Champion II

Dec 15, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Loescher
Member #

The Black Diamonds can't have high package so they never have a front camera to begin with. You can go crazy with whatever big camera zone covering accessory you want.
Yea, was just looking as a model won't matter as they are all the same attachment points. I doubt we will see one that will keep all the High/Lux features intact and functioning unfortunately

88to21bronco

Rank IV

Champion III

Feb 12, 2021
Viola, TN, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Perry
Member #

My bad...I looked at the pics but didn't read the description that gave some of the info I requested. In my defense, it was pre-coffee.

Reactions: Rgwinn

DrGuiria

Rank 0

Advocate II

Jan 23, 2021
Arkansas, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
McMullin
Wow this BD looks amazing. Making me second guess my nonsquatch BD. I have till April 6th to change right ;) I was just in Moab for a trip last week and of course Bronco's show up the week after I leave. I was really wanting my Bronco while down there...

tzuercher

Rank V

Promoter III

Apr 1, 2020
Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Zuercher
Member #

Is there any way we can get a list of what all appears to have been done by these modders? Tire/wheel size would be great, to have a comparison visually for what we might like. Also, what suspension upgrades did 4WP do?
Watch for my article and if you have more questions on the suspension I'll try to answer them.

Stereo

Rank V

Don't delete

Jul 13, 2020
Fair Oaks, CA 95628, USA
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Stefanek
Member #

tzuercher

Rank V

Promoter III

Apr 1, 2020
Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Zuercher
Member #

Looks like they opted for CO2 but would really like to see a compressor on one of these and a 2nd battery. I hope one of these builds did it.
Yes - the ARB build has their twin compressor in it. Not sure if it’s dual battery or not. You can check out some more details in my article about it on the news page.

cdrdan71

Rank IV

Super Supporter II

Jul 27, 2020
Burleson, Texas, USA
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Whitehurst
Member #

Nothing to say ! Except WOW and can’t wait for mine to get to me. I ordered BL cyber orange 4 door and that black sport stripe with my painted black top would look epic!

Reactions: Rgwinn

Buckin'

Rank V

Champion III

Jun 13, 2020
Wilmington, NC, USA
Member #

A few thoughts off the top of my head. I'm sure my big dumb head will come up with more, but for starters:

1. This looks great, as do the other builds. It has me hyped up! Again!

2. So the BYOD is 4WP now? Looks like they didn't end up going with Picatinny. I'd rather not have the giant 4WP logo in the middle but I'll take it! :D

3. I can't tell what sort of decal is on the hood. I love the side stripes, but it looks like they stop at the top of the fender. Do they continue onto the hood like an EB or is that just a basic blackout? Hard to tell from the pics.