Champion II

Sep 14, 2021
New Mexico
First Name
LAURI
Last Name
RECTOR
Member #

You can't until you take delivery and the FordPass is activated at the dealer. There have been a couple that somehow said they could, but it's an anomaly.
I have heard of people that turn the FordPass on for their Bronco. When it is started up to take off the transporter at the dealership, a box pops up on the screen to accept. Then the Bronco owner has gets a message through the app that it has been approved and they can then see that their Bronco is at the dealership. This app also comes in handy when your Bronco has to go in for service - you can set up your notifications, then when they open the doors or hood, you get notified and you can check each day to see that it is still at the dealership's service department.

Hudman316

Rank V

Champion I

Jun 11, 2021
Woodhaven MI
youtube.com
First Name
Eddie
Last Name
Huddleston
Member #

Yeah, it's just hard to get a convoy out of MAP. My build week, there were many within a easy drive of MAP and I had mine in South Alabama before they got theirs.
There are a lot of factors involved that determine how quickly they are shipped. I’m not sweating the delivery. I’m just hoping it doesn’t get sent to a parking lot to wait on chips. I work at Ford R&E in Dearborn MI. We are 10 miles away from MAP. There are a bunch of parking lots in our area full of Broncos and F150’s waiting on chips.

Reactions: 22OBX

22OBX

Rank IV

Don't delete

Dec 13, 2021
Hartford, AL
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
Darrow
You can't until you take delivery and the FordPass is activated at the dealer. There have been a couple that somehow said they could, but it's an anomaly.
I have heard of people that turn the FordPass on for their Bronco. When it is started up to take off the transporter at the dealership, a box pops up on the screen to accept. Then the Bronco owner has gets a message through the app that it has been approved and they can then see that their Bronco is at the dealership. This app also comes in handy when your Bronco has to go in for service - you can set up your notifications, then when they open the doors or hood, you get notified and you can check each day to see that it is still at the dealership's service department.
Yep, using all those features except Bronco is not eligible for Securialert feature

Last edited:

22OBX

Rank IV

Don't delete

Dec 13, 2021
Hartford, AL
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
Darrow
Whoever is driving must be hitting the prompt that comes up on the sync screen. Only thing I can think of that is happening because you definitely have to pair with sync when you take delivery.

RJOBX

Rank II

Super Supporter II

May 8, 2022
Vancouver, BC, Canada
First Name
RJ
Last Name
Oleksy
That is a good sign if you have a bunch of code under BCE modules. Basically means your built. Within a day or so you should get the built email, and then you will also see the Tear Tag populate on the as built data. At that point your moved to either go on the train or wait on convoy. Seems like train has been the faster way to get the Bronco as of late. Once they do that...you will get the shipped or in transit email. You should be very close.
cool thanks!

Weird though that the date on the pizza tracker changed to 23/5 though. It said 19/5 before, and I have live modules, a tear tag and the blend date on my sticker still shows last week. I'm hoping by the end of the week that i get some sort of transit update.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22OBX

Hudman316

Rank V

Champion I

Jun 11, 2021
Woodhaven MI
youtube.com
First Name
Eddie
Last Name
Huddleston
Member #

Mods popped yesterday morning. Tear tag showed up moments ago: NDZ4

Tracker still showing in production.

For reference:
4 Dr Wildtrak (MIC, tow, LUX, HD front bumper, etc)
Ordered 6/11/21 - updated to 22 on 10/8/21
5/16 production week.
5/19 blend date.

RJOBX

Rank II

Super Supporter II

May 8, 2022
Vancouver, BC, Canada
First Name
RJ
Last Name
Oleksy
Mods popped yesterday morning. Tear tag showed up moments ago: NDZ4

Tracker still showing in production.

For reference:
4 Dr Wildtrak (MIC, tow, LUX, HD front bumper, etc)
Ordered 6/11/21 - updated to 22 on 10/8/21
5/16 production week.
5/19 blend date.
out of curiosity did the production date on your pizza tracker change? I got mods and tear tag, as well but my production date above the circle on the tracker now says May 23.

Darrel

Rank VI

Champion II

Sep 14, 2021
New Mexico
First Name
LAURI
Last Name
RECTOR
Member #

Whoever is driving must be hitting the prompt that comes up on the sync screen. Only thing I can think of that is happening because you definitely have to pair with sync when you take delivery.
I think that is what happened. And, the prompt on the sync screen has to be "hit" before your FordPass app is connected to the Bronco. I am a boomer and very technically challenged. And, it has been a few weeks ago that I was reading how people were doing this. So, there may be some details lost in the translations.

