bek
Jul 16, 2020

Last Chance

Jul 16, 2020

I'll start the list.

Tomball Ford
22702 Tomball Pkwy
Tomball, TX 77375

If you know of a dealer in the Kentucky area, I'm interested in knowing who.
2023 Two-Door Wildtrak: Reserved 6/13/21, Ordered 11/1/21, Reordered for 2023 model year 10/4/2022, Build date received on 3/2/2023. Scheduled for week of April 24 17(!), 2023. Only took two years.
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2020

Rank 0

Jul 16, 2020

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...dm-x-plans-special-discount-master-list.2010/
Check out that dealer master list it's a real good reference list I used to choose my no ADM dealer. It lists who does X plan discount too. No KY listed yet but I'm sure something will pop up on the list tho. It's not like the Bronco is gonna be a limited run car so markup is not justified!
EZAPAR, Vic93

Last Chance

Jul 16, 2020

That's a real good reference list I used to choose my no ADM dealer. It lists who does X plan discount too. No KY listed yet but I'm sure something will pop up on the list tho. It's not like the Bronco is gonna be a limited run car so markup is not justified!

That is--thank you! I'm going to scan it and see who is at least close!
2023 Two-Door Wildtrak: Reserved 6/13/21, Ordered 11/1/21, Reordered for 2023 model year 10/4/2022, Build date received on 3/2/2023. Scheduled for week of April 24 17(!), 2023. Only took two years.

Rank 0

Jul 16, 2020

In regards to X Plan.........is it worth just tossing $25 to the Mustang Club to qualify for X Plan if your dealership will honor it??

Or is there another way in for X Plan. I know they want a min of 100 shares of Ford stock or something like that.

Rank 0

Jul 16, 2020

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...dm-x-plans-special-discount-master-list.2010/
That's a real good reference list I used to choose my no ADM dealer. It lists who does X plan discount too. No KY listed yet but I'm sure something will pop up on the list tho. It's not like the Bronco is gonna be a limited run car so markup is not justified!

@bek Did you see there's a KY dealer on the list now. Too bad they charge ADM markup tho.

Rank III

Jul 16, 2020

My dealership is just north of Nashville and we will not be marking up the Bronco's
I'll start the list.

Tomball Ford
22702 Tomball Pkwy
Tomball, TX 77375

If you know of a dealer in the Kentucky area, I'm interested in knowing who.

I am in Franklin Kentucky, just north of Nashville. No markup here as well as no dealer or doc fees. Ask for Ben and I will help out!

Hunt Ford
625 Garvin Lane
Franklin, KY, 42134
Deano Bronc, SlashRacer

Rank 0

Jul 16, 2020

Pruitt Ford in Burkburnett Texas said they would not charge anything other than sticker. That was from the finance managers mouth.

Rank 0

Jul 16, 2020

Sticker minus any rebates at Red Mccombs Ford San Antonio.
Link2mike

Last Chance

Jul 17, 2020

My dealership is just north of Nashville and we will not be marking up the Bronco's

I am in Franklin Kentucky, just north of Nashville. No markup here as well as no dealer or doc fees. Ask for Ben and I will help out!

Hunt Ford
625 Garvin Lane
Franklin, KY, 42134

Thanks, Ben. I just saw your message. A couple of days ago I went with the dealership in Iowa that's selling for $1000 under invoice. I doubt anyone local will even try to match that deal, but I'd take it if they did.
Deano Bronc, SlashRacer

Rank 0

Jul 17, 2020

$250 under Sticker at Zeck Ford in Kansas and Zeck Ford in Oklahoma.
Deano Bronc

Rank V

Jul 18, 2020

I know my Guy Julian at Jordan Ford in San Antonio Texas isn’t. Said the already had like 120 eserved as of the 15th though

Rank V

Jul 18, 2020

Sticker minus any rebates at Red Mccombs Ford San Antonio.

hopefully we’ll qualify for some rebates

Rank V

Jul 19, 2020

Military Auto Sales for anyone deployed overseas.

Rank III

Jul 27, 2020

Ricart Ford, near Columbus Ohio is NOT selling them over MSRP and they are giving a Lifetime Powertrain Warranty. https://www.ricartford.com/2021-Ford-Bronco-Columbus-Oh
ZWSMITH, nic

Rank III

Jul 28, 2020

Just remember when it comes to dealerships...it means nothing unless you get it in writing! Not trying to be negative - but I have seen it too many times before. They will tell you ANYTHING to get you in the door (or in this case to get your reservation with their dealership) but when it comes time to do the paperwork many will try to sneak in hidden fees. For most they know this is something you really want. You were able to build it exactly how you want it. It's not like you are walking into the dealership and pick from their dealer stock but if you don't get a good deal you can walk away and go to another dealer to pick out one from their stock. It will be quite awhile before we see dealers with available inventory on their lots. Now I will say this is my first time building/ordering a vehicle from a dealer. Maybe someone here who has done it before can provide more details on that process. But when are we locked in to the price and fees? At the time of order or the time of delivery? Could they quote you a price at the time of order and then add additional fees and dealer markup when it actually arrives? When do you sign the contract for the vehicle - time of order or delivery? Again...anyone with real world experience in this process please chime in.
Deano Bronc, nic

Rank VI

Jul 28, 2020

Just remember when it comes to dealerships...it means nothing unless you get it in writing!
Agreed, I contacted one of the dealers on the list (Wade Ford - Atlanta) and asked about x-plan and ADM. They told me (in email) that they haven't made any statements on that decision. It sounds like we'll be able to choose a dealer when we order (for now) so I'm hoping folks start getting competitive at that time.
[O- 725 -O]

Rank III

Jul 28, 2020

Agreed, I contacted one of the dealers on the list (Wade Ford - Atlanta) and asked about x-plan and ADM. They told me (in email) that they haven't made any statements on that decision. It sounds like we'll be able to choose a dealer when we order (for now) so I'm hoping folks start getting competitive at that time.

Not really sure about that since Ford has changed their stance on changing the dealer you initially made your reservation with. They are now saying you will have to cancel your current reservation and make a new one. Which will effectively put you at the end of the line and waiting until some time in 2022.
nic

Rank V

Jul 28, 2020

We ordered a car through Military Sales when we were stationed in Germany (in the 90s). All finance paperwork was done before the car was built and shipped. I'd imagine the process is about the same in this scenario.
'06 Ranger FX4- headers, MBRP, tuner & Mickey Thompsons
'65 F100 with a crunchy 390 & a lot of good parts

Road trip!!!

Jul 28, 2020

This is directly out of the Reservations FAQ.

When can I order my vehicle?

You will be notified prior to when the vehicle’s ordering window opens to finalize and confirm your configuration and agree on pricing with your dealer.

Hopefully the dealership I reserved at and I will agree on pricing. Would hate to lose my place in line because we couldn’t agree upon pricing and I switch to a different dealership.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
nic

Moab or bust!!!

Jul 28, 2020

Not really sure about that since Ford has changed their stance on changing the dealer you initially made your reservation with. They are now saying you will have to cancel your current reservation and make a new one. Which will effectively put you at the end of the line and waiting until some time in 2022.
The guy from Granger Ford has stated that he has talked to people at Ford and that is going to change. You will be able to change your dealership at some point before or at order time.
I believe this will link you to his post.
https://community.thebronconation.c...res-cancelling-your-reservation.973/post-7441
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
SlashRacer