Two Door- Back Seats Removable? Flat back I hope..

Gpscharron
Aug 03, 2020

Rank V

Aug 03, 2020

Do you think that it will be easy to remove the two back seats in the 2-door model? What do you think?
2021 Bronco - Badlands - 4 door - 2.7 - Upgraded Rims/MT tires - V.B.
wmneill
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 03, 2020

Rank V

Aug 03, 2020

yeah they go pretty flat , I had wondered that too but there should be some good amount of room back there. there might be a bit of work seeing as how they fold flat but i wonder how flat that those floor plans are tho. could have some bumps in it ?

Rank V

Aug 03, 2020

Do you think that it will be easy to remove the two back seats in the 2-door model? What do you think?
I don't think Ford made them to be removable. They may go flat, but it definitely looks like a 4" step-up.... At least with pre-production versions.

Rank VI

Aug 03, 2020

Mr. Reliable Levine :oops: says:
[O- 725 -O]

Rank 0

Aug 06, 2020

Anything is removable if you try hard enough..
Broncofly, LoneRanger

Rank III

Aug 06, 2020

Wonder how far forward the front seats will have to be moved in order to lay the rear seat down?
Broncofly

Rank 0

Aug 06, 2020

Wonder how far forward the front seats will have to be moved in order to lay the rear seat down?
It appears the head rests will come out of the seats so you should see no interference with the front row.. On that note you can see how deep the slits are allowing the head rest in the rear seats to angle downward when laying the seats down.

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Aug 07, 2020

Anything is removable if you try hard enough..
Sawzall.plasma torch,dynamite it will come out
19Bronco70

Rank V

Aug 07, 2020

Mr. Reliable Levine :oops: says:
I just don't understand the point of this... why not? The old bronco rear bench came out easily enough. Is fold-flat confirmed? That is important too.

Rank 0

Aug 07, 2020

On the 4door the rear seats fold flat don't know why it would be different on the 2door.

RedNexican X Apalacian American: Goofyness!

Aug 07, 2020

The back seats are not welded in place, so yes they are removable.

L.R.
Gpscharron

Rank III

Aug 07, 2020

Jeep has one up on this. I love that my rear seat is easily removed on my 2dr. Willys.