How do you guys interpret this article?

Brsox
Mar 14, 2022

Rank V

Mar 14, 2022

Sorry if this has already been posted. I take it as orders have closed and Ford will not be building or providing any dealer stock until May so they can concentrate on customer orders already submitted?
https://fordauthority.com/2022/03/ford-dealers-will-not-receive-new-allocations-until-late-may/
BroncoMax, Deano Bronc
Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2022

Your unofficial Favorite Author

Mar 14, 2022

Means no more open slots available, gotta finish up the current orders, then theyre good to go
2dr Badlands 2.3 Manual w/Mid, Rapid Red
My blog, Mfcomics.net, my stories: https://payhip.com/MFComics
jlaliberty
Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2022

Burrito Connoisseur

Mar 15, 2022

The week of any scheduling period Ford usually providers dealers their allocation numbers. That allocation consists of retail orders (our orders), stock orders (vehicles for dealer lot).

If Ford is not providing any additional allocations until late May, that effectively means they won’t be doing any additional scheduling. For the Bronco and Bronco Sport specifically, they are already scheduled through April. So… there are two ways I read it:
  • A — There won’t be scheduling again until April for late May.
  • B — There won’t be scheduling again until late May… probably late June/July.
Option A suggests that Ford is a few weeks behind schedule relative to where they expected to be 3-4 weeks ago. Bad, but not unexpected given recent geopolitical events. Option B suggests Ford is few months behind schedule relative to where they expected to be—which obviously is mega bad news.
2022 4dr Badlands, 2.3L Manual, Mid pkg
YouTube: youtube.com/@ragnarkon

Rank V

Mar 15, 2022

Means no more open sluts available, gotta finish up the current orders, then theyre good to go

Over booked the brothel??? :D...
'21 AMB Basesquatch 2 Door. 2.7. 569 days from reservation to delivery
TitsLaRue, MattH2os

Rank V

Mar 15, 2022

i got an Ford-o-gram a couple of weeks ago that my Bronco will be a 2023. I also got a Ford-o-Gram that Maverick orders are not being accepted until late summer. Funny I already got my Maverick. 01/ 20/2022. Great little truck. Mav 3.jpg
Baja on! As Ford Spanked the competition in 1969, in the Baja 1000, NO OTHER AUTOMAKER HAS, replicated in 50 plus years
TailGunner, Deano Bronc

Your unofficial Favorite Author

Mar 15, 2022

Over booked the brothel??? :D...

Meant slots, but lately, everything does seem booked xD
2dr Badlands 2.3 Manual w/Mid, Rapid Red
My blog, Mfcomics.net, my stories: https://payhip.com/MFComics
BroncoMax, PSUTE

Rank III

Mar 15, 2022

i got an Ford-o-gram a couple of weeks ago that my Bronco will be a 2023. I also got a Ford-o-Gram that Maverick orders are not being accepted until late summer. Funny I already got my Maverick. 01/ 20/2022. Great little truck. View attachment 31509
Cute truck. Can you post the email you received pushing you to 23MY? I am anticipating that any day now.
2Dr, Badlands, High, 2.7L, deleted bumper upgrade & tow pkg, Cactus Gray
BroncoMax

Rank VI

Mar 15, 2022

Sorry if this has already been posted. I take it as orders have closed and Ford will not be building or providing any dealer stock until May so they can concentrate on customer orders already submitted?
https://fordauthority.com/2022/03/ford-dealers-will-not-receive-new-allocations-until-late-may/

This is the part that jumps out to me....

1647369471782.png

As in no new allocations in regards to dealer stock. They are trying to get customer orders through. At the same time though, in regards to the Bronco. Commodity constraints play a huge role. So if the dealer doesn't have any buildable units, then the dealer is getting stock units. The only thing left to question is allocations to begin with. Out of total dealer allocations, how many would've been stock? Does Ford offer up new allocations if they fulfill dealers current orders early? I'm not a dealer, so I have very little knowledge about the allocation game.
2021 Broncos - BaseSquatch 4dr. Rapid Red V6 Soft Top
Big Bed 4dr. AMB V6 Soft Top Tow (BIL's)
Nitto tires SUCK! You've been warned.
Deano Bronc

Rank V

Mar 15, 2022

Cute truck. Can you post the email you received pushing you to 23MY? I am anticipating that any day now.
I don't even know how ford would know that already. I would love to see people share their order date when they share they are getting kicked to 2023.
2D Base Mansquatch: Ord 11-24-2021; VIN 3-16-2022; Schd 5/9/22; Sticker 5/4/22; Modules 5/10/22;Built 5/11/22;Shipt 5/12/22;Delv 5/24/22