Super Supporter II

Oct 6, 2021
N Palm Beach
First Name
JD
Last Name
Duff
Member #

I was originally scheduled for a 5/9 build week then it was moved to 5/2! A week later it was moved back to 5/9, then moved to 5/16.

Reserved 2/21
Ordered 3/21
Base
Hard top
Roof rack

Who else has a 5/16 build week?

Last edited:
Reactions: TBBroncoTN

MyBronco21

Rank II

Advocate III

Mar 19, 2021
Hampden, MA, USA
First Name
Carrie
Last Name
Ferrindino
I am! originally 5/16, moved to 5/23 and now back to 5/16 per the back door app! It's been a long 658 days!!

RJOBX

Rank II

Super Supporter II

May 8, 2022
Vancouver, BC, Canada
First Name
RJ
Last Name
Oleksy
Through working the phones for the various local dealerships I was able to find a sales manager that told me they had 3 store stock broncos that just got the May 16 production date, and one of the rigs matched the one I had built online previously almost exactly, so I cancelled that previous order, and signed a purchase agreement for the one set to be built next week.

Is there anyway for me to track the status with the information in this write up or do I need to ask the dealer for the order number?

(before any comments on pricing, this is in Canada, and the dealer is selling me at MSRP so I am pumped)

broncocactusgrey.jpg

thgdfathr

Rank VI

Champion III

Feb 26, 2022
Northern, VA, USA
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Sekely
Member #

Through working the phones for the various local dealerships I was able to find a sales manager that told me they had 3 store stock broncos that just got the May 16 production date, and one of the rigs matched the one I had built online previously almost exactly, so I cancelled that previous order, and signed a purchase agreement for the one set to be built next week.

Is there anyway for me to track the status with the information in this write up or do I need to ask the dealer for the order number?

(before any comments on pricing, this is in Canada, and the dealer is selling me at MSRP so I am pumped)

View attachment 35511
They crush you with an ADM or honoring msrp?

avyinc

Rank 0

Advocate II

Mar 16, 2022
Miami, FL, USA
First Name
Avi
Last Name
Ciechanowiecki

View attachment 35511
My build, except Velocity blue + Modular bumper and Accessory switches! Good for you!!

RJOBX

Rank II

Super Supporter II

May 8, 2022
Vancouver, BC, Canada
First Name
RJ
Last Name
Oleksy
Any chance to get a DM with info to see the other two builds the had?
I'm sure they are spoken for by now. None were SAS, none with hard tops, 2 were black diamonds, and the other was a badlands. cactus grey, Area 51 and metallic blue for the BL.

but DM me if you want more info still (keeping in mind these are being built for Canadian resell and can't be sold outside of Canada)

avyinc

Rank 0

Advocate II

Mar 16, 2022
Miami, FL, USA
First Name
Avi
Last Name
Ciechanowiecki
I'm sure they are spoken for by now. None were SAS, none with hard tops, 2 were black diamonds, and the other was a badlands. cactus grey, Area 51 and metallic blue for the BL.

but DM me if you want more info still (keeping in mind these are being built for Canadian resell and can't be sold outside of Canada)
Didnt see Canada! Nevermind!! Thank you regardless & Congrats.

Reactions: RJOBX

jd4714

Rank IV

Super Supporter II

Oct 6, 2021
N Palm Beach
First Name
JD
Last Name
Duff
Member #

I received an email from Ford on May 9 confirming my Bronco is scheduled for production the week of May 16. No window sticker yet.

• Love
Reactions: Deano Bronc

Hudman316

Rank V

Champion I

Jun 11, 2021
Woodhaven MI
youtube.com
First Name
Eddie
Last Name
Huddleston
Member #

I received an email from Ford on May 9 confirming my Bronco is scheduled for production the week of May 16. No window sticker yet.
Me too. Still no window sticker. Anyone know how long it takes between the email that your Bronco is scheduled for production and when the window sticker is posted?

ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Champion II

Dec 15, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Loescher
Member #

Me too. Still no window sticker. Anyone know how long it takes between the email that your Bronco is scheduled for production and when the window sticker is posted?
I thought it was 7-10 days prior, maybe I'm wrong, maybe FMC changed it to days before LOL

RJOBX

Rank II

Super Supporter II

May 8, 2022
Vancouver, BC, Canada
First Name
RJ
Last Name
Oleksy
I thought it was 7-10 days prior, maybe I'm wrong, maybe FMC changed it to days before LOL
I assumed the sticker wasn't ready yet, but when i enter some vins for Broncos that are already on the street the ford window sticker site says those stickers aren't available yet either, so maybe the tool is broken?

ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Champion II

Dec 15, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Loescher
Member #

I assumed the sticker wasn't ready yet, but when i enter some vins for Broncos that are already on the street the ford window sticker site says those stickers aren't available yet either, so maybe the tool is broken?
Not sure, my guess would be that once sold/Shipped they would remove the sticker to save server space but who knows what FMC does. LOL

washope

Rank II

Supporter I

Oct 22, 2021
Denver
First Name
Walter
Last Name
Shope
I was scheduled for 4/25, pushed to 5/9, got my Window Sticker last Friday which had a Blend date of 5/11. Got my Built email this morning, looks like my modules popped as well! Very excited.

Reactions: jd4714

RicketyOnion

Rank III

Advocate II

Oct 21, 2021
South Carolina
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Dudak
Member #

Email on 3/25, scheduled for production 4/25, checked online 4/22 status changed to in production... Vin available at that time (if I recall correctly)
Dealership said they expected it 5/9... Looking at link today Ford still indicates in production as of 4/26... Still waiting. : (