5/26 Officially Unofficial Build Email Libations Game........NSFW??

ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Champion II

Dec 15, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Loescher
Member #

The week of 4/18 they did scheduling for weeks 5/30 thru 6/27 and 7/11 thru 7/25.
They seem to be taking a break for the week 7/4 which is typical.
Their next week to schedule a bronco will be 8/1 which if they follow their past timing will happen near the end of June.
THey haven't scheduled anything past Mid-June, they were supposed to based on their calendar but never did fill it out past the 6/14 week. Unless I missed some dates. Maybe some getting bumped, crap I shouldn't give them any hints ugh

14U

Rank VI

Don't delete

Mar 3, 2021
Tulsa, OK, USA
First Name
Jerry
Last Name
Cook
Member #

Just a little info sharing here,

My brother had a blend date of April 20.

1/2 of the modules went active on
April 22.
No change since ,
I’m at the “assumption” that as ice mountain started getting cleared out finishing/chipping builds , that there’s a possibility that his build has been moved to the holding lot.
No conformations , just a gut feeling.

country roads

Rank IV

Champion III

Feb 10, 2021
WV, USA
First Name
samuel
Last Name
cava
Member #

Saw in another thread that MAP barely has enough parts on hand to run just 1 shift M-F, let alone 2 shifts M-F and 1 Sat.

Sigh...

Really starting to lose any excitement, or maintain my patience. Doesn't feel like there's any really interesting content being made. Doesn't feel like there any new and exciting products coming out, nobody doing anything cool or unique with the Broncos they have.

Everything's just blah. Figure I better start tightening my belt for a 2023 build at this rate. My pile of parts in the garage is looking more and more ridiculous.
I think it's a good time to look beyond Ford and realize this country's supply chain is a wreck! Fitting that Michigan is getting hit so hard as their decision at the poll 2 years ago brought this on. You can't get baby formula, so put the car shortage in perspective. My family owns toyota and GMC dealerships. The struggle is real! Now, our cars coming out of Texas and our engines from WV are flowing. Guess why.......

Remember this in November.

ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Champion II

Dec 15, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Loescher
Member #

I think it's a good time to look beyond Ford and realize this country's supply chain is a wreck! Fitting that Michigan is getting hit so hard as their decision at the poll 2 years ago brought this on. You can't get baby formula, so put the car shortage in perspective. My family owns toyota and GMC dealerships. The struggle is real! Now, our cars coming out of Texas and our engines from WV are flowing. Guess why.......

and Moonshine from TN you forgot that important stuff LOL

But agree, remember come Nov!!

Bronco V-8

Rank VI

Promoter I

May 29, 2020
USA
Member #

But Toyota and GMC don't make F150s or Broncos :p
That supply chain excuse is as played out as the covid excuse. I'm in manufacturing and we have no issues supplying our customers.Companies needed to play hard ball with employees that don't want to come back to work.It didn't help the gummamint was trying to buy elections and get people used to UBI with $600 handouts.

November.

Reactions: BroncOitis

14U

Rank VI

Don't delete

Mar 3, 2021
Tulsa, OK, USA
First Name
Jerry
Last Name
Cook
Member #

Yeah,
Quail is just easier.

I can’t spell Quarter.
“I know I just did ..
But it was an accident “

• Haha
Reactions: BroncOitis

22OBX

Rank IV

Don't delete

Dec 13, 2021
Hartford, AL
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
Darrow
Finally! 7th build date was the charm
4/26 In production and got WS
5/2 Blend
5/3 Modules populated
5/4 Built Email
5/5 Shipped Email
5/14 Delivered today to Dealer!
Wayne, MI to Lower Alabama near Florida state line.
Congratulations!!!
Thank you, Super excited. Dealer is checking it over and I’ll be rolling next week and I still can’t believe it’s here. Hoping all you get scheduled and in production soon! Time rolls by and it WILL eventually happen. Hang in there.

crashmc2

Rank IV

Champion III

Jun 27, 2020
Colorado Springs, CO, USA
First Name
Josh
Last Name
M
Member #

Check emails for a build date....drink whatever calms your spirits.
Check Ford's website for progress...Drink soda water
Check BN for others getting build dates...Drink Alka seltzer
Thinking you will get an email today..... Milk of magnesia
Saying "My Dealer Said..." You by a round and chaser!
Thinking this is an "official" thread.......SHOT!!!
Checking that other forum for build emails......Drink castor oil
Checking street cams for haulers with Broncos leaving MAP....Drinks!!
Checking your email to see if yours got released from Ice Mountain Prison...DRINK Ice water.
Ford Delivers Raptors before July 2020 reservation holders have builds.......IV therapy likely required.

and yes there is NO emails going out today or next week, or the week after, or probably the week after
Honestly, I would've been stone cold sober after this one haha. I came to terms with the wait long before I ordered it and then decided not to feed the anxiety. I checked forums and stuff just to see what's out there and keep up with the cool videos, but never lurked emails and things. For some of the guys on 6G, this would've driven them to alcoholism . My truck ended up being delivered in 5 months, easily 6 months faster than I expected and still faster than the dealership expected. ‍

Last edited:

BroncOitis

Rank VI

Champion I

Dec 1, 2021
Southeast Michigan.
First Name
Henry
Last Name
Dilbert
Member #

5/2 Blend
5/3 Modules populated
5/4 Built Email
5/5 Shipped Email
Congratulations Bryan!
You must be so thankful that you hung in there, to finally have this great day finally take hold and become a reality...... Here's A Toast to you.......too early.........Drink Coffee.
I can see it now, paper work....Done.
Look the Bronco over.........Done.
Jump in the driver's seat.......Done.

Now it's time, Look around the cabin and see that push button starter, hit start, listen to the purrrrr of the engine, adjust the seat, adjust the mirrors, Look around the cabin one more time and then realizing you need to find that perfect tune on XM Radio, "Ahhhhhhh.... .There it is" move the shifter to drive, and check the mirrors one more time........"we're good."
Now give the throttle a little push downward, you start to move forward and love the sound of the Engine, as you pull out of the parking lot heading down the street feeling like no one can touch you now, your the "King of The Road" and you noticed everybody is looking at you and your Bronco and you can't help but smile and wave........ because you know now, there is no better feeling in the world then being in the moment, to be the proud owner of this fine looking machine, "Your Bronco."
The time has finally come, you find yourself Rollin' through your local town, and once again, you lift yourself high in your seat, wave to all the local people, because you know as they know........... "You're The King of The Road."

BroncOitis

Rank VI

Champion I

Dec 1, 2021
Southeast Michigan.
First Name
Henry
Last Name
Dilbert
Member #

Honestly, I would've been stone cold sober after this one haha. I came to terms with the wait long before I ordered it and then decided not to feed the anxiety. I checked forums and stuff just to see what's out there and keep up with the cool videos, but never lurked emails and things. For some of the guys on 6G, this would've driven them to alcoholism . My truck ended up being delivered in 5 months, easily 6 months faster than I expected and still faster than the dealership expected. ‍
Congratulations Josh!
That's a great Name, my son's name is (Josh) Joshua.
That is also some great news to have your Bronco sitting just around the corner.
Must be so exciting not only to get it, but to get it earlier than expected.
Enjoy all the excitement that this Bronco will have to offer as you're going down trails and into the wilderness, unless this Bronco will be a Mall Crawler, then don't worry about hitting any Sasquatch, look out for all the pedestrians...... :ROFLMAO:
Congrats again!

TK1215

Rank VI

Champion I

Jan 1, 2021
Maricopa, AZ
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Kiely
Member #

5/2 Blend
5/3 Modules populated
5/4 Built Email
5/5 Shipped Email
Congrats! Can’t wait to see those first pictures!

Dirt Dog

Rank IV

Supporter III

Feb 12, 2021
Brighton, MI
First Name
Alan
Last Name
Heneveld
Congratulations Bryan!
You must be so thankful that you hung in there, to finally have this great day finally take hold and become a reality...... Here's A Toast to you.......too early.........Drink Coffee.
I can see it now, paper work....Done.
Look the Bronco over.........Done.
Jump in the driver's seat.......Done.

Now it's time, Look around the cabin and see that push button starter, hit start, listen to the purrrrr of the engine, adjust the seat, adjust the mirrors, Look around the cabin one more time and then realizing you need to find that perfect tune on XM Radio, "Ahhhhhhh.... .There it is" move the shifter to drive, and check the mirrors one more time........"we're good."
Now give the throttle a little push downward, you start to move forward and love the sound of the Engine, as you pull out of the parking lot heading down the street feeling like no one can touch you now, your the "King of The Road" and you noticed everybody is looking at you and your Bronco and you can't help but smile and wave........ because you know now, there is no better feeling in the world then being in the moment, to be the proud owner of this fine looking machine, "Your Bronco."
The time has finally come, you find yourself Rollin' through your local town, and once again, you lift yourself high in your seat, wave to all the local people, because you know as they know........... "You're The King of The Road."

Shoot BroncOitis after reading your spiel 220BX better lock his doors ! haha ---Drinks on me !