Promoter II

Mar 19, 2020
Southgate, MI, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Liebmann
Member #

4WPs put together an incredible Bronco build. Starting with a non-Sasquatch Black Diamond, they went to town and the results are incredible to behold.

Fords Blurb on the Build:

Custom Bronco by 4 Wheel Parts

The custom Bronco four-door Black Diamond series SUV features a mix of 4 Wheel Parts factory brand parts including a modular front bumper, skid plate and winch platform, heavy-duty suspension components, custom roof rack and light mounts, plus a Smittybilt overhead tent and camping gear, awning and refrigerator/air system. It rides on 37-inch BFGoodrich® mud-terrain tires mounted to 17-inch Method alloy wheels.

“To date, we’ve already added more than 30 new 4 Wheel Parts brand products that take advantage of the Bronco modular design,” said Kathryn Reinhardt, senior marketing manager, 4 Wheel Parts. “We expect that list to grow as we aim to give our customers innovative products for every type of off-road lifestyle.”

Bronco Nation Pics:
4WP-BD-01.jpg

4WP-BD-19.jpg

4WP-BD-07.jpg

4WP-BD-12.jpg

4WP-BD-16.jpg

4WP-BD-17.jpg

4WP-BD-18.jpg

4WP-BD-10.jpg

4WP-BD-09.jpg
4WP-BD-21.jpg

David

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Promoter II

Mar 19, 2020
Southgate, MI, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Liebmann
Member #

Thanks for the greats pics @David! (y)

That's one sweet Bronc! Starting to second guess my BL order and go back to BaseSquatch to build. I can't wait to see what else is available!

Also, I spotted the bring your own device rail on the dash again...hopefully that is a good sign. :)
Yep, we should do an article on it but word is that 4WP has been tapped to make the BYOD rail. It will be available for purchase from them and fit on any Bronco.

Hobgoblin

Rank VI

Champion III

Jul 29, 2020
Milton, Georgia
First Name
MATT
Last Name
HOBBS
Member #

Yep, we should do an article on it but word is that 4WP has been tapped to make the BYOD rail. It will be available for purchase from them and fit on any Bronco.
That is great news. The one here is much wider than the other one we have seen. May be more than one option for us?

cdrdan71

Rank IV

Advocate III

Jul 27, 2020
Burleson, Texas, USA
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Whitehurst
Member #

4WPs put together an incredible Bronco build. Starting with a non-Sasquatch Black Diamond, they went to town and the results are incredible to behold.

Fords Blurb on the Build:

Custom Bronco by 4 Wheel Parts

The custom Bronco four-door Black Diamond series SUV features a mix of 4 Wheel Parts factory brand parts including a modular front bumper, skid plate and winch platform, heavy-duty suspension components, custom roof rack and light mounts, plus a Smittybilt overhead tent and camping gear, awning and refrigerator/air system. It rides on 37-inch BFGoodrich® mud-terrain tires mounted to 17-inch Method alloy wheels.

“To date, we’ve already added more than 30 new 4 Wheel Parts brand products that take advantage of the Bronco modular design,” said Kathryn Reinhardt, senior marketing manager, 4 Wheel Parts. “We expect that list to grow as we aim to give our customers innovative products for every type of off-road lifestyle.”

Bronco Nation Pics:
View attachment 10763
View attachment 10768
View attachment 10764
View attachment 10765
View attachment 10766
View attachment 10767
View attachment 10769
View attachment 10770
View attachment 10771View attachment 10772
Thank you! I can't wait to get mine and start building.

Reactions: 14U