6/23 Officially Unofficial Build Email Libations Game........NSFW??

ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Champion II

Dec 15, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Loescher
Member #

Check emails for a build date....drink whatever calms your spirits.
Check Ford's website for progress...Drink soda water
Check BN for others getting build dates...Drink Alka seltzer
Thinking you will get an email today..... Milk of magnesia
Saying "My Dealer Said..." You by a round and chaser!
Thinking this is an "official" thread.......SHOT!!!
Checking that other forum for build emails......Drink castor oil
Checking street cams for haulers with Broncos leaving MAP....Drinks!!
Checking your email to see if yours got released from Ice Mountain Prison...DRINK Ice water.
Ford Delivers Raptors before July 2020 reservation holders have builds.......IV therapy likely required.

and yes there is NO emails going out today or next week, or the week after, or probably the week after

Last edited:

ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Champion II

Dec 15, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Loescher
Member #

We are getting snow here this morning and everyone has lost their minds driving around in it. I was in CO Springs for the snow last weekend and at least the locals know how to drive in it.
We got 6 last night, blue sky now but glad I work at home, drivers are idiots here when it snows!!

Mal

Rank VI

Champion I

May 21, 2020
Albuquerque NM
Member #

We got 6 last night, blue sky now but glad I work at home, drivers are idiots here when it snows!!
We are like at 2 or so here, but we aren't equiped to handle it so its a soupy mess with folks sliding cars into things. Its going to be a fun day. Cant wait for them to decide to cancel school so I can go back out in it and try to pick up the kids. This is reason number 375 why I am not a fan of winter.

14U

Rank VI

Don't delete

Mar 3, 2021
Tulsa, OK, USA
First Name
Jerry
Last Name
Cook
Member #

Let's have some fun and positivity today!! We all could use some for sure!!
Positively…
Modules fired up on two 7/14/2020 Tulsa Bronco builds this week. “So the assembly line is definitely shifted from neutral to forward”.

May as well refer to the
“Double Black Diamonds “ of Oklahoma.

Ski the Tulsa Mountains.

Last edited:

ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Champion II

Dec 15, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Loescher
Member #

High sixties here today. :cool: Big change from the teens a few days ago. I'll take it. We've had more snow in the last month than we have had the last three previous years combined.
6 inches today, Saturday and Sunday 60 degrees, more snow Monday and Tuesday. Most snow since 1965 to start a calendar year in Denver.

TCopp

Rank VI

Promoter II

Jun 26, 2020
Olathe, KS, USA
First Name
Travis
Last Name
Copple
Member #

Up to like 5 inches here in KC with more coming. I've been on hold with Ford for 20 minutes, I want to hear what they have to say about the Raptor situation myself. I've heard so many conflicting things on the internets.

Reactions: Deano Bronc and 14U