Reorder from 01/21

OverlandWoody
Mar 15, 2022

Rank II

Mar 15, 2022

Just reordered AGAIN. Sad I lost my antimatter blue color and debated if I still wanted a bronco with everything going on. I decided to reorder. I’ve been out of the loop for a few months. How long is it taking people to get built now? My original order was in 01/21 with a 07/20 reservation. My dealer told me I shouldn’t have much pushback since I opted out of the tow hitch, but I’m not sure that’s entirely true.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2022

Rank II

Mar 15, 2022

I also went back and upgraded to the 2.7

Gladesmen

Mar 15, 2022

You might actually be good to get one by the end of summer/ Fall . At least I hope 7/20 reservation holder will all have theirs by then. I switched to the Everglades in hopes to get it sooner. I am a 7/30/20 reservation
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
OverlandWoody

Rank V

Mar 15, 2022

I have a 7/20/2020 reservation. Base Bronco 2-door sasquatch v-6 auto, tow pk, and aux light pk. Was Oxford White, Changed to Eruption Green a while back when I could from Ford. But here is my NEW Baby while I'm waiting for my sasquatch.Mav 3.jpgMav4.jpgMavd.jpgMPD.jpgMav c.jpg
Baja on! As Ford Spanked the competition in 1969, in the Baja 1000, NO OTHER AUTOMAKER HAS, replicated in 50 plus years
BigBlueOx, jd-ford-hd

Rank II

Mar 15, 2022

I have a 7/20/2020 reservation. Base Bronco 2-door sasquatch v-6 auto, tow pk, and aux light pk. Was Oxford White, Changed to Eruption Green a while back when I could from Ford. But here is my NEW Baby while I'm waiting for my sasquatch.View attachment 31500View attachment 31502View attachment 31506View attachment 31507View attachment 31508

How does that drive? My eco boost mustang just went boom and I’m debating on fixing it and trading it in ASAP

Burrito Connoisseur

Mar 15, 2022

Guess I'll let you know when I get it.

July 21st, 2020 reservation, ordered Feb 2021, reordered Oct 2021... no build date yet.

My dealer and I discussed it back in January and our best guess is I would be getting a late spring/early summer build date. But obviously that was before all of the most recent geopolitical nonsense, and I don't think it is fully clear yet exactly how that will impact supply chains. Although I imagine the answer is "well... It's definitely not going to help the situation".
2022 4dr Badlands, 2.3L Manual, Mid pkg
YouTube: youtube.com/@ragnarkon

Rank V

Mar 15, 2022

I have a 7/20/2020 reservation. Base Bronco 2-door sasquatch v-6 auto, tow pk, and aux light pk. Was Oxford White, Changed to Eruption Green a while back when I could from Ford. But here is my NEW Baby while I'm waiting for my sasquatch.View attachment 31500View attachment 31502View attachment 31506View attachment 31507View attachment 31508
Analog gauges ***sigh***
'21 AMB Basesquatch 2 Door. 2.7. 569 days from reservation to delivery
BroncoMax

Rank V

Mar 18, 2022

How does that drive? My eco boost mustang just went boom and I’m debating on fixing it and trading it in ASAP
The Maverick drives great. Love the seats. Very comfortable ride. Will hold four people nicely. Will tow 4k with tow pk. Mine is the FX/4. Had a 2018 Challenger. Don't miss it. Getting 25mpg, but I have a heavy foot. My Sticker was $33075. They are hard to come by. My Dealership only got the one when mine came in. If you see one for sale a dealership, drive one. I was thinking of trying to find a Hybrid, but thats a joke. I wouldn't pay over sticker for it. I will not pay over sticker for the Bronco I have reserved. Just for your info, Ford Eco's need their oil changed frequently. The turbos on any vehicle need that. Change all fluids before the owner's manual states. Have your Eco checked immediately if the Check Engine light appears. I got this info from a From Tech who owns his own shop now, and specializes in them. He is on Youtube. He also owns them as well.
Baja on! As Ford Spanked the competition in 1969, in the Baja 1000, NO OTHER AUTOMAKER HAS, replicated in 50 plus years
OverlandWoody

Rank II

Mar 27, 2022

The Maverick drives great. Love the seats. Very comfortable ride. Will hold four people nicely. Will tow 4k with tow pk. Mine is the FX/4. Had a 2018 Challenger. Don't miss it. Getting 25mpg, but I have a heavy foot. My Sticker was $33075. They are hard to come by. My Dealership only got the one when mine came in. If you see one for sale a dealership, drive one. I was thinking of trying to find a Hybrid, but thats a joke. I wouldn't pay over sticker for it. I will not pay over sticker for the Bronco I have reserved. Just for your info, Ford Eco's need their oil changed frequently. The turbos on any vehicle need that. Change all fluids before the owner's manual states. Have your Eco checked immediately if the Check Engine light appears. I got this info from a From Tech who owns his own shop now, and specializes in them. He is on Youtube. He also owns them as well.

Sadly I’m figuring this out the hard way even though I stay on top of oil changes.

Rank V

Mar 28, 2022

Dustin Golley is the guy I watch, on youtube. DG's Pro Tech. Tells you straight up about Eco's. The great stuff and the bad. When a CHECK engine light comes on!!!!!! Go immediately to get it checked and FIXED! Change your engine oil very frequently, the harder you abuse your ECOBOOSTs!!!!! All of them. Temp plays a major role in the life of ECOBOOSTS. Turbos are working harder to perform like an old V-8, and in order to do so, the temps get up there, burning the oil! Even synthetic. Change your oil often! Change tranny oil at 60K, change coolant too. Don't go by the manual. Make your investment last. Change your diff's too at 60k. Tech means more up keep. Sorry but that is life to get those mpg's everybody wants. Can't wait for me Bronco.....saw a Cactis Grey one today....so Cool....4-door. :D Baja on!
Deano Bronc