent for its age! I had a deep detail done when I bought it and had oxidation removal, 1 step medium cut polish and ceramic coating done. Turned out great!!
@hb_bronco
1995 EB 5.8 RC 6” lift.
bdawson24