6/30 Officially Unofficial Build Email Libations Game........NSFW??

Dirt Dog

Rank IV

Supporter III

Feb 12, 2021
Brighton, MI
First Name
Alan
Last Name
Heneveld
I got my build week like many of you by checking the backdoor site with my reservation number. I had checked it 3 times this morning but ,around 10:15 AM it hit . For a moment I thought it wasn't real ! I had checked it so many times for the last almost 2 years that I was numb to a change. I had a 12:30 pm service appointment at my dealer on another vehicle. I walked into see my longtime sales rep and asked if he had heard anything on my Bronco. He said no and showed me his morning printouts. I told him that I was pretty sure I had a build week. He logged into the Order Fulfillment Vehicle Visibility system and sure enough there it was with a VIN number. Without the Bronco Nation crew and information, I would still be waiting for an allusive phone call or even more allusive email ! Now the wait again for the bump and hope I get lucky ! I know the pain of waiting and feel for all those that are waiting for a glimmer of news. For now I'm one happy camper and can start finally making some plans and getting more serious about accessories. I know I'll be fortunate if I see my ride before Labor day but it's one more long step ! Drinks are on me ! Gardenia didn't even react when I told her ! haha

14U

Rank VI

Don't delete

Mar 3, 2021
Tulsa, OK, USA
First Name
Jerry
Last Name
Cook
Member #

Every time I see that little red circle on my mail icon, I have a heart attack. I’ve checked my email 20 times today. How many shots should I have taken by now?
You probably need your stomach pumped by now !
Remember Friday & Saturday has turned into a thing too with Ford lately.

BroncOitis

Rank VI

Don't delete

Dec 1, 2021
Southeast Michigan.
First Name
Henry
Last Name
Dilbert
Member #

Good afternoon everybody!
Don't worry I was still sneaking in and getting a cup of that fine brew!
I know you haven't seen me on here much for the last couple of days because I just spent a total of 10½ hours going through every post picking out everybody that has ever posted in this Libations Thread. The list was long approximately 67 other members.
We broke it down to members having 4 or more posts with the Libations Thread.

Everybody on the Libation Thread list has at least posted 4 times since @ResidualGenius started this Thread.

Signed:
@BroncOitis

The link below was the original post from @14U

This link was an updated list from @BroncOitis

This link was a cleaned up link from @ChuckO

These members will be added to the master list soon, like very soon........Drink

@Midnight Blue
@Paul2991
@ccshndl
@country roads
@Black Diamond Sasquatch
@quornee
@Jae22280
@WyoBronc
@KennyMac
@NavPatriot
@BuzzyBud
@Flip17
@JoergH

Last edited:

14U

Rank VI

Don't delete

Mar 3, 2021
Tulsa, OK, USA
First Name
Jerry
Last Name
Cook
Member #

Good afternoon everybody!
Don't worry I was still sneaking in and getting a cup of that fine brew!
I know you haven't seen me on here much for the last couple of days because I just spent a total of 10½ hours going through every post picking out everybody that has ever posted in this Libations Thread. The list was long approximately 67 other members.
We broke it down to members having 4 or more posts with the Libations Thread.

Everybody on the Libation Thread list has at least posted 4 times since @ResidualGenius started this Thread.

Signed:
@BroncOitis

These members will be added to the master list soon, like very soon........Drink

@Midnight Blue
@Paul2991
@ccshndl
@country roads
@Black Diamond Sasquatch
@quornee
@Jae22280
@WyoBronc
@KennyMac
@NavPatriot
@BuzzyBud
@Flip17
@JoergH
Thank You Oitis !

The work and obvious time it takes to go thru almost 6,000 posts is a daunting task for anyone.

Just in case “ANYONE” is curious ?

There is a “GROUP” effort in this thread to make
(The EVENING of)
“JULY 13. 2022”
The Two Year Anniversary of the
BRONCO Reveal.
A fun Block Party For The

“ENTIRE BRONCO NATION”

The ongoing list is,
Let’s just say “No Comment at this time…”