Hudman316

Rank V

Champion I

Jun 11, 2021
Woodhaven MI
youtube.com
First Name
Eddie
Last Name
Huddleston
Member #

out of curiosity did the production date on your pizza tracker change? I got mods and tear tag, as well but my production date above the circle on the tracker now says May 23.
Mine says 5/24. Makes sense. Mods went live yesterday.

RicketyOnion

Rank III

Advocate II

Oct 21, 2021
South Carolina
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Dudak
Member #

blend says "320220425" dont know what the 3 is but I read the rest as 4/25/22

Also clicking that link for the modules... I mean the page appears and I see a link to download file. PCM data section is Bland, but BCE module section has a bunch of stuff.
OK so in production and blend date of 4/25 it has been a month now!!! have had window sticker for a month.... and when I checked about 2 weeks ago the modules had "popped" as is indicated in the thread that meant it is built and maybe just in need of some accessory (hard top or tow package is all I can figure) The dealership called me today however after I talked to them yesterday and indicated that spoke to Ford and mine is waiting on a microchip... so I am not sure the modules popped is a real indicator of anything. Just sharing... who know dealership could be blowing smoke but they have been good so far... Interestingly they have 2 non preorders sitting on the lot for sale and a 3rd they just received... Non customer orders, just inventory... Need a little help understanding why ford would make stock units if they cant fill my 2 year old order!

RicketyOnion

Rank III

Advocate II

Oct 21, 2021
South Carolina
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Dudak
Member #

mine been in production since 1/26/2022 , until today been on hold for chip , ford indicate truck has been built and parked i guess somewhere , until chip to be available.
Seriously you've been waiting for a chip for 4 months! Def makes me wonder why the local ford dealer has stock units sitting on the showroom and ford not filling orders.

Hudman316

Rank V

Champion I

Jun 11, 2021
Woodhaven MI
youtube.com
First Name
Eddie
Last Name
Huddleston
Member #

Unfortunately, your vehicle enters into a new waiting line when it’s waiting on chips. I believe they are dividing the chips up as they get them. Some go to built vehicles waiting on chips and others go to new builds. That’s why some are being delivered immediately after being built. They have to do it like that because they run out of parking lots to store vehicles waiting on chips. I work at Ford R&E in Dearborn. In addition to the plant parking lots, Ford has Bronco’s and F150’s waiting on chips parked in lots in Dearborn, Dearborn Heights and Allen Park in massive numbers. “Ice Mountain” is multiple mountains.

Reactions: RicketyOnion

Hudman316

Rank V

Champion I

Jun 11, 2021
Woodhaven MI
youtube.com
First Name
Eddie
Last Name
Huddleston
Member #

I called Ford marketing today to check on the status of my build. Ford Chat gave me the phone number (1-800-334-4375). My Bronco is near the end of the production stage - technically it’s built it just didn’t update yet. There are no microchip holds or part holds. The ETA is 6/06 but could be sooner.

riderflyer

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Jan 8, 2022
Greensboro, NC, USA
First Name
Sid
Last Name
Cox
That price is ridiculous...even in Canada. Are the pricing for other comparable vehicles like the Bronco that high too? $1000/mo payments on a Bronco....is crazy!

Don't delete

Jun 11, 2021
Dearborn, Mi
First Name
FordMotor
Last Name
Company
I called Ford marketing today to check on the status of my build. Ford Chat gave me the phone number (1-800-334-4375). My Bronco is near the end of the production stage - technically it’s built it just didn’t update yet. There are no microchip holds or part holds. The ETA is 6/06 but could be sooner.
This is so exciting. We can't wait for you to get behind the wheel of your Bronco, Eddie! :)

Reactions: Hudman316

RJOBX

Rank II

Super Supporter II

May 8, 2022
Vancouver, BC, Canada
First Name
RJ
Last Name
Oleksy
That price is ridiculous...even in Canada. Are the pricing for other comparable vehicles like the Bronco that high too? $1000/mo payments on a Bronco....is crazy!
not sure what you're fussed about. after exchange rate it's the equivalent of $50kUSD and this is a nearly maxed out OBX except for Sas. It's the exact same price when built out on Ford.com