Rank II

Advocate III

Mar 19, 2021
Hampden, MA, USA
First Name
Carrie
Last Name
Ferrindino
@TCopp don't hold your breathe! We called FMCO and were given a build DAY of 5/26 after recieving the 5/23 build week email! She said that once you recieve a build day then it won't change! Ya right! It stuck for about a week! Tonight got moved to the 5/30 build WEEK via the back door link! So here we go again!!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Deano Bronc

jag2440

Rank V

Promoter II

Aug 10, 2021
Oregon
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Gutierrez
Member #

So all of you 6/6 people. When did you order initially? We ordered 11/15/21 and still haven't heard anything from our dealer or Ford manufacturing
I ordered 7/21. Zero communications from Ford or dealer. Neither seem to care when I have reached out.

TCopp

Rank VI

Champion III

Jun 26, 2020
Olathe, KS, USA
First Name
Travis
Last Name
Copple
Member #

@TCopp don't hold your breathe! We called FMCO and were given a build DAY of 5/26 after recieving the 5/23 build week email! She said that once you recieve a build day then it won't change! Ya right! It stuck for about a week! Tonight got moved to the 5/30 build WEEK via the back door link! So here we go again!!
Please. I’ve had enough negativity.

Chaos

Rank V

Don't delete

Feb 9, 2021
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Wiersema
Yeah, originally 6/6 build week, like many, was surprised with an actual email from Ford confirming the date, etc., but alas, earlier this week it was pushed to 6/13.....
If given a choice, I would prefer it being pushed then sitting 'mostly' complete on a lot somewhere.....
hmmm. maybe I will change colors again.....

ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Champion II

Dec 15, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Loescher
Member #

It wasn’t being negative. Only stating the facts. If you can’t handle communication then maybe you shouldn’t be on a forum.
Someone had his Wheaties pissed in today. And whose fault they believe FMC after this many issues?? Numerous posts about getting bumped LOL

TCopp

Rank VI

Champion III

Jun 26, 2020
Olathe, KS, USA
First Name
Travis
Last Name
Copple
Member #

It wasn’t being negative. Only stating the facts. If you can’t handle communication then maybe you shouldn’t be on a forum.
It was sarcasm. :LOL:

I've been delayed, bumped, forgotten about, etc for two years, nothing surprises me anymore. Haha.

Someone had his Wheaties pissed in today. And whose fault they believe FMC after this many issues?? Numerous posts about getting bumped LOL
Definitely wasn't my Wheaties, keep that stuff out of there.

MyBronco21

Rank II

Advocate III

Mar 19, 2021
Hampden, MA, USA
First Name
Carrie
Last Name
Ferrindino
It was sarcasm. :LOL:

I've been delayed, bumped, forgotten about, etc for two years, nothing surprises me anymore. Haha.

Definitely wasn't my Wheaties, keep that stuff out of there.
Oh sorry. I’m a little sensitive to this whole thing and tired of it! (figures I’m if the female kind).

2saddlepony

Rank 0

Advocate II

Jul 3, 2021
Cumming, GA
First Name
Ron
Last Name
Lingerfelt
Just curious what options did you order for your Bronco? Only ask to see if their some of the same options I've ordered. I've order an Outer Banks with hardtop,V-6 engine, 10sp auto,
Sasquatch pkg. these are the items that might be holding up my order. Thanks Fergybikes
Honestly not a lot of options. 2DR Outer Banks, hardtop, 2.7L, tow package, leather seats, High package electronics, and switch panel. That's it.
Reservation date: 7/16/20
Order date: 1/29/21

Chief1301

Rank VI

Champion I

Jun 21, 2020
Concord, CA 94521, USA
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Araujo
Member #

Just got pushed to 6/13 according to the backdoor link. Second push for me, so not too bad. 5/30 to 6/6 and now 6/13. Hopefully this is the last one. :(

• Sad

mike8675309

Rank V

Promoter III

Nov 24, 2021
Minnesota
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Harms
I ordered 7/21. Zero communications from Ford or dealer. Neither seem to care when I have reached out.
No one will ever care as much as you do about your order. If your salesperson, dealer, or ford only had you as a customer, they wouldn't be in business. They need to spread their focus and for you, that means they most likely won't be as interested as you wish they were. Imagine the pain it is to be a salesperson for vehicles right now. People want them now, but they can't sell them. They see money walking out the door every day because Ford or Chevy, or Subaru, or whatever can't get the vehicles built fast enough. Imagine if that was your job?
So don't let them pull one over you, or take advantage of you, but definitely try cut them a break if you can. They are human just like all of us, and you never know what's going on with the person at the end of your phone call.

Jhastin4567

Rank VI

Don't delete

Aug 17, 2020
Bakersfield, CA, USA
First Name
Jerrod
Last Name
Hastin
Member #

Seems a lot of 6/6ers got bumped but my date is still holding firm. Any others out there?
Hopefully some of us left will see our window stickers pop up this week. Checked mine this morning and no luck.Keeping my fingers crossed that the date holds out.
6/6 holding firm for past month