Rank II

Super Supporter II

Mar 23, 2021
Willoughby, OH 44095, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Hill
DAMN this looks hot! I will not change from CO to Red, I will not change from CO to Red, I will not change from CO to Red . . .
I’m thinking the same thing. It looks so good. Making my Area 51 seem boring. But I will not switch! I just switched stuff up at the dealer yesterday. If I saw these yesterday. I’d prob have a red bronco. Lol

DRWright

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 13, 2020
Higley Hot Dog, East Williams Field Road, Gilbert, AZ, USA
First Name
Donovan
Last Name
Wright
Member #

4WPs put together an incredible Bronco build. Starting with a non-Sasquatch Black Diamond, they went to town and the results are incredible to behold.

Fords Blurb on the Build:

Custom Bronco by 4 Wheel Parts

The custom Bronco four-door Black Diamond series SUV features a mix of 4 Wheel Parts factory brand parts including a modular front bumper, skid plate and winch platform, heavy-duty suspension components, custom roof rack and light mounts, plus a Smittybilt overhead tent and camping gear, awning and refrigerator/air system. It rides on 37-inch BFGoodrich® mud-terrain tires mounted to 17-inch Method alloy wheels.

“To date, we’ve already added more than 30 new 4 Wheel Parts brand products that take advantage of the Bronco modular design,” said Kathryn Reinhardt, senior marketing manager, 4 Wheel Parts. “We expect that list to grow as we aim to give our customers innovative products for every type of off-road lifestyle.”

Bronco Nation Pics:
View attachment 10763
View attachment 10768
View attachment 10764
View attachment 10765
View attachment 10766
View attachment 10767
View attachment 10769
View attachment 10770
View attachment 10771View attachment 10772
I'm really digging the fender delete setup!

Sdge

Rank 0

Advocate II

Aug 8, 2020
Lakeport, CA, USA
First Name
Shane
Last Name
Guillory
Member #

Good looking Rig!! I’m wondering if I have to order the soft top for this RTT to work? The mic and soft top combo is a late availability tho, or maybe the soft top could be ordered later with a reasonable delivery charge? Oh the possibilities...

tzuercher

Rank V

Promoter III

Apr 1, 2020
Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Zuercher
Member #

Is there any way we can get a list of what all appears to have been done by these modders? Tire/wheel size would be great, to have a comparison visually for what we might like. Also, what suspension upgrades did 4WP do?
Hopefully my article and the photos answered your questions.

tzuercher

Rank V

Promoter III

Apr 1, 2020
Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Zuercher
Member #

VERY Nice! I'm liking that flare delete too. All good touches. Just curious why they added lockout hubs? Usually not seen on jeep builds unless there is a front axle upgrade - or in the Bronco's case, a solid axle swap. But still appears to be IFS?
Still IFS, Gary. They just put the hubs on as a nod to us old-schoolers :). They turn but don't do anything....

• Haha
Reactions: gibsBRonCO

Gutter Clown

Rank IV

Super Supporter III

Jan 22, 2021
Indiana
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Austin
Couldn't find the thread that had this but it is from The Bronco Nation's Youtube account.

They briefly talk about the lift and a modification to the crash bar.

Found the post in the Latest News tab.

Reactions: Rockett

Padams7

Rank IV

Advocate III

Jul 22, 2020
Brooksville, FL 34601, USA
First Name
Phillip
Last Name
Adams
Member #

There is the 4WP Bronco page on their website.

TXAMOS

Rank 0

Advocate II

Mar 31, 2021
Dallas, TX, USA
First Name
Cody
Last Name
Amos
I’m thinking the same thing. It looks so good. Making my Area 51 seem boring. But I will not switch! I just switched stuff up at the dealer yesterday. If I saw these yesterday. I’d prob have a red bronco. Lol
No Regrets. The Area 51 is such a good color. I went with Cactus grey but my other choice would have been Area 51.

Mastertiger87

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Mar 23, 2021
Willoughby, OH 44095, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Hill
No Regrets. The Area 51 is such a good color. I went with Cactus grey but my other choice would have been Area 51.
Thanks for making me feel better about my decision it was Area 51 from the beginning for me. Then I let other people get into my head. But I’m holding strong. Just gotta hang in there 6 more days till it’s final.

gizmohd

Rank II

Advocate III

May 4, 2021
Jacksonville, FL
First Name
Darren
Last Name
McDaniel
Member #

I'm curious what 4WP's solution was for the whip antenna delete... did it literally just 'delete' the antenna and not replace it with.... something?
1622062773327.png