4x4TruckLEDs.com | Lights and Accessories | Discount Offer

David
Oct 14, 2021

Rank VI

Oct 14, 2021

Please welcome @4x4TruckLEDs.com to the Community Vendor Forum!

4x4TruckLEDs.com
specializes in LED lighting in the 4x4 marketplace.

They stock all the big brands such as Baja Designs, Diode Dynamics, Rigid Industries, Morimoto & More. 4x4TruckLEDs.com tries to keep what they sell IN STOCK at their own warehouse on Long Island (Lindenhurst, NY). This helps them get items out almost the same day and ensure customer's don't have to wait around forever.

4x4TruckLEDs.com also have a manufacturing side of things under their KR Off-Road brand. The idea behind this brand is 100% American Made products. Most of which are made on Long Island, NY. All of their KR Off-Road products include a lifetime warranty. So you'll see these brackets used in products such as their Triple Fog Light Kits.

Use coupon code BRONCONATION for 10% off eligible items in their on-line store. Or PM/Text/Call them for other discounts (where the coupon code may not work).

Visit the 4x4TruckLEDs.com Bronco LED Lighting Section on their website:

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/vehicle-specific/ford-bronco/2021-bronco/
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
Mikey D, mbelding0512
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2021

Moab or bust!!!

Oct 28, 2021

2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Broncofly

Rank VI

Oct 28, 2021

I’m interested in it. The light bars that I’ve used above the windscreen have a tendency to whistle, this seems like it wouldn’t.
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
Broncofly, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Oct 28, 2021

These look sweet! Anyone have experience with how bright the Diode Dynamics Sport version are? Or is it best to go with the pro version? Looking for best setup for areas with no lights other than my lights where I can see the road or trail best in all conditions
MY21 2dr Black Diamond 7MT Velocity Blue!
Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Oct 28, 2021

4x4TruckLEDs.com

They stock all the big brands such as Baja Designs, Diode Dynamics, Rigid Industries, Morimoto & More. 4x4TruckLEDs.com tries to keep what they sell IN STOCK at their own warehouse on Long Island (Lindenhurst, NY). This helps them get items out almost the same day and ensure customer's don't have to wait around forever.

4x4TruckLEDs.com also have a manufacturing side of things under their KR Off-Road brand. The idea behind this brand is 100% American Made products. Most of which are made on Long Island, NY. All of their KR Off-Road products include a lifetime warranty. So you'll see these brackets used in products such as their Triple Fog Light Kits.

Use coupon code BRONCONATION for 10% off eligible items in their on-line store. Or PM/Text/Call them for other discounts (where the coupon code may not work).

I'm always glad to see the aftermarket kits and these lights look great.
7/14: Outer Banks, Eruption Green, Lux Package, 2.7 Eco, Sasquatch Package, Roof Rack, Towing Package, HD Modular front bumper, AUX switches

Rank III

Oct 29, 2021

These look sweet! Anyone have experience with how bright the Diode Dynamics Sport version are? Or is it best to go with the pro version? Looking for best setup for areas with no lights other than my lights where I can see the road or trail best in all conditions

I'd recommend the Pros. I'm currently running SS3 max on our demo truck. All of these kits are available on our site
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Use coupon code BRONCONATION at checkout for 10% off eligible items in our store.
BuckYeah

Your unofficial Favorite Author

Dec 12, 2021

Ordered last night, Diodes (All Amber, Max/Max/Pro)

cant wait to receive them when theyre finally available, now to figure out whats next mod wise
2dr Badlands 2.3 Manual w/Mid, Rapid Red
My blog, Mfcomics.net, my stories: https://payhip.com/MFComics

Rank III

Dec 12, 2021

Ordered last night, Diodes (All Amber, Max/Max/Pro)

cant wait to receive them when theyre finally available, now to figure out whats next mod wise

How bout an ARB Compressor :) Due out by end of the year, currently in production

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/kr-off-road-arb-compressor-engine-bay-mount-for-2021-ford-bronco/

www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Use coupon code BRONCONATION at checkout for 10% off eligible items in our store.
Broncofly, Deano Bronc

Dec 12, 2021

How bout an ARB Compressor :) Due out by end of the year, currently in production

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/kr-off-road-arb-compressor-engine-bay-mount-for-2021-ford-bronco/

Well there’s something I didnt know I needed
DadChris44, ResidualGenius

Dec 13, 2021

Side note, are you sure the compressor is fine in the engine bay? Just worried about heat and everything, plus hood fitment

Rank III

Dec 13, 2021

Side note, are you sure the compressor is fine in the engine bay? Just worried about heat and everything, plus hood fitment

Yes... if you visit ARB's website they go over how their compressors are built. There are TONS Of vehicles that run ARB Compressors in the engine bay.
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
TEEDEE, Speed Devil

Rank V

Dec 14, 2021

4x4TruckLEDs.com

There''s a vendor forum?? Who knew!!

Rank III

Jan 21, 2022

Has anyone found a vendor that will sell just the brackets for the top of the windshield?
Soft tops seem to have no good/stock roof rack options and of course I changed my order to soft top only to get it last September.

I just want brackets (as used by Baja Designs and others) to use to put a cross bar to hold the front of a canoe.
The rear support will be a tow hitch mounted cross bar. again, this is for a soft top bronco (4 door).

Well it doesn't quite work that way. Brackets need to fit specific light bars. Baja Designs bracket fits their XL Linkable kits only, so you need to buy them with their XL Linkable bars. Their 50" bars are also built slightly different then your traditional light bar, so again, the brackets are different and included as part of the kit. The M&R light bar again is different and only works with their light bar.

So that's why you don't just see brackets out there. It's also a new vehicle.

Manufacturers don't make money on brackets, they make money on the lights that go with it. Which is why you see the kits available. Why not just buy the kit? Do you have a Linkable light bar sitting around you need to use (which is rare)
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Speed Devil

Rank III

Jan 21, 2022

So you're still going to spend $1750 on the 8X Linkable without mounts??

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/baja-designs-xl-linkable-led-light-bar-8-lights/
The XL Linkable is NOT a cheap kit. if you want to use a cheap light bar, well the XL Linkable Kit/Brackets isn't what you need. There are other options out there. You're focusing on trying to get the brackets Baja made for their linkable. That's SPECIFIC to their linkable kit. So unless you have an extra 8x Linkable kit laying around, buying JUST the brackets is useless.
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
GenXBronco

Rank IV

Jan 21, 2022

So you're still going to spend $1750 on the 8X Linkable without mounts??

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/baja-designs-xl-linkable-led-light-bar-8-lights/
The XL Linkable is NOT a cheap kit. if you want to use a cheap light bar, well the XL Linkable Kit/Brackets isn't what you need. There are other options out there. You're focusing on trying to get the brackets Baja made for their linkable. That's SPECIFIC to their linkable kit. So unless you have an extra 8x Linkable kit laying around, buying JUST the brackets is useless.
Jeez o Pete guys...
- ready my original post... I want the brackets to create my own front rack bar to support a canoe. NO light bars are needed or wanted. I need brackets only.
All your want to do is sell overpriced light bars.. I get it, but pls move on, you are not helping. any brackets would work, because I could modify (aka WELD) a cross bar between them.
ResidualGenius

Rank III

Jan 21, 2022

Jeez o Pete guys...
- ready my original post... I want the brackets to create my own front rack bar to support a canoe. NO light bars are needed or wanted. I need brackets only.
All your want to do is sell overpriced light bars.. I get it, but pls move on, you are not helping. any brackets would work, because I could modify (aka WELD) a cross bar between them.

You realize you are replying to our post bout LED lighting and us as a vendor, right... sooo you want us to sell you mounts for a canoe or someone elses light bar? Can't help you there.
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
mbelding0512, JasonP-21 OB

Rank VI

Jan 24, 2022

Dang! "BRONCONATION" discount code no longer working?
2021 BadSquatch, 4DR, 2.7/AT, High Package, Oxford White

Rank III

Jan 24, 2022

Dang! "BRONCONATION" discount code no longer working?

Works fine on eligible items. What are you trying to order?
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com

Rank VI

Jan 25, 2022

Works fine on eligible items. What are you trying to order?

A whole bunch of stuff. :-D

I'll just give y'all a call.

Thanks!
2021 BadSquatch, 4DR, 2.7/AT, High Package, Oxford White

Rank III

Jan 25, 2022

@4x4TruckLEDs.com I thought I remembered seeing detailed light lense type (wide cornering, spot, etc) recommendations for various installation spots and combinations (A-pillar, bumper, etc.) on your website at the bottom of a product page a month or two back but I can‘t find it now. Is it there somewhere or did I imagine it?

I‘m looking specifically for which Baja Designs A-pillar light type to pair with a set of aftermarket bumper installed Squadron Sport wide cornering lights.