New bigger Bronco talk!!

ZWSMITH
May 21, 2020

Rank VI

May 21, 2020

Happy to be part of this new group! Anyone else excited as I am about getting their hands on a new Bronco??:cool:(y)
4-DR Badlands MT MY23 Velocity Blue MIC Top High Trim beadlock rims KO2's Reservation 7/14/20 Ordered 10/03/22 Build Date 12/03/22 Arrived at Dealership 12/15/22 Home in garage 12/16/22
SlashRacer, Countryboy720

Rank III

May 21, 2020

Yes Indeed!!! Been itching since they first announced it years ago! Haha
Countryboy720, U13

Rank VI

May 21, 2020

Happy to be part of this new group! Anyone else excited as I am about getting their hands on a new full size Bronco??:cool:(y)

Beyond excited. I remember going on the Ford Social pages back in, like, '08 when I was driving a badge-swapped '99 Cougar and signing every petition that had something to do with bringing back the Bronco. I guess it worked, haha.
If Found, Return to the Wild
Ken Rine, jinskeep

Rank 0

May 21, 2020

Happy to be part of this new group! Anyone else excited as I am about getting their hands on a new full size Bronco??:cool:(y)
Going crazy waiting for the full size Bronco!! Hope it's worth the wait!
Ken Rine, frinesi2

Rank VI

May 21, 2020

Going crazy waiting for the full size Bronco!! Hope it's worth the wait!
Me too. I’m a big Ford man but I like Jeeps too. Been holding off on buying a Rubicon for years now just waiting to see what the final version of the Bronco looks like!!
4-DR Badlands MT MY23 Velocity Blue MIC Top High Trim beadlock rims KO2's Reservation 7/14/20 Ordered 10/03/22 Build Date 12/03/22 Arrived at Dealership 12/15/22 Home in garage 12/16/22
Ken Rine, Timberjohn

Rank VI

May 21, 2020

Me too. I’m a big Ford man but I like Jeeps too. Been holding off on buying a Rubicon for years now just waiting to see what the final version of the Bronco looks like!!
If it really does come with removable/stowaway doors,7speed, at least a V6, locker option, reasonable price = easy choice!!
Ken Rine, ClassicBronco

Rank 0

May 21, 2020

I’m excited that things seem to be moving fast from a perspective again. Makes me think the reveals can’t be too far away.
ZWSMITH

Rank VI

May 22, 2020

I’ve been waiting a long time “ 13 years”for a vehicle I can buy from the factory that is
1. A Ford
2. Off road ready
3. Seats a family of 5
4. Looks good
5. Good power
6. Removable top
7. Removable doors
8. Manual transmission
9. Somewhat fuel efficient
10. Customizable
11. Fun to drive
Ford has finally done it with this Bronco!!
I really hope all the leaks and information about it is true. If so it’s a dream come true!! Please let it be affordable, lol
Ken Rine, jinskeep

Rank IV

May 22, 2020

Hate to bring the buzzkill but I'm pretty sure the Broncos going to be a midsize. And I was really excited about the stowable doors / stowable roof but looking at the pictures for the two door I don't see how it could fit and would you be scratching your doors and roof overtime?

Rank VI

May 22, 2020

Hate to bring the buzzkill but I'm pretty sure the Broncos going to be a midsize. And I was really excited about the stowable doors / stowable roof but looking at the pictures for the two door I don't see how it could fit and would you be scratching your doors and roof overtime?
I agree on it not being considered full-size. This new Ranger platform that’s it’s being built on looks to me like it’s gonna be plenty roomy for two adults and three kids. I’m not too worried about the top being stowaway but the doors wouldn’t be nice, at least the front two anyway. We shall see!
Bronco63301

Rank 0

May 22, 2020

Been driving Jeeps for years, have a 2 door JL Rubicon now which I will be keeping. The warranty is up on my 4 door vehicle next summer so perfect timing for the Bronco. Really like what I have seen so far, can not wait for the reveal to get some more specs.
ZWSMITH

Rank VI

May 27, 2020

TFLcar announced a confirmation on the 7 speed manual last night. I guess technically it’s a 6 speed with granny Low!! Super excited about that. My last manual was my 01 Ranger I special ordered with the 4.0. and my 87 Ranger with 4.0 and 5 speed. Miss them both tremendously! Bronco will fill that void next year
Ken Rine

Rank III

May 27, 2020

TFLcar announced a confirmation on the 7 speed manual last night. I guess technically it’s a 6 speed with granny Low!! Super excited about that. My last manual was my 01 Ranger I special ordered with the 4.0. and my 87 Ranger with 4.0 and 5 speed. Miss them both tremendously! Bronco will fill that void next year

pretty much what we have know for a few months now. But still exciting. Odds are it will be identical to the Mustang 6 speed with an L gear.

However the question is what trims will you be able to get a manual? Hopefully on all trims. jeep you TECHNICALLY can get a manual on any trim but looking at dealer inventory, only on the Sport and Rubicon.

Rank VI

May 27, 2020

Cool, I just can't wait to see the official trims offered. Wonder if there will be an FX4 option? Heck, with the whole new brand announcement there may be a whole new line of trim options like on the Bronco sport. Maybe the bigger Bronco will have the same trim options such as Outer Banks, Badlands, etc.
FirstOnRaceDay1

Rank III

May 27, 2020

Cool, I just can't wait to see the official trims offered. Wonder if there will be an FX4 option? Heck, with the whole new brand announcement there may be a whole new line of trim options like on the Bronco sport. Maybe the bigger Bronco will have the same trim options such as Outer Banks, Badlands, etc.

that’s the big question.
Regardless off names there will be a good selection of options.
2Door prices (add $3.5k for 4 door)

XLT $28k
XLT FX4 $31k
Lariat $31k
Lariat FX4 $34k
Limited $35k
Limited FX4 $
Raptor $40k

so the names all might be different and the FX4 package might become a new “trim” but regardless that’s pretty close to what you’ll get.
ZWSMITH

Standing Grumpy Face

May 28, 2020

I just hope they don't do the usual BS of making you get the highest trim levels and most expensive package to get options that other manufacturers offer on all trim levels. Example being LED headlights. On the Ranger you have to get a Lariat to get LED headlights. On an F150 you have to get a Lariat with an additional $8k package to get them.

Rank IV

May 28, 2020

Making the Bronco buyer friendly would be prudent in 21.

Rank III

May 28, 2020

I just hope they don't do the usual BS of making you get the highest trim levels and most expensive package to get options that other manufacturers offer on all trim levels. Example being LED headlights. On the Ranger you have to get a Lariat to get LED headlights. On an F150 you have to get a Lariat with an additional $8k package to get them.

or buy the lower trim and buy thr led lights from the part counter

Standing Grumpy Face

May 28, 2020

or buy the lower trim and buy thr led lights from the part counter

That is always an expensive alternative. Back in 2017 you could get the LED headlights and fogs on a Jeep Wrangler as an option for $595. To buy the headlights alone at the parts counter was almost $1000.

If they make the headlights a standard 7" then no worries. Plenty of options from JW Speaker, KC, etc.

Rank III

May 29, 2020

that’s the big question.
Regardless off names there will be a good selection of options.
2Door prices (add $3.5k for 4 door)

XLT $28k
XLT FX4 $31k
Lariat $31k
Lariat FX4 $34k
Limited $35k
Limited FX4 $
Raptor $40k

so the names all might be different and the FX4 package might become a new “trim” but regardless that’s pretty close to what you’ll get.
I think I'll go as high as the Lariat as I also like the new Nissan Z that's coming out.