6/30 build still "in production"

brianew
Jul 28, 2021

Rank II

Jul 28, 2021

Well, my 2 door FE is still "in production", since 6/30 (date that showed up in tracker). Not sure what to think at this point. Currently the tracker shows a 8/4 delivery, but it hasn't shipped (not built date or ship date updates) and I am in WA, so that isn't happening.

My excitement has diminished, but still hopeful for a mail this week that is built.

(I know I am lucky to have a VIN and such, but still the ups and down are annoying)
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2021

Rank IV

Jul 28, 2021

Well, my 2 door FE is still "in production", since 6/30 (date that showed up in tracker). Not sure what to think at this point. Currently the tracker shows a 8/4 delivery, but it hasn't shipped (not built date or ship date updates) and I am in WA, so that isn't happening.

My excitement has diminished, but still hopeful for a mail this week that is built.

(I know I am lucky to have a VIN and such, but still the ups and down are annoying)

Mine has said “In Production” since 7/1. My dealer said he saw three different things on his end last week. One with an estimated delivery of 7/26 (didn’t happen), one thing he had said “TBD”, and the last one said it was still in Michigan.

I checked the tracker this morning (as I always do haha) and noticed it still said “In Production” BUT this time it said expected delivery date “7/31” so I’m holding out hope one more time.
Deano Bronc

Rank II

Jul 28, 2021

i think I am going to personally DOS the tracker with the amount I check :)