Colorado Bronco

CraigB
Jul 16, 2020

Rank III

Jul 16, 2020

Where are the Colorado Broncos out there?
Micahman, Bronco Gal
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2020

Bronco guy doing Bronco-ey things with his Bronco

Jul 16, 2020

I will represent everyone else too lazy to type!
First Edition 4dr
1967 Bronco
1993 Mustang Notchback
terrell_mac

Rank V

Jul 19, 2020

I’m here on the Western Slope!!
First Edition, 2 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Cactus Grey
Bronco Gal, terrell_mac

Rank VI

Aug 10, 2020

Southern CO here! Spanish Peaks/Highway of Legends.
2022 Bronco BadSquatch, 1974 Bronco Ranger, 1976 Bronco Crawler, 1978 Bronco Custom
Bt_ostate, Bronco Gal

Rank VI

Sep 15, 2020

Also on the Western Slope. The Western Slope 4 Wheelers, based in Montrose, will welcome any Bronco owners interested in joining. NOT a Jeep exclusive club. thanks.
14U, SlashRacer

Rank V

Sep 27, 2020

Does anyone in here have experience with buying a vehicle from Worldwide Vintage Autos in Denver? I live in CO Springs, but I'm in WV for work until the beginning of the month. I'm looking to get a '75 Bronco from them, but no way to personally verify the VIN or know if they're shady about painting over server issues or not. My buddy is gonna try and inspect the truck for me, but I was gonna check and see if Coloradans know much about them. Or even take a peek at the truck for me.

Rank I

Sep 27, 2020

Does anyone in here have experience with buying a vehicle from Worldwide Vintage Autos in Denver? I live in CO Springs, but I'm in WV for work until the beginning of the month. I'm looking to get a '75 Bronco from them, but no way to personally verify the VIN or know if they're shady about painting over server issues or not. My buddy is gonna try and inspect the truck for me, but I was gonna check and see if Coloradans know much about them. Or even take a peek at the truck for me.

these guys don’t have a great reputation.I have heard multiple stories about them that reinforce the good practice of looking at used vehicles in person and bringing it to an independent mechanic for adetailed evaluation.

Rank I

Sep 27, 2020

I’m here in Roxborough Park (south of Littleton)

http://coloradoclassicbroncos.com/index.php
Grimm88, Bonnie6G

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Sep 27, 2020

I thought it was the Denver Broncos? :p
Micahman, Bronco Gal

Rank VI

Sep 28, 2020

I will be out there in the spring when I get my Bronco.
TXArchitect - 1719
[O=BRONCO=O]
Bronco Gal

Rank V

Oct 13, 2020

these guys don’t have a great reputation.I have heard multiple stories about them that reinforce the good practice of looking at used vehicles in person and bringing it to an independent mechanic for adetailed evaluation.
Yea, I heard the same, so that's why I asked. I went and looked at it in person and the only problem I have is not being in CO at the moment to get the truck. They're basically the type that won't budge on price of they've had a vehicle inside of 30 days and basically don't care about who comes in to buy. Their selection is so diverse and full of rare or really popular cars that they sell no matter what the cost is. Pricing wise, the truck was a deal considering all the work done to it, body was in really good shape for being 50 years old (a 1G Bronco, no less), and I just gotta accept the risk of all the work that needs to be done to an old vehicle. I feel like some of the bad rep for them came because people expected new car reliability after not doing a check on the vehicle. But customer service isn't a strong suit of theirs. The guy I was dealing with is lazy and can't get the truck shipped out in a timely manner because he's never at work. In any case, I'm on my way back home, so I'm getting it in a few days.

Also, I'm not trying to pull this off topic. I guess we can add a new Colorado Springs Bronco to the mix haha
Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Nov 21, 2020

Long time since last post. Keep the conversation alive. Hope to get our Broncos about the same time the snow melts out of the mountains so we can get out into OUR PUBLIC Lands. Guide books & maps at the ready.
CraigB, Bronco Gal

Rank III

Nov 21, 2020

Elbert County!
Bronco Gal

Rank I

Jan 27, 2021

Grand Junction here!
“If in doubt, Flat out” Colin McRae. 1968-2007
Warden970, Bronco Gal

Rank V

Jan 27, 2021

Grand Junction here!

Hey!! Another GJ native
First Edition, 2 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Cactus Grey
Colorado 2JZ, TorgSurv

Rank VI

Jan 27, 2021

Just up the road in Montrose. I say "up" since it is uphill from GJ to Montrose.
Bronco Gal, TheBluePariah97

Rank VI

Jan 28, 2021

Littleton chiming in! Looking forward to hitting the trails with y’all in 2025 when I get mine! =]
Bronco Gal

Rank V

Jan 28, 2021

I’m a neighbor just to your North (Cheyenne, Wyoming) however I’m buying my Wildtrack from the Spradley Barr dealership in Fort Collins.
Bronco Gal, ResidualGenius

Rank III

Jan 09, 2022

got one coming - no build date yet - MY22. New to off-roading but looking to meet folks. west slope near Montrose
CraigB, ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Jan 09, 2022

I am also in Montrose. Let me know when you get a build date, etc. I am also waiting for a build date. Check Western Slope 4 Wheelers for meetings & trip plans.
Bronco Gal, ResidualGenius