Rank 0

Advocate II

Mar 28, 2022
Rensselaer, IN, USA
First Name
Del
Last Name
Pollard
Also 5-9 build week 2 door base Sasquatch aux switches no other options in velocity blue started out as 1-3 build week has changed 5 times now 5-9 would be nice not to see another delay

Last edited:
Reactions: tasker

Nancy R

Rank III

Advocate II

Oct 6, 2021
Illinois
First Name
Nancy
Last Name
Real
Member #

I haven’t got an email from Ford, but my dealer informed me that my production week is also May 9th.
not sure why I haven’t got an email from Ford.
Same here! I don't know if I should trust my dealer

ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Champion II

Dec 15, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Loescher
Member #

I am jealous, you ordered one week before me, ordered my build, added HOSS and already have a build date! Can you come to Myrtle Beach and let me live vicariously thru you once you get yours?
I think there will be lots of road trips! LOL

bpesto

Rank 0

Advocate II

Feb 8, 2021
Orange County, CA
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Pesto
Just got a VIN. Original Reservation was July 14, 2020, one day after the reservations opened. Hadn't heard anything from Ford for a few months so I contacted the dealer a few days ago. They looked up the Reservation number and found a VIN has been assigned. Called Ford, they confirmed my order number now has a VIN. But no email from Ford.
Supposed to be built the week of May 30.

Getting a Badlands 2 Door, Velocity Blue, Lux package, no Sasquatch, deleted the factory hitch about a month ago. Will add it later. Don't need the 7 pin connector.
Dealer said that delivery would be about 4 weeks after build.

The disappointing thing is that dealer nor Ford has sent emails when new info is available.
Fingers crossed. Hoping to get it before a scheduled trip to the San Juans in Colorado